Why choose the 6BS-270 antenna versus a traditional Yagui?
· Elements of full wavelength, reaching maximum efficiency in TX / RX.
· Optimized design.
· More gain in less boom length than a traditional Yagi.
· Very low noise, which will allow you to improve the reception of low signals in urban environments.
· Extraordinary F/R and F/B.
· Very small turning radius, ideal for small spaces.
· Heavy-Duty construction with high quality materials for extreme durability.
The best directional antenna option for the DX in urban environments, in times when QRM in cities is increasingly high, a closed antenna is the definitive solution to improve DX reception.
Check out this custom solution for Ralph’s Icom IC-705 Read more
This revolutionary antenna consists of 6 trapless monoband logs on a single 30’ boom and 13 full size elements. Computer optimization gives full monob... Read more
Just to give you some impression of the OnBoard Audio. It will not be HiFi, but do the job, in case you forgot your headphones 😉 Driven only by AtMega... Read more
IC-9700 Direct Sampling Brought to the VHF/UHF World Icom IC-9700 strives to be first, to be innovative, and to continue to refine our radios for a ba... Read more
The ARRL Repeater Directory ® — introduced this week for 2015-2016 — has a newly launched companion app for Apple® iOS® devices. iPhone®, iPad®... Read more
Description The fun and efficient way of learning morse code! Features: – Uses Koch’s training method (the most efficient known to date)... Read more