GridTracker is a companion program for WSJT-X. It listens to WSJT-X or JTDX decodes and displays them on a map for Linux, Mac, and Windows .
Display on a large second monitor in your amateur radio club, hamfest or as a demonstration in a classroom. Everyone gets excited when they can see what you’re doing!
- Realtime Traffic Decoding to world map.
- Audio / Visual / Text-to-Speech Alerts on Callsign, DXCC, CQ Designator, Grid and more.
- ADIF Log parsing
- QSO log reporting
- Complete DXCC, Country, Callsign Prefix recognition
- Band activity from PSK-Reporter
- Maidenhead 4 and 6 wide views
- 100% offline mode available for field-day use.
- UDP Multicast message support
- UDP message forwarding
- State / Province / Locality information
- Decode history charting for propagation and radio performance analysis
- Active development with you in mind, tell us what you’d like to see!
Update: April 6th, 2018
- Reversed Right-Click and Shift-Right-Click on grid behavior (Thanks ZL1RPL)
- Renamed Countries list to DXCCs
- Fixed station-flags from re-appearing after disabled
- Fixed station-flag info sometimes following the mouse pointer
- Fixed path-width not saving across sessions
- Fixed issue while ignoring messages and switching between offline/online would allow messages again
- Added Country Flag compiled for DXCCs by N2VFL
- Added UTC / Local time toggle (press the timestamp on the menu to toggle)
- Added Multicast UDP Support! (126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52)
- Added ability to turn off legend in map settings
- Added France and German states to DXCC lookups
- Added ability to hide menu (press menu header)
- Added loading of Callsigns from WSJT-X logfile for ‘worked’ info
- Moved Night-shadow toggle back to menu
- Moved all settings to tabbed panel
- Moved all informative lookups except “Current Conditions” to tabbed panel
- TODO: Add ‘CQ’ Zones, Stats view, New Alert types, QRZ.com callsign lookups for QRZ.com members
GridTracker Quickstart v.1.18.0406 3.54 MB
Covers More Bands than a G5RV (Shorty). Goes up Fast, Easy on Trees. All Stainless Hardware Black Marine ABS Insulator Blocks Handles a Full kW on All Bands. Tough–Pull-tested for Ice and Snow Loads. Professionally Engineered a... Read more
“Mark, W8BBQ show the RM Italy MLA100 amplifier to get over 100 watts from a QRP rig. 160 meters through 10 meters plus 6 meters. Allows you to up your 5 watts of power from a QRP transceiver to over 100 watts when needed.” RM I... Read more
Connecticut native Melissa Stemmer has joined the ARRL Headquarters staff as Development Manager. Born and raised in Waterbury, Stemmer earned a bache... Read more
CWops is now accepting nominations for its Award for Advancing the Art of CW for 2020. The award recognizes individuals, groups, or organizations that... Read more
The second week of the World Radiocommunication Conference reports on the status of two issues affecting the amateur satellite service. In a report wr... Read more