Today we finally launching new ExpertRC 1.3 alpha 1 for remote control – https://eesdr.com/en/support-en/software-en
In the alpha 1 we’ve made several improvements to the software interface:
– removed unused controls,
– added quick access menu for connection settings,
– reworked band and mode selection (they are grouped in a drop-down menu),
– Sound Card module was completely reworked, now in one menu you have access to mic selection and audio output added indication on a status panel,
– updated icons in the status panel,
– whether you use receiver or transceiver, changes software interface, transceiver has controls for transmission,
– in an address line for server connection, you can indicate IP address or DNS address (e.g. 188.8.131.52:5050 or sdrhost:5050).
Also, this version provides TX capability of the audio signal (only SunSDR2/ PRO, SunSDR2 QRP, transmission for MB1 will be available in alpha 2).
In the next version – alpha 2, we’ll add VAC, which will allow to work in DIGI modes (VAC added in the alpha 1, but inactive).
In the alpha 3, we’ll add transmission of CW signals and control of external devices, such as ExtCtrl/PA switches, preamp etc”
POWER POLE DC OUTLET – MFJ Read more
Ailunce HD1 Dual Band DMR Amateur Digital Radio Almost all the operations can be done via radio keypad. Dual Band DMR Radio,Analog and Digital Comb... Read more
“Welcome to my review of the Yaesu FT2/DR. A dual band analog fusion APRS transceiver. The first time I used this radio it was a train wreck. Le... Read more
This 4th version of the QRP UltraLight MLA antenna has the same foldable construction designed for easy carry in a common laptop bag same as the 3rd v... Read more
Description A 5 element Long Boom (2.1m) LFA-Q (Super-rigid Quad-style) Super-Light Quad Style Yagi for 144 – 145MHz The LFA-Q Packs a bigger... Read more
The MTR4b! KD1JV “Steve Weber” Designs – Produced by LNR Precision 80M/40M/30M/20M in Machined Aluminum Case!
The MTR4B 4-Band Mountain Topper KD1JV “Steve Weber” Designs – Produced by LNR Precision 80M, 40M, 30M, 20M 3-4 Watt Output at 12VDC... Read more