dogparkSDR Native Macintosh visual radio display and interactive control software for any Flex 6000 Series radio on your LAN.
This initial public beta is limited to 1 Pandapter and 2 VFO Slices
- Double click in Pan-adapter – set active VFO to that frequency.
- Click on the Alternate VFO makes it the Main VFO.
- Drag on Panadapter – scroll band center.
- Drag Main VFO line – scrub VFO A frequency.
- Drag Alternate VFO line – scrub VFO B frequency.
- Scroll mouse over steppers or sliders with Magic mouse to scrub.
- When a stepper is in focus the up/down arrow keys will step.
- Control/right-click in panadapter brings up contextual menu.
- Click on ATU Status light to tune.
- dogparkSDR Menu Preferences… for more settings.
- If you run into trouble, File Menu Show Debug Log and drop the file onto an email to us with a description of the problem.
- OS X 10.9+ and Intel 64 bit Processor.
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) compatible.
- 1 Panadapter and 2 VFO Slices.
- Note: If you use MacLoggerDX and dogparkSDR on the same Mac you will need to connect dogparkSDR first.
Batteries with Bioenno Power, ethics in contesting, show us your Radio Shack receipts, the Pine Board High Voltage Power Supply, and Amanda interviews... Read more
“Homebrew et Hardware defined Radio”. .. Especially not with CSD “exotic” software, only analog, nothing but réeellemen... Read more
Philippines Amateur Radio Association’s (PARA) Ham Emergency Radio Operations (HERO) volunteers assisted with emergency communication support in the w... Read more
AMSAT NEWS SERVICE ANS-363 The AMSAT News Service bulletins are a free, weekly news and information service of AMSAT, The Radio Amateur Satellite Corp... Read more
Galileo satellite recovered and transmitting navigation signals Good News from ESA Article: Read more
There are no ads, please add some
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fdogparksdr-version-1-0-public-beta-released%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151