Gqrx SDR 2.13
argilo released this 15 hours ago
- Stereo option for UDP streaming.
- Script to generate AppImage.
- Allow scroll wheel direction to be inverted.
- Fixed FM de-emphasis causing audio to be 20 dB quieter than it should be.
- Fixed FM de-emphasis applied incorrectly in WFM stereo receiver.
- Update waterfall time resolution when FFT settings are changed.
- Update waterfall time resolution when window is resized.
- Restore waterfall time span between sessions.
- Fixed FFT buffer overlap calculation.
- Fixed crash when launching without device connected.
- Fixed crash when setting invalid RF gains.
- Fixed audio panadapter / waterfall slider direction.
- Clear FFT averages when changing FFT size.
- Fixed crash when source block doesn’t support IQ balancing.
- Fixed bookmark labels in FFT draw over each other.
- Improved DSP and FFT performance.
- Improved panadapter & waterfall performance.
- Smooth panadapter & waterfall redrawing.
- Better default values for various settings.
- Audio waterfall colormap matches I/Q waterfall.
- Use all available display space for panadapter & waterfall.
- Updated RDS decoder.
- More Airspy HF+ sample rates added.
- See More : Here
Unique in the world: 6 bands – no traps – 1 feedline – no tuning – perfect performance The new version of the OB12-6,... Read more
TI-3000 RigExpert TI-3000 is a new and powerful USB transceiver interface based on high-quality stereo codec IC, for operating phone, CW and digital m... Read more
Automatic antenna tuner specifically designed for IC-705 Read more
HF/6m linear amplifier 2400W MRF1K50H 2 pcs water cooling system 5″ LCD touch screen for N0JSN Read more
This high ruggedness device, MRF1K50H, is designed for use in high VSWR industrial, scientific and medical applications, as well as radio and VHF TV b... Read more
The International Amateur Radio Union (IARU) Region 1 Monitoring System (IARUMS) August newsletter reports that Radio France International was active... Read more
Four radio amateurs will head to the International Space Station (ISS) aboard a commercial flight, thanks to Amateur Radio on the International Space... Read more