Today we finally launching new ExpertRC 1.3 alpha 1 for remote control – https://eesdr.com/en/support-en/software-en
In the alpha 1 we’ve made several improvements to the software interface:
– removed unused controls,
– added quick access menu for connection settings,
– reworked band and mode selection (they are grouped in a drop-down menu),
– Sound Card module was completely reworked, now in one menu you have access to mic selection and audio output added indication on a status panel,
– updated icons in the status panel,
– whether you use receiver or transceiver, changes software interface, transceiver has controls for transmission,
– in an address line for server connection, you can indicate IP address or DNS address (e.g. 126.96.36.199:5050 or sdrhost:5050).
Also, this version provides TX capability of the audio signal (only SunSDR2/ PRO, SunSDR2 QRP, transmission for MB1 will be available in alpha 2).
In the next version – alpha 2, we’ll add VAC, which will allow to work in DIGI modes (VAC added in the alpha 1, but inactive).
In the alpha 3, we’ll add transmission of CW signals and control of external devices, such as ExtCtrl/PA switches, preamp etc”
“This week I’m reviewing the Openspot by Shark RF. No images to hunt down, It runs D-Star, DMR & Fusion all in one box. Don’t fo... Read more
“A Day At MFJ.” How Their Products Are Made And How Quality Is Job Read more
The RigExpert AA-230 Zoom analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, cable loss, as well as other parameters of cable... Read more
MEF-330-1K Multiband EFHW Antenna Transformer, Covers 8 Bands / 80-10m / 1kW-max. / NO TUNER needed / wire not included/one End Insulator inc... Read more
The IC-R8600 is a new, advanced communication receiver with the capability of covering a huge range of radio spectrum from 10kHz to 3GHz as well as ha... Read more
TH-D74A KENWOOD D-STAR HT (144/220/430MHz) KENWOOD D-STAR HT (144/220/430MHz) FCC Part15B(CSR) TEST REPORT FCC ID: K44440900 This device is certified;... Read more