Gqrx SDR 2.13
argilo released this 15 hours ago
- Stereo option for UDP streaming.
- Script to generate AppImage.
- Allow scroll wheel direction to be inverted.
- Fixed FM de-emphasis causing audio to be 20 dB quieter than it should be.
- Fixed FM de-emphasis applied incorrectly in WFM stereo receiver.
- Update waterfall time resolution when FFT settings are changed.
- Update waterfall time resolution when window is resized.
- Restore waterfall time span between sessions.
- Fixed FFT buffer overlap calculation.
- Fixed crash when launching without device connected.
- Fixed crash when setting invalid RF gains.
- Fixed audio panadapter / waterfall slider direction.
- Clear FFT averages when changing FFT size.
- Fixed crash when source block doesn’t support IQ balancing.
- Fixed bookmark labels in FFT draw over each other.
- Improved DSP and FFT performance.
- Improved panadapter & waterfall performance.
- Smooth panadapter & waterfall redrawing.
- Better default values for various settings.
- Audio waterfall colormap matches I/Q waterfall.
- Use all available display space for panadapter & waterfall.
- Updated RDS decoder.
- More Airspy HF+ sample rates added.
- See More : Here
“Since my 6m Delta Loop seems to work pretty well I decided to build one for the 30m band to be used with my Spiderbeam 12m mast. Unfortunately... Read more
Introducing the W8AMZ 80–6m OCF / Windom Multi-Band Antenna using a 4:1 Balun and rated for 2 KW. The SWR is generally below 1.5:1 on 6, 10, 20, 40... Read more
Jim, W6LG looks at http://www.sherweng.com/table.html website with extensive detail about receiver performance. Read more
Nominations for the 2021 Hamvention Awards will open on November 1. Hamvention will grant awards in the categories of technical achievement,... Read more
The Logbook of The World (LoTW) Committee worked with WSJT-X developer Joe Taylor, K1JT, to harmonize the designation of FST4 among WSJT-X, the ADIF s... Read more