ContestConsole Switching Accessory Unit for ICOM radios
“produced as the result of customer demand!”
Gain full control of your ICOM radio with the SOTABEAMS ContestConsole. Easy to use – connects between your radio and microphone.
Features (depending on radio):
- Instant access to voice, CW and PSK memories (no need to have them displayed on the radio screen)
- TX PTT button
- TX low power tune function – sends 10 Watt carrier (optional lead required)
- Pushbutton frequency control (up and down)
- External PTT socket for footswitch
- Auxiliary microphone socket (3.5mm)
Will it work with my radio?
The ContestConsole was designed with the IC-7300 in mind but it works with a wide range of other ICOM radios.
IC-2300H, IC-2730, IC-275, IC-575, IC-7000, IC-703, IC-706, IC-707, IC-7100, IC-718, IC-7300, IC-7400, IC-746, IC-746PRO, IC-756, IC-756PRO, IC-756PROII, IC-756PROIII, IC-7600, IC-7610, IC-7700, IC-78, IC-7800, IC-7850, IC-7851, IC-9100, IC-910H, ID-4100A, ID-4100E
Functionality varies for each radio. Click here for our full compatibility matrix.
Tips for use
- There are usually some radio settings that need changing before the memory buttons will function – look for “external keypad” in the radio manual for details.
- Do not connect two microphones at the same time. If connecting a microphone via the ContestConsole, use either the 3.5mm socket or the 8 pin socket, not both.
- On some radios, an external storage device (memory card or USB stick) might be needed for voice memories to work.
Does your neighborhood forbid antennas but allow flagpoles? Is tearing up your lawn to lay 64 radials not an option? Or maybe you just want a high-per... Read more
Covers More Bands than a G5RV (Shorty). Goes up Fast, Easy on Trees. All Stainless Hardware Black Marine ABS Insulator Blocks Handles a Full kW... Read more
Motorola Solutions continues to design digital radio solutions for firefighters and has added the APX 8000XE two-way radio and APX XE500 RSM to its li... Read more
Icom Inc has issued preliminary details of a new D-STAR mobile radio called the ID-4100E. The radio will come with the new terminal and access point m... Read more
“On Sunday the 5th of August 2018, Mark Turner EI3KD managed to work D4Z on the Cape Verde Islands off the coast of of Africa on 144 MHz, a dist... Read more
DV4home V2 The DV4home V2 is another member of the successful family of DV4 products. As usual it supports all digital modes, while simplifyi... Read more
RX7300 IHSG and Vibroplex/INRAD announce the release of a new accessory product for the Icom IC-7300 which provides a receive antenna socket on the re... Read more
Easy to build, single-board design, 10 x 8cm, all are controls board-mounted Professional quality double-sided, through-hole plated, silk-screen print... Read more