dogparkSDR Native Macintosh visual radio display and interactive control software for any Flex 6000 Series radio on your LAN.
This initial public beta is limited to 1 Pandapter and 2 VFO Slices
- Double click in Pan-adapter – set active VFO to that frequency.
- Click on the Alternate VFO makes it the Main VFO.
- Drag on Panadapter – scroll band center.
- Drag Main VFO line – scrub VFO A frequency.
- Drag Alternate VFO line – scrub VFO B frequency.
- Scroll mouse over steppers or sliders with Magic mouse to scrub.
- When a stepper is in focus the up/down arrow keys will step.
- Control/right-click in panadapter brings up contextual menu.
- Click on ATU Status light to tune.
- dogparkSDR Menu Preferences… for more settings.
- If you run into trouble, File Menu Show Debug Log and drop the file onto an email to us with a description of the problem.
- OS X 10.9+ and Intel 64 bit Processor.
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) compatible.
- 1 Panadapter and 2 VFO Slices.
- Note: If you use MacLoggerDX and dogparkSDR on the same Mac you will need to connect dogparkSDR first.
Bidding gets under way today, October 17, on more than 230 items on the block in the 14th annual ARRL Online Auction. Bidding begins at 10 AM EST (140... Read more
Police in Evanston, Illinois, contacted the ARRL Lab, after an apparent interference source began plaguing wireless vehicle key fobs, cell phones, and... Read more
Power Genius XL Searching for the highest performing solid state linear amplifier on the market today? If so, then the Power Genius XL (PGXL) amplifie... Read more
There are no ads, please add some