DX Engineering DXE-UT-KIT4 Complete Coax Cable Tool Kits are cost-saving tool kits contained in a handsome, convenient carrying case. They are designed to enable fast, easy installation of PL-259 and Type N connectors.
These kits are furnished with our high-quality DX Engineering coaxial cable prep tools and accessories. Their lockable enclosure is fitted with a precut foam insert with a slot for each tool. Not only are these DX Engineering Complete Coax Cable Tool Kits perfect for helping you keep track of your DX Engineering tools, but they also make it easy for you to carry them from job to job.
* DXE-UT-8213 – Stripping tool for RG-213 or RG-8 size cable
* DXE-UT-808X – Stripping tool for RG-8/X size cable
* DXE-CG-8U – Coaxial Cable Gripping Tool for RG-213 or RG-8
* DXE-CG-8X – Coaxial Cable Gripping Tool for 8X sized cable
* DXE-UT-80P – PL-259 assembly tool, (US Pat. 8,701,278)
* DXE-UT-80N – Two-piece Type N connector assembly tool, (US Pat. 8,701,278 B2)
* CNL-911 – Coaxial cable shears
* DXE-170M – Precision braid trimmers
* DXE-UT-RB-HD – Heavy duty stripping tool replacement blades
* 7/64″ Allen Wrench – Used for replacing the tool blades
* DXE-UT-CASE – Custom made carry case with foam insert fitted with a precut foam insert with a specific position for each tool
Whether you are a communications professional who prepares coaxial cables frequently or a Radio Amateur who likes the occasional job done right and easily, these DX Engineering Complete Coax Cable Tool Kits will make coaxial cable preparation a snap.
By TAYLOR STUCK LAVALETTE – Robert Fischer sees the world differently than most. When his wife injured her foot a few months ago, she had to be... Read more
International Amateur Radio Union Region 2 (IARU-R2) will hold an Emergency Communications Workshop in Chile this fall, in conjunction with the... Read more
More than 20 of the “Force of 50” Amateur Radio volunteers now are deployed in storm-ravaged Puerto Rico as American Red Cross volunteers and wasting... Read more
Space Weather is calming down a bit this week compared to last week. We have no big solar storms on the horizon, but we might get a chance for some ac... Read more
RFinder now includes the ability to make jamming reports. This is already available in RFinder Android and should be available on iOS devices by Dayto... Read more
What the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) calls “The global treaty behind your mobile communications” — the ITU Radio Regulations (2016 edi... Read more
Base price (excluding tax): 36,800 yen ● reception frequency range: 0.100 ~ 252.895MHz / 255.100 ~ 261.895MHz 266.100 ~ 270.895MHz / 275.100 ~ 379.895... Read more
Via > AMSAT UK Radio amateur Andy Filo KJ6ZGI has been announced as winner of the ISS Design Competition organised by component distributor Mouser.... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fdx-engineering-ut-kit4-complete-coax-cable-tool-kits-dxe-ut-kit4%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151