The Ampegon presentation focused on the secure and reliable capacity of DRM to deliver data over long distances. Delivery of data files to naval vessels, whether in text, audio or video form, is being used and tested by Germany, France and the U.S. Rounding off the presentation, a Transradio representative announced that his company is offering a new DRM+-capable FM transmitter.
IBC attendees who visited the DRM events had the opportunity to listen to receivers and to see software solutions demonstrated by Gospell, PantronX (Titus II), Avion, Radio Haugaland and Fraunhofer IIS…. READ FULL ARTICLE
The Ampegon shortwave transmitters are designed and produced in our factory in Switzerland to meet the highest quality and industrial design standards. Satisfied customers around the world testify to the superior design, performance and maintainability of Ampegon shortwave transmitters. Ampegon high power shortwave transmitter TSW product line extends from 50 kW to 500 kW.
As a proud founding member of the Digital Radio Mondiale (DRM) Consortium, Ampegon strongly supports the digital broadcasting system. Therefore, the Ampegon TSW product line is fully DRM compatible and enables broadcasters to choose between classical AM analog and/or DRM digital operation.
- High guaranteed overall efficiency
- Integrated DRM modulator for automatic operation
- Fully automatic tuning system
- User-friendly control system with touch screen
- Full remote control facilities and interfaces providing optional remote diagnostics system
- Energy-saving operation options e.g. AMC, DCC and DRM
- Compact, high quality design with full accessibility for maintenance
- ISO 9001 system design
- IEC standards and ITU recommendations applicable
ACOM 2020S | Solid-State 1.8-54 MHz Linear Amplifier Easy to operateThe overall operation of ACOM 2020S is extremely simplified: the touch screen menu... Read more