ContestConsole Switching Accessory Unit for ICOM radios
“produced as the result of customer demand!”
Gain full control of your ICOM radio with the SOTABEAMS ContestConsole. Easy to use – connects between your radio and microphone.
Features (depending on radio):
- Instant access to voice, CW and PSK memories (no need to have them displayed on the radio screen)
- TX PTT button
- TX low power tune function – sends 10 Watt carrier (optional lead required)
- Pushbutton frequency control (up and down)
- External PTT socket for footswitch
- Auxiliary microphone socket (3.5mm)
Will it work with my radio?
The ContestConsole was designed with the IC-7300 in mind but it works with a wide range of other ICOM radios.
IC-2300H, IC-2730, IC-275, IC-575, IC-7000, IC-703, IC-706, IC-707, IC-7100, IC-718, IC-7300, IC-7400, IC-746, IC-746PRO, IC-756, IC-756PRO, IC-756PROII, IC-756PROIII, IC-7600, IC-7610, IC-7700, IC-78, IC-7800, IC-7850, IC-7851, IC-9100, IC-910H, ID-4100A, ID-4100E
Functionality varies for each radio. Click here for our full compatibility matrix.
Tips for use
- There are usually some radio settings that need changing before the memory buttons will function – look for “external keypad” in the radio manual for details.
- Do not connect two microphones at the same time. If connecting a microphone via the ContestConsole, use either the 3.5mm socket or the 8 pin socket, not both.
- On some radios, an external storage device (memory card or USB stick) might be needed for voice memories to work.
Jim Heath W6LG shows what happened to RG8X that had 1500 applied. Watch the subsequent episodes for more information about coax. Read more
“Jim Heath W6LG shows his newly installed antenna and tower at his residence. The tower has a maximum height of 30 feet as restricted by Placer... Read more
Upgraded 2nd Gen. QYT KT-8900D QYT KT-8900D Dual Band Quad-standby Colorful Screen Mini Mobile Vehicle-mounted Radio TX & RX 136-174MHz & 400-... Read more
Radioddity GD-55 UHF Waterproof DMR Digital Radio, with GPS Function! 10W with 2800mAh Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) Battery
Introducing the Radioddity GD-55, A Tougher DMR Radioddity’s first proprietary radio is designed to meet the most demanding of conditions, and dole ou... Read more
AnyTone AT-D868UV Today, Qixiang Electron Science & Technology Co., Ltd, the Chinese manufacturer that produces the AnyTone line of two-way... Read more
NooElec have recently released a new LNA + filter combo called the “SAWbird+ H1 Barebones” which significantly lowers the entry bar for ne... Read more