- Frequency range UHF: 400-470 MHz
- User Friendly Design: The large-size color display allows good visibility even under extremely strong light. The globally patented industrial design and antenna design ensure convenient operation and remarkable GPS performance.
- Rugged & Reliable: Complies with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards. The Ingress Protection reaches IP67 (6: Totally protected against dust; 7: Protected against the effects of immersion up to 1m for 30 minutes). It’s the highest IP level for land-based wireless radio application.
- Superior Voice: With the adoption of the AGC technology in combination with the application of narrowband codec and digital error correction technologies, The PA7 Series radios are capable of ensuring yourvoice is clear and crisp even in noisy environments or at the edge of the coverage area.
- GPS Positioning: The PA782G supports viewing of GPS positioning information and sending of GPS text message.
InnovAntennas An Excellent Dual Band Yagi for 70/144MHz on a 2.4m boom and single feed point The 4-2-12 Dual Band Yagi has a total of 12 elements, 5 e... Read more
Icom Mobile Antennas AH-760, Wide Frequency Heavy-Duty Moving Coil Antenna 200W PEP SSB, 125W PEP CW/DATA 1.6MHz–29.999MHz wide frequency coverage wit... Read more
The built-in SWR indicator makes the Alpha Loop so very easy to tune! Now you can suddenly hear everyone, and they can hear you! This is an antenna th... Read more
Today many Hams encounter big problems when they want to install a good antenna. Many live in an apartment building, or in an area where the rules do... Read more
“If you are in the market for a high gain HT antenna for those fringe areas, this may be for you. The Diamond SRH770s is very flexible for porta... Read more
Yaesu FTDX-101D Announced features for incredible Yaesu FTdx-101D include: * Elite-Level 160 to 6 Meters 100 Watt Transceiver * Superb and astonishing... Read more
Here is a brand new device for your digital radio pleasure. The Nano-Spot from Micro-Node.com features all 4 modes, Wifi and a “set it and forge... Read more
The PowerGenius XL is a 100% duty cycle, legal limit (1500W ICAS) 1.8-54 MHz RF amplifier intended for both amateur and government use. It incorporat... Read more