DX Engineering DXE-UT-KIT4 Complete Coax Cable Tool Kits are cost-saving tool kits contained in a handsome, convenient carrying case. They are designed to enable fast, easy installation of PL-259 and Type N connectors.
These kits are furnished with our high-quality DX Engineering coaxial cable prep tools and accessories. Their lockable enclosure is fitted with a precut foam insert with a slot for each tool. Not only are these DX Engineering Complete Coax Cable Tool Kits perfect for helping you keep track of your DX Engineering tools, but they also make it easy for you to carry them from job to job.
* DXE-UT-8213 – Stripping tool for RG-213 or RG-8 size cable
* DXE-UT-808X – Stripping tool for RG-8/X size cable
* DXE-CG-8U – Coaxial Cable Gripping Tool for RG-213 or RG-8
* DXE-CG-8X – Coaxial Cable Gripping Tool for 8X sized cable
* DXE-UT-80P – PL-259 assembly tool, (US Pat. 8,701,278)
* DXE-UT-80N – Two-piece Type N connector assembly tool, (US Pat. 8,701,278 B2)
* CNL-911 – Coaxial cable shears
* DXE-170M – Precision braid trimmers
* DXE-UT-RB-HD – Heavy duty stripping tool replacement blades
* 7/64″ Allen Wrench – Used for replacing the tool blades
* DXE-UT-CASE – Custom made carry case with foam insert fitted with a precut foam insert with a specific position for each tool
Whether you are a communications professional who prepares coaxial cables frequently or a Radio Amateur who likes the occasional job done right and easily, these DX Engineering Complete Coax Cable Tool Kits will make coaxial cable preparation a snap.
“What is the IRN? Have you heard of International Radio Network? Have you seen one of these devices? This is another method to accessing the hob... Read more
This is the moment an amateur radio ham helped save a girl’s life 70 miles away – without leaving his Bristol home.Mike Everett became an emergency ca... Read more
Recent sporadic-E propagation openings on 6 meters and elsewhere have pointed up the need for a digital mode having faster turnaround time than curren... Read more
This 4th version of the QRP UltraLight MLA antenna has the same foldable construction designed for easy carry in a common laptop bag same as the 3rd v... Read more
Scott #WA9STI activating as #WA6LE on W6/CC-045 Mt Diablo #SOTA #SummitsOnTheAir #cw pic.twitter.com/ZaT6M54cJI — N6DNM / Dmitry (@N6DNM) January 20,... Read more
FEMA Region X will conduct an interoperability communications exercise on December 21 that will use 60 meters. The “COMMEX” will consist of radio chec... Read more
Slow-scan television transmissions marking the 15th anniversary of the first Amateur Radio on the International Space Station (ARISS) contacts have no... Read more
Wednesday, April 18, is World Amateur Radio Day (WARD), this year marking the 93rd anniversary of the International Amateur Radio Union (IARU), founde... Read more
The WSJT Development Group has announced the “general availability” release of WSJT-X version 2.1.0. This major upgrade formally introduces FT4 as a f... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fdx-engineering-ut-kit4-complete-coax-cable-tool-kits-dxe-ut-kit4%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151