GridTracker is a companion program for WSJT-X. It listens to WSJT-X or JTDX decodes and displays them on a map for Linux, Mac, and Windows .
Display on a large second monitor in your amateur radio club, hamfest or as a demonstration in a classroom. Everyone gets excited when they can see what you’re doing!
- Realtime Traffic Decoding to world map.
- Audio / Visual / Text-to-Speech Alerts on Callsign, DXCC, CQ Designator, Grid and more.
- ADIF Log parsing
- QSO log reporting
- Complete DXCC, Country, Callsign Prefix recognition
- Band activity from PSK-Reporter
- Maidenhead 4 and 6 wide views
- 100% offline mode available for field-day use.
- UDP Multicast message support
- UDP message forwarding
- State / Province / Locality information
- Decode history charting for propagation and radio performance analysis
- Active development with you in mind, tell us what you’d like to see!
Update: April 6th, 2018
- Reversed Right-Click and Shift-Right-Click on grid behavior (Thanks ZL1RPL)
- Renamed Countries list to DXCCs
- Fixed station-flags from re-appearing after disabled
- Fixed station-flag info sometimes following the mouse pointer
- Fixed path-width not saving across sessions
- Fixed issue while ignoring messages and switching between offline/online would allow messages again
- Added Country Flag compiled for DXCCs by N2VFL
- Added UTC / Local time toggle (press the timestamp on the menu to toggle)
- Added Multicast UDP Support! (126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52)
- Added ability to turn off legend in map settings
- Added France and German states to DXCC lookups
- Added ability to hide menu (press menu header)
- Added loading of Callsigns from WSJT-X logfile for ‘worked’ info
- Moved Night-shadow toggle back to menu
- Moved all settings to tabbed panel
- Moved all informative lookups except “Current Conditions” to tabbed panel
- TODO: Add ‘CQ’ Zones, Stats view, New Alert types, QRZ.com callsign lookups for QRZ.com members
GridTracker Quickstart v.1.18.0406 3.54 MB
Description If it is GAIN you want from a small boom, this is the antenna for you! Wow, Super compact boom!! Massive 13.6dBi from this antenna! Rear mounted 5 element version pictured Another impressive design from G0KSC, ‘The... Read more
Jim W6LG uses a signal generator and a panadapter to measure the loss in 30 coax connectors at 14 and 52 mhz down to a fraction of a db. You might be surprised at the results. Read more
QUAD-Band Handheld Radio Specifications: Brand JIANPAI Product Model 8800UV (plus) Intercom type Full-frequency 8-band intercom Power ≤ 20W Theoretica... Read more
Gaspar, EA6AMM José Francisco de Almeida, CT4AN, IARUMS Coordinator from REP (Rede dos Emissores Portugueses; Portugal), info... Read more
The LINX platform consists of the mobile app, dispatch dashboard, and specialized equipment so your team can transmit voice, data, and send emergency... Read more
Tonga Volcano An update on the situation coming out of Tonga. A very large volcano has erupted disrupting satellite, communications and telephone netw... Read more