What Is SecureSet™?
Secure Set is an inert plastic, high-density, closed cell, polyurethane water blown foam. Secure Set contains no CFC’s or HFC’s to create it’s cellular structure. It’s original use is to set power poles for utility companies and fence posts for residential and commercial projects. Other uses include: setting street light poles, road and traffic signs, mail boxes, flagpoles, pergolas, deck posts, bird houses and satellite dishes.
Benefits of using SecureSet™
- No Lifting or Mixing Heavy Dusty 80 lb. Bags of Concrete
- No Water Needed on the Job Site
- No 24 hour Waiting Period for the Concrete to Set
- Works to Set Wood, Metal, Vinyl or Fiberglass Posts Safely & Securely
- Zero environmental impact on surrounding soil or ground water.
- Protects Posts by Sealing Out Air and Moisture that can Rot or Rust Your Posts
- Sets sufficiently in 5-10 minutes enabling you to Remove Post Supports, Fully Sets in 1 hour
Visit : www.secureset.net
An Isotron Antenna Solves Virtually Any Restricted Space Problem – For example, a 40 Meter Isotron measures only 22 inches x 16 inches x 15 inch... Read more
High Performance, Ultra-Rugged 30m Through 10m 6 Band (With Feedpoint Mounted ATU) Vertical Dipole Under 16 Feet Tall! No Radials! Force 12... Read more
3D Print – 3 element 2m (145 MHz) Ultra Portable yagi by OK1CDJ Description Tape measurement yagi. Weight only 170 g. The longest part is 530 mm... Read more
3D animation by Jeremy Cleaveland, KE0CGU Read more