- Plug and play USB recording microphone with 5.9-Foot USB Cable included for computer PC laptop that connects directly to USB port for record music,computer singing or podcast.Easy to use and install on Mac or PC.(◆◆Not compatible with Xbox and Phones◆◆)
- Solid sturdy metal construction design computer microphone with stable tripod stand is convenient when you are doing voice overs or livestreams on YouTube.
- Recording microphone with additional volume knob itself has a louder output and is more sensitive,your voice would be heard well enough when gaming ,skyping or voice recording.
- USB-powered design condenser microphone for recording no need the 48v Phantom power supply, work well with Cortana,Discord,voice chat and voice recognition.
- Cardioid polar pattern condenser microphone for computer captures your voice properly,produce clear smooth and crisp sound without static noise.Great for gamers/streamers at isolating the sounds from the main source and separating them from any background noise. Does the job well for streaming broadcast ,OBS and teamspeak
Buy : https://amzn.to/2GlqEP8
On the evening of the 14th and the morning of the 15th of September 2019, there was a very good tropo opening on 144 MHz from the Azore Islands in the... Read more
A social media joke early this summer setting up a “Storm Area 51, they Can’t Stop Us All” group now has spiraled into emergency declarations in two N... Read more
ARRL Renews Request for FCC to Replace Symbol Rate with Bandwidth Limit In ex parte comments filed on September 17 in WT Docket 16-239, ARRL renewed i... Read more
HamSCI and the Case Amateur Radio Club of Case Western Reserve University (W8EDU) will sponsor a “Festival of Frequency Measurement” on WWV’s centenni... Read more
“The Baofeng UV5R. Some have called them the savior to ham radio and others say they are nothing but a scourge to the hobby. But one is for sure... Read more
Liquid-based antennas offer unique advantages over metal ones By Michelle Hampson A new antenna that uses saltwater and plastic instead of metal to sh... Read more
“Since my 6m Delta Loop seems to work pretty well I decided to build one for the 30m band to be used with my Spiderbeam 12m mast. Unfortunately... Read more
“The Legendary G5RV Antenna” is the topic of the new (August 15) episode of the ARRL The Doctor is In podcast. Listen…and learn! Read more