- Frequency range UHF: 400-470 MHz
- User Friendly Design: The large-size color display allows good visibility even under extremely strong light. The globally patented industrial design and antenna design ensure convenient operation and remarkable GPS performance.
- Rugged & Reliable: Complies with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards. The Ingress Protection reaches IP67 (6: Totally protected against dust; 7: Protected against the effects of immersion up to 1m for 30 minutes). It’s the highest IP level for land-based wireless radio application.
- Superior Voice: With the adoption of the AGC technology in combination with the application of narrowband codec and digital error correction technologies, The PA7 Series radios are capable of ensuring yourvoice is clear and crisp even in noisy environments or at the edge of the coverage area.
- GPS Positioning: The PA782G supports viewing of GPS positioning information and sending of GPS text message.
Describing and demonstrating an end-fed multiband antenna for portable use. It’s a full-sized half wave on 20 metres and a loaded half wave on 4... Read more
XR4 is what you get when you add 6 meter coverage to the great XR3 antenna (see above) with the same single feedline and a scarcely longer 11.5... Read more
Amateur Radio came in for high praise following its role in a March 30 to April 3 Washington National Guard interoperability communication exercise, s... Read more
USB Connection for Data Uploading with software applicable in window 2000 / window XP / window Vista / window 7 ( NOT available for window 10 currentl... Read more
This is a new DMR HT from Hytera made for the Amateur Radio Community. In this episode I will show the menu of the radio and the CPS software, and key... Read more
This high ruggedness device, MRF1K50H, is designed for use in high VSWR industrial, scientific and medical applications, as well as radio and VHF TV b... Read more
QSO Today Expo March 2021 – Dan N7HQ gives us an overview of the PGXL and its features. Read more