All of the features you want at an affordable price. The newest mobile added to the Powerwerx lineup features Narrow band transmit (2.5 KHz) except on the Amateur bands (selectable Wide or Narrow RX), true dual-band receive (V+V, U+U, V+U, U+V), Wide RX/TX 136-174/400-490 MHz, AM aircraft Receive 108-136 MHz and user selectable multi-colored LCD display. Since this is a Commercial Land Mobile Multi-band radio, the DB-750X ships keyboard locked. The RPS-DB750X-USB programming software kit is required to initially unlock and program this radio before use.
Ideal for Fire, Police, FEMA, CAP, security patrols, business communications, schools, construction crews, universities, and other organizations that have FCC licensed frequencies. Includes 2.5 KHz channel step for FCC 2013 narrowband compliance.
DB-750X Model Features
- 2.5 step for FCC 2013 narrowband compliance New!
- 750 memory channels
- 10 Memory Banks (with bank linking)
- 7 Character Alpha-Numeric Display
- Dual Receive Operation w/ separate Volume Controls
- Narrow band (2.5 KHz) operation for Land Mobile frequencies (FCC Part 90)
- Wide band (5.0 KHz) operation for Amateur frequencies
- Optional Base Station Configuration
The DB-750X is Part 90 certified for commercial use. CE & FCC Part 90 certified.
Powerwerx Warranty Policy
- 12 month limited warranty on the radio against defects in materials and workmanship
- For complete warranty information please read the Powerwerx Limited Warranty Policy (PDF)
Standard Accessories Included with Every Radio
- Dual band transceiver w/ removable control head
- DTMF Microphone
- DC Power Cable
- Mobile Mounting Bracket (w/ mounting screws)
- English user manual
|Frequency Receive R|
A high-quality external speaker that matches the IC-7610 best. Dual watch ® is also comfortable with input switching . Dual watch can be done comfort... Read more
“We demonstrate the two major new features of the latest version of Yaesu’s “991” series, the FT-991A. Watch the colour screen... Read more
Hunter Greb recognized at a SCARA meeting for getting ham radio license at 11. Hunter received a most inspirational volunteer award from the Jersey Sh... Read more
For restricted spaces, 5-Bands: 20/17/15/12/10 Meters . . . Restricted space spoiling your operating fun? MFJ Cobweb puts your call back on the map! T... Read more
External Speakers is the topic of the new (November 8) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn!
External Speakers Would you benefit by adding an external speaker to your radio? The answers may surprise you. Read more