ContestConsole Switching Accessory Unit for ICOM radios
“produced as the result of customer demand!”
Gain full control of your ICOM radio with the SOTABEAMS ContestConsole. Easy to use – connects between your radio and microphone.
Features (depending on radio):
- Instant access to voice, CW and PSK memories (no need to have them displayed on the radio screen)
- TX PTT button
- TX low power tune function – sends 10 Watt carrier (optional lead required)
- Pushbutton frequency control (up and down)
- External PTT socket for footswitch
- Auxiliary microphone socket (3.5mm)
Will it work with my radio?
The ContestConsole was designed with the IC-7300 in mind but it works with a wide range of other ICOM radios.
IC-2300H, IC-2730, IC-275, IC-575, IC-7000, IC-703, IC-706, IC-707, IC-7100, IC-718, IC-7300, IC-7400, IC-746, IC-746PRO, IC-756, IC-756PRO, IC-756PROII, IC-756PROIII, IC-7600, IC-7610, IC-7700, IC-78, IC-7800, IC-7850, IC-7851, IC-9100, IC-910H, ID-4100A, ID-4100E
Functionality varies for each radio. Click here for our full compatibility matrix.
Tips for use
- There are usually some radio settings that need changing before the memory buttons will function – look for “external keypad” in the radio manual for details.
- Do not connect two microphones at the same time. If connecting a microphone via the ContestConsole, use either the 3.5mm socket or the 8 pin socket, not both.
- On some radios, an external storage device (memory card or USB stick) might be needed for voice memories to work.
VERTICAL ANTENNA Highly efficient end loading 1/2 Wave vertical covers bands: 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10, 6 and 2 Meters. Requires no radials,... Read more
OCF HF Vertical Dipole Higher performance, HF Multiband DX Flagpole Antenna covering 3.5 to 50MHz with NO radials sound like relief for your CC&R... Read more
SD100 Uniden Uniden creates another first with the SDS100 True I/Q Scanner, the first scanner to incorporate Software Defined Radio technology to prov... Read more
Radioddity GD-55 UHF Waterproof DMR Digital Radio, with GPS Function! 10W with 2800mAh Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) Battery
Introducing the Radioddity GD-55, A Tougher DMR Radioddity’s first proprietary radio is designed to meet the most demanding of conditions, and dole ou... Read more
500+ Watts in a compact package the size of the Elecraft K3. We are proud to introduce the KPA500: A 500-watt solid-state amp that inte... Read more
The RS-HFIQ is a high performance Software Defined Radio (SDR) 5W Transceiver for CW, SSB, AM, FM and digital modes. Product Summary Not just another... Read more