The Cushcraft MA6VA provides amazing coverage, great versatility and incredible performance with an addition of 6 meters. Enjoy the antenna congestion free and discover a world of bands opening 50 MHz CW and SSB.
- Robust mounting hardware
- Low-loss balun
- Air-baggage transportable (longest tube is 54 in.)
- Neighbour-friendly, very low profile!
- Bandwidth-enhancing 8-rod counterpoise
- Rugged, lightweight and portable construction
- Vertical Antenna Type: Multi-band, resonant.
- Wind Survival: 80 mph
- Power Rating: 250 Watts
- Wind Surface Area: 0.900 sq. ft.
- Weight: 6.20 lbs
- Antenna Feedline Connection Type: UHF female, SO-239
- Antenna Height: 14.70 ft.
- Maximum Antenna Tubing Diameter: 1.125 in.
- HF Vertical Band: 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m, 10m, 6m
- PRICE Excl. Tax: £291.62
This app answers the two basic questions facing radio amateurs:- Which band shall I use ? Where shall I point my beam ? It will be of interest to an... Read more
DX Hunter – The amateur radio App for DX-enthusiasts Description DX-Hunter is an application for amateur radio operators, short wave listeners a... Read more
The Board of Directors of an antenna-restricted community in Arizona voted overwhelmingly in April to allow radio amateurs to erect certain outdoor an... Read more
This video goes over the Radioddity PAX100 Amp and LPFX7 Low Pass Filter for Xiegu G-90 and X5105. The PAX100 is a 100 watt amp designed for both the... Read more
By R.D. Hohenfeldt “You’d think that with all the computers in homes, all the smartphones in the hands of everybody from children through senior... Read more
The National Weather Service (NWS) is discontinuing its high seas and storm warnings transmitted via National Institute of Science and Technology (NIS... Read more