Why choose the 6BS-270 antenna versus a traditional Yagui?
· Elements of full wavelength, reaching maximum efficiency in TX / RX.
· Optimized design.
· More gain in less boom length than a traditional Yagi.
· Very low noise, which will allow you to improve the reception of low signals in urban environments.
· Extraordinary F/R and F/B.
· Very small turning radius, ideal for small spaces.
· Heavy-Duty construction with high quality materials for extreme durability.
The best directional antenna option for the DX in urban environments, in times when QRM in cities is increasingly high, a closed antenna is the definitive solution to improve DX reception.
“In this video I want to show you the 40M band UltraLight Magnetic Loop Antenna, how to setup it and testing in the real QRP conditions. During... Read more
The RECON provides a multipurpose antenna system, which can be configured to launch your signal in the manner as circumstances require. Many short-ran... Read more
AMPTEC LA4000 HF Power Amplifier , designed for use on all short wave amateur bands from 1.8 to 29.7 MHz , including WARC bands and all modes. It is e... Read more
EMTRON DX-1SP General Description The NEW DX-1SP with 1200 Watts CW, 1500 Watts PEP of clean signal output is Emtron’s latest and smalles... Read more