DV4mobile – first all mode digital tri band transceiver plus LTE with GPS
- The DV4mobile supports all digital modes: no need for multiple radios, saving space and money.
- It is programmed from the cloud: no need for programming and updating code plugs.
- It is a software defined radio: future modes are just an update away.
- The DV4mobile is another member of the successful family of DV4 products.It operates in the 2 meter band, at 222 MHz and the 70cm band.
All modes are supported: C4FM, D-Star, DMRplus, dPMR, P25 (NXDN later via software update)Voice over LTE and of course, FM!
C4FM both narrow and wide band modes
DMRplus (TS1 all / TS2 Reflectors or talkgroups)
dPMR(All Systems and codecs transparent mode)
P25(Phase 1 Only and all NAC transparent mode)
FM with PL and DCS tones and RDS for call sign transmission in the background
DV4LTE is a new voice over LTE mode that connects the radio to the reflector using an LTE connection.
- The LTE modem connects to the CCS7 reflector system supplying codeplugs in the cloud, there is no need to program codeplugs any more. Any changes in the network, be it on the reflector, repeater or user side are instantly updated. Private settings such as local channels can be maintained on the web
- After a reset or with a new radio all settings are downloaded after entry of the CCS7 number.
- When no repeaters are in range, the radio can revert to LTE (DV4LTE) for reflector connection (i.e. between metropolitan areas)
The GPS module provides location data for APRS and automatic display of repeaters in range. When a repeater is selected, frequency and mode is already in the radio, no programming!
Simplex repeater mode
The DV4mobile can also be used as a dual band, dual mode simplex repeater.
For example you can use it as a D-Star repeater on 2m and simultaneously as a DMR repeater on 70cm while conducting FM QSO on 222 MHz (USA version only)
The extreme temperature range from -40C to +85C ensures functionality even under the most extreme conditions
Frequency range (USA)
144-148 MHz, 222-225 MHz, 420-450 MHz
2 x 20W simultaneously
FM, D-Star, C4FM, DMR+,,dPMR,P25*,NXDN*, DV4LTE
DTMF, Electret with modular connector
3.5 mm, stereo 2 x 4W at 8 Ohms
Connectors via adapter cable and 2 x 12 pin connectors:
RJ-45 via adapter 10/100 MBit/s
240 x 320 pixel, 262k color
Antenna combined into main antenna
-40C – + 85C
* via license and software upgrade
All data is preliminary and subject to engineering changes.
Made in USA
Price: Available in 4th Quarter 2016
Steve Andrew has just added a couple of cool new features to his popular Spectrum Analyser software which works with all the SDRplay RSPs. is latest r... Read more
Bidding gets under way today, October 17, on more than 230 items on the block in the 14th annual ARRL Online Auction. Bidding begins at 10 AM EST (140... Read more
Writing in a special World Radiocommunication Conference 2019 (WRC-19) edition of ITU News Magazine, International Amateur Radio Union (IARU) Secretar... Read more
The American Red Cross Puerto Rico Chapter renewed its Memorandum of Understanding with the ARRL Puerto Rico Section on October 10, citing mutually be... Read more
See More: link Read more