Gqrx SDR 2.13
argilo released this 15 hours ago
- Stereo option for UDP streaming.
- Script to generate AppImage.
- Allow scroll wheel direction to be inverted.
- Fixed FM de-emphasis causing audio to be 20 dB quieter than it should be.
- Fixed FM de-emphasis applied incorrectly in WFM stereo receiver.
- Update waterfall time resolution when FFT settings are changed.
- Update waterfall time resolution when window is resized.
- Restore waterfall time span between sessions.
- Fixed FFT buffer overlap calculation.
- Fixed crash when launching without device connected.
- Fixed crash when setting invalid RF gains.
- Fixed audio panadapter / waterfall slider direction.
- Clear FFT averages when changing FFT size.
- Fixed crash when source block doesn’t support IQ balancing.
- Fixed bookmark labels in FFT draw over each other.
- Improved DSP and FFT performance.
- Improved panadapter & waterfall performance.
- Smooth panadapter & waterfall redrawing.
- Better default values for various settings.
- Audio waterfall colormap matches I/Q waterfall.
- Use all available display space for panadapter & waterfall.
- Updated RDS decoder.
- More Airspy HF+ sample rates added.
- See More : Here
“After several attempts to build a multiband C-Pole I finally ended up with the Multiband H-Pole. C-Poles for different frequencies on one pole... Read more
Waters & Stanton, the SDR Transceiver pioneer supplier in the UK announced today the launch of the new Flex 6400 and 6600 series radios which will... Read more
How to use an automatic antenna tuner with the Yaesu FT-891. In this video I show you the steps to set up and configure the LDG Z11 Pro II auto tuner... Read more