1.3 KW Solid State Fully Automatic Linear Amplifier
RF SOLUTIONS is the authorised dealer for Australia/New Zealand
- Power: up to 1.5 KW (1.3KW typ.).
- Very light: 10kg typ.
- Very small: h 12, w 28, d 36 cm, connectors included.
- Wide frequency coverage: 1.8 MHz to 50 MHz, including WARC.
- Internal switching power supply with power factor correction.
- No jumper changes necessary to work from 100VAC to 255VAC.
- Manages 4 antennas automatically.
- Automatically switches between 2 transceivers.
- SO2R operation.
- Can manage an external set of band pass filters.
- ATU built in: by-passable per antenna and band.
- Up to 3 antennas can be selected for every band.
- Additional receiving antenna can be selected.
- Drive directly up to 4 dynamic antennas (UltraBeam, SteppIR) for an easiest layout.
- No relay contacts are switched when current is flowing due to special software.
- Fully remotable.
- Remote control and all software upgrades fully available on website.
- USB and RS 232 ports.
- 3 selectable power outputs: MAX (1300 W), MID (800 W), LOW (500 W).
- Very clean and low distortion signal.
- Both inputs always perfectly matched.
- Quiet operation: Four fans linearly controlled by power supply and power amplifier temperatures.
- Fully protected.
- Fully solid state: Uses only one new very rugged device.
- Over 30,000 lines of software for performances that cannot be found together in any other amplifier.
- Two very fast CPUs.
- CAT and band data compatible with all rigs on the market allowing automatic control of antennas, bands, ATU matchings.
- Available also without ATU allowing significant savings.
- Complete with heavy duty carrying bag allowing carry-on to airplanes.
- Certifications: CE, FCC.
- Price: $5,745.00
See More: Link
A new “pre-release” version of WSJT-X now is available. This is the Amateur Radio digital software suite developed by Joe Taylor, K1JT, that includes... Read more
DV4mobile – first all mode digital tri band transceiver plus LTE with GPS The DV4mobile supports all digital modes: no need for multiple radios, savin... Read more
WRTC 2018 The WRTC2018 Organizing Committee is happy to announce that the WWROF awarded 15.000 USD. This does not only prove that Hamsp... Read more