- Frequency range UHF: 400-470 MHz
- User Friendly Design: The large-size color display allows good visibility even under extremely strong light. The globally patented industrial design and antenna design ensure convenient operation and remarkable GPS performance.
- Rugged & Reliable: Complies with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards. The Ingress Protection reaches IP67 (6: Totally protected against dust; 7: Protected against the effects of immersion up to 1m for 30 minutes). It’s the highest IP level for land-based wireless radio application.
- Superior Voice: With the adoption of the AGC technology in combination with the application of narrowband codec and digital error correction technologies, The PA7 Series radios are capable of ensuring yourvoice is clear and crisp even in noisy environments or at the edge of the coverage area.
- GPS Positioning: The PA782G supports viewing of GPS positioning information and sending of GPS text message.
“Hello Ham Radio Ops, K5ACL from SignalSearch here with another Antenna comparison/testing video using the Weak Signal Propagation Reporter (WSP... Read more
The ULTIMAX-8040 broadband dual band double bazooka for 40 & 80 meters is a fantastic antenna using a newly designed “HY-Q” coax coils that gives... Read more
Scouting’s Jamboree on the Air (JOTA) officials are asking JOTA 2016 participants not only to register for this year’s event, but to follow up with a... Read more
Jim W6LG uses a signal generator and a panadapter to measure the loss in 30 coax connectors at 14 and 52 mhz down to a fraction of a db. You might be... Read more
Here is a quick tour of the SunSDR MB1 by Expert Electronics. It’s an operator’s point of view and a simple walk through this great HF rad... Read more
Bose QuietComfort 35 This is the Bose product a lot of people have been waiting for, the QuietComfort 35, an active noise cancelling headphone that... Read more