This app is a real CW QSO simulator for ham radio operators. Supports “599BK style QSO”.
In order to reproduce a realistic QSO environment, the generated call sign, signal level, CW speed, etc. will differ for each QSO.
Furthermore, the call sign and CW speed of your own station that issues CQ can be set arbitrarily.
- Reproduce the QSO of “5999BK style”
- Real-time signal meter according to signal level
- Status display indicating TX / RX
- When QSO with 10 stations is established, pop-up display
- CW speed adjustment function
- Function to select ON / OFF of QRN
- RIT function
- Ability to select call area (JA, W / W)
- Supports ESC button to escape from TX / RX for a long time
- AGN button requesting recall of the partner station
- Cursor button / BS button to correct the input call sign of the partner station
- When entering (changing) the call sign of your own station, select the input area on the upper left and select
Enter alphanumerical characters (including “/”) on the software keyboard.
Lowercase letters are automatically converted to uppercase.
Please do not enter kana or anything other than alphanumerical characters.
suggested by PT9KK
“Here we take a look at the Skyscan Desktop antenna with a rated frequency range of between 25 Mhz up to 2 Ghz. We test the antenna indoor and o... Read more
Check out this CompacTenna dual band ham antenna, only 7.5″ tall and can be used for mobile OR base applications. I also have the CompacTenna Sc... Read more
Trapped Dipole 5-Band (40/20/15/10/6) Limited Space Trapped Dipole Detailed Description 5-Band Limited Space Trapped Dipole Bands: 40/20/15/10/6M Mast... Read more
ANTENNA ANALYZER MetroVna Pro Touch 55/180/250 MHz The idea of creating an all-Italian version of an Antenna Analyser was born as a challenge.After co... Read more
Yaesu mobile Yaesu Mobile Radio Please check our new bluetooth speaker mic VGC BMH-68, it’s a very perfect replacement for the MH-48 serial wire... Read more
The CD-45II handles 8.5 sq. feet mounted inside a tower, or 5 sq. ft. with mast adapter. Low temperature grease good to -30 F degrees. Bell rotator de... Read more