dogparkSDR Native Macintosh visual radio display and interactive control software for any Flex 6000 Series radio on your LAN.
This initial public beta is limited to 1 Pandapter and 2 VFO Slices
- Double click in Pan-adapter – set active VFO to that frequency.
- Click on the Alternate VFO makes it the Main VFO.
- Drag on Panadapter – scroll band center.
- Drag Main VFO line – scrub VFO A frequency.
- Drag Alternate VFO line – scrub VFO B frequency.
- Scroll mouse over steppers or sliders with Magic mouse to scrub.
- When a stepper is in focus the up/down arrow keys will step.
- Control/right-click in panadapter brings up contextual menu.
- Click on ATU Status light to tune.
- dogparkSDR Menu Preferences… for more settings.
- If you run into trouble, File Menu Show Debug Log and drop the file onto an email to us with a description of the problem.
- OS X 10.9+ and Intel 64 bit Processor.
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) compatible.
- 1 Panadapter and 2 VFO Slices.
- Note: If you use MacLoggerDX and dogparkSDR on the same Mac you will need to connect dogparkSDR first.
BY ANDY WRIGHT In 1993, Bob Allphin and a team of 11 other men took a boat to remote Howland Island, an uninhabited slip of coral that is officially p... Read more
In keeping with its theme, “Serving the Community,” Hamvention® 2018 is offering an opportunity for Amateur Radio groups to display the communication... Read more
There are no ads, please add some
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fdogparksdr-version-1-0-public-beta-released%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151