Easy QSL is an application designed specifically for filling up paper QSL cards using a printer. It can load an ADIF log file and print the QSL cards with data for each selected QSO. All you have to do is design a Layout appropriate for your own QSL card, load the log file and hit Print.
- Supports ADIF import and export
- Supports either single card printing, or batch printing for multiple QSOs
- Simple Layout editor
- Option to set the color for printed items
- Option to set date and time format
- Displays a simple Band/Mode QSL Chart, showing which bands/modes are worked/confirmed for a DXCC entity
- Uses QRZ.com to get more information about the worked callsigns (requires a QRZ.com subscription; see this page)
- Available in English and Romanian languages (if you would like to help with the translation in your language, contact me)
- It’s Free!
- See More – Link
ScreenShot´s – Click to Enlarge
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Feasy-qsl%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151