GridTracker is a companion program for WSJT-X. It listens to WSJT-X or JTDX decodes and displays them on a map for Linux, Mac, and Windows .
Display on a large second monitor in your amateur radio club, hamfest or as a demonstration in a classroom. Everyone gets excited when they can see what you’re doing!
- Realtime Traffic Decoding to world map.
- Audio / Visual / Text-to-Speech Alerts on Callsign, DXCC, CQ Designator, Grid and more.
- ADIF Log parsing
- QSO log reporting
- Complete DXCC, Country, Callsign Prefix recognition
- Band activity from PSK-Reporter
- Maidenhead 4 and 6 wide views
- 100% offline mode available for field-day use.
- UDP Multicast message support
- UDP message forwarding
- State / Province / Locality information
- Decode history charting for propagation and radio performance analysis
- Active development with you in mind, tell us what you’d like to see!
Update: April 6th, 2018
- Reversed Right-Click and Shift-Right-Click on grid behavior (Thanks ZL1RPL)
- Renamed Countries list to DXCCs
- Fixed station-flags from re-appearing after disabled
- Fixed station-flag info sometimes following the mouse pointer
- Fixed path-width not saving across sessions
- Fixed issue while ignoring messages and switching between offline/online would allow messages again
- Added Country Flag compiled for DXCCs by N2VFL
- Added UTC / Local time toggle (press the timestamp on the menu to toggle)
- Added Multicast UDP Support! (18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124)
- Added ability to turn off legend in map settings
- Added France and German states to DXCC lookups
- Added ability to hide menu (press menu header)
- Added loading of Callsigns from WSJT-X logfile for ‘worked’ info
- Moved Night-shadow toggle back to menu
- Moved all settings to tabbed panel
- Moved all informative lookups except “Current Conditions” to tabbed panel
- TODO: Add ‘CQ’ Zones, Stats view, New Alert types, QRZ.com callsign lookups for QRZ.com members
GridTracker Quickstart v.1.18.0406 3.54 MB
6 Meter Beam Antenna 1.5 KW Power Handling Capacity Transmits and receives in an uni-directional (one direction) pattern Horizontal and Vertical Polarization Twin Feed Gamma matched, both horizontal and vertical, to 50 ohms All Aluminum Sea... Read more
RSPdx Multi antenna port 14 bit SDR The SDRplay RSPdx is a complete redesign of the popular RSP 2 and RSP 2 pro multi antenna receiver. It’s a wideband full featured 14 bit SDR which covers the entire RF spectrum from 1 kHz to 2 GHz. Combin... Read more
https://youtu.be/btm-ZDR_Ux8 Read more
“We’re delighted that the 3,000th person has just passed their Foundation licence via remote invigilation! Congratulations to them and welcome t... Read more
Icom will be releasing new firmware for our IC-705, IC-7300 and IC-9700 transceivers. The updates are planned to improve the user experience and incor... Read more
US Army researchers have built a so-called “quantum sensor,” which can analyze the full RF spectrum and real-world signals, a report on Physics.org sa... Read more