GridTracker is a companion program for WSJT-X. It listens to WSJT-X or JTDX decodes and displays them on a map for Linux, Mac, and Windows .
Display on a large second monitor in your amateur radio club, hamfest or as a demonstration in a classroom. Everyone gets excited when they can see what you’re doing!
- Realtime Traffic Decoding to world map.
- Audio / Visual / Text-to-Speech Alerts on Callsign, DXCC, CQ Designator, Grid and more.
- ADIF Log parsing
- QSO log reporting
- Complete DXCC, Country, Callsign Prefix recognition
- Band activity from PSK-Reporter
- Maidenhead 4 and 6 wide views
- 100% offline mode available for field-day use.
- UDP Multicast message support
- UDP message forwarding
- State / Province / Locality information
- Decode history charting for propagation and radio performance analysis
- Active development with you in mind, tell us what you’d like to see!
Update: April 6th, 2018
- Reversed Right-Click and Shift-Right-Click on grid behavior (Thanks ZL1RPL)
- Renamed Countries list to DXCCs
- Fixed station-flags from re-appearing after disabled
- Fixed station-flag info sometimes following the mouse pointer
- Fixed path-width not saving across sessions
- Fixed issue while ignoring messages and switching between offline/online would allow messages again
- Added Country Flag compiled for DXCCs by N2VFL
- Added UTC / Local time toggle (press the timestamp on the menu to toggle)
- Added Multicast UDP Support! (184.108.40.206 – 220.127.116.11)
- Added ability to turn off legend in map settings
- Added France and German states to DXCC lookups
- Added ability to hide menu (press menu header)
- Added loading of Callsigns from WSJT-X logfile for ‘worked’ info
- Moved Night-shadow toggle back to menu
- Moved all settings to tabbed panel
- Moved all informative lookups except “Current Conditions” to tabbed panel
- TODO: Add ‘CQ’ Zones, Stats view, New Alert types, QRZ.com callsign lookups for QRZ.com members
GridTracker Quickstart v.1.18.0406 3.54 MB
JIm, W6LG shows how he recently used 2 off the shelf coax switches to connect 2 antennas to his transceiver at the same time. This simple solution replaced a box with vacuum relays, a control box and control cable. Read more
RT3S dual band digital radio uses Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) Tier 2 Standard protocol. It is compatible with the popular MOTO TRBO series Tier I and II using standard encryption, It is also compatible with any existing analog two-way radio... Read more
The US Coast Guard has invited comments by January 21, 2021, on a proposal to discontinue HF voice watchkeeping. The proposal appeared on No... Read more
Tips on Operating Linear Amateur Radio Satellites (Part 2) Read more
The Airspy HF+ Discovery sets a new standard in terms of reception performance with extra pre-selectors for all the supported bands and a New DSP Core... Read more
“The Gathering” will be the theme for the 2021 Dayton Hamvention®. Hamvention General Chair Rick Allnutt, WS8G, said the theme reflects what has been... Read more