This is a high performance Antenna Analyser, designed particularly for ham radio. The Japanese quality shows through. We will have it back in stock shortly.
AA-500MARKII SWR/Impedance Analyzer
Highly accurate analog cross needles display SWR and impedance simultaneously.
Full color TFT LCD display screen provides graphic and numerical SWR along with total impedance with R and X values.
AUTO SWEEP MODE
Automatically graphs the SWR on the LCD display. Choose any one of the pre-set amateur band frequency ranges and press the sweep button…in about 30 seconds the SWR graph is completed.
MANUAL SWEEP MODE
Choose the band, manually set the band-width you desire, then manually sweep the chosen frequency range.
MULTIPLE MANUAL SWEEPS
Should you want to make an adjustment to the antenna length, the position, height above ground, a gamma match adjustment, etc… you can overlay multiple manual sweep results in 5 different colors! Instantly graph and see exactly what happened after each adjustment!
Range: 1.8 – 500MHz (including 222MHz band)
- RF output level: 0dBm 1 mW
- Measured SWR Range: Analog meter 1.0 – 6.0:1 , LCD display 1.0 – 9.9:1
- Impedance measurements: 12.5-300 ohms
- Reactance range: 0 – 500 Ohms (absolute value) 1.8 -190MHz
- Battery indicator and selectable Auto-Power-Off timer
- Operates up to 9 hours continuous using six AA Alkaline or NiMH cells (not included) or use an external 8-16VDC 200ma power source (DC cable included)
- Internal trickle charger option when using NiMH batteries
- Size: 3.5 x 7.75 x 2.65 inches (overall)
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz with alkaline batteries installed
- Available from all major Ham Radio Dealers in the US
1/2-wave, 5-Band HF Cobweb Antenna Restricted space spoiling your operating fun? MFJ-1835 puts your call back on the map! This fiveband (20, 17, 15, 1... Read more
Comparing the Elecraft KX2 and the Icom IC-705. Which should I buy? Read more
“This video is a quick tour, but complete, of the Kenwood TH-D74. If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to ask via the comments... Read more
Dayton Hamvention® organizers are planning to mount the first in-person show in 2022, following 2 years of COVID-related cancellations. The event is s... Read more
“Activity remains subdued this week with only pockets of fast solar wind to bring sporadic aurora to high latitudes, nothing like the G3 show we... Read more
Peter Waters G3OJV, introduces this superb range of antennas built to a standard, rarely seen in ham radio. The prices are still competitive and the p... Read more