Today we finally launching new ExpertRC 1.3 alpha 1 for remote control – https://eesdr.com/en/support-en/software-en
In the alpha 1 we’ve made several improvements to the software interface:
– removed unused controls,
– added quick access menu for connection settings,
– reworked band and mode selection (they are grouped in a drop-down menu),
– Sound Card module was completely reworked, now in one menu you have access to mic selection and audio output added indication on a status panel,
– updated icons in the status panel,
– whether you use receiver or transceiver, changes software interface, transceiver has controls for transmission,
– in an address line for server connection, you can indicate IP address or DNS address (e.g. 220.127.116.11:5050 or sdrhost:5050).
Also, this version provides TX capability of the audio signal (only SunSDR2/ PRO, SunSDR2 QRP, transmission for MB1 will be available in alpha 2).
In the next version – alpha 2, we’ll add VAC, which will allow to work in DIGI modes (VAC added in the alpha 1, but inactive).
In the alpha 3, we’ll add transmission of CW signals and control of external devices, such as ExtCtrl/PA switches, preamp etc”
“Welcome to my review of the Yaesu FT2/DR. A dual band analog fusion APRS transceiver. The first time I used this radio it was a train wreck. Le... Read more
“I spent the weekend camping and testing a couple of antennas: the Chameleon MPAS 2 vertical and the Wolf River Coils Silver Bullet 1000. Both a... Read more
I definitely will have one of these, would be great for POTA, SOTA, Satellite, Mobile, Base, on SSB and/or CW… Read more
As reported on Spaceweather.com, Canadian radio amateur Scott Tilley, VE7TIL, has snagged another signal from deep space. His latest conquest has been... Read more
SDS200 True I/Q™ Receiver TrunkTracker X Direct Ethernet Connectivity for Streaming and Control Complete USA/Canada Radio Database Location Con... Read more
ES-4 COMES AS A CONTROL UNIT AND A BASE (SWITCHING) UNIT THE BASE UNIT RECEIVES 12V POWER AND HAS ALL THE HEAVY COAXIAL CABLES CONNECTED TO IT. THER... Read more
“Dear WSJT-X and MAP65 Users, We are pleased to announce that a public Release Candidate WSJT-X 2.5.0-rc4 is now ready for download by beta testers. O... Read more