This is a high performance Antenna Analyser, designed particularly for ham radio. The Japanese quality shows through. We will have it back in stock shortly.
AA-500MARKII SWR/Impedance Analyzer
Highly accurate analog cross needles display SWR and impedance simultaneously.
Full color TFT LCD display screen provides graphic and numerical SWR along with total impedance with R and X values.
AUTO SWEEP MODE
Automatically graphs the SWR on the LCD display. Choose any one of the pre-set amateur band frequency ranges and press the sweep button…in about 30 seconds the SWR graph is completed.
MANUAL SWEEP MODE
Choose the band, manually set the band-width you desire, then manually sweep the chosen frequency range.
MULTIPLE MANUAL SWEEPS
Should you want to make an adjustment to the antenna length, the position, height above ground, a gamma match adjustment, etc… you can overlay multiple manual sweep results in 5 different colors! Instantly graph and see exactly what happened after each adjustment!
Range: 1.8 – 500MHz (including 222MHz band)
- RF output level: 0dBm 1 mW
- Measured SWR Range: Analog meter 1.0 – 6.0:1 , LCD display 1.0 – 9.9:1
- Impedance measurements: 12.5-300 ohms
- Reactance range: 0 – 500 Ohms (absolute value) 1.8 -190MHz
- Battery indicator and selectable Auto-Power-Off timer
- Operates up to 9 hours continuous using six AA Alkaline or NiMH cells (not included) or use an external 8-16VDC 200ma power source (DC cable included)
- Internal trickle charger option when using NiMH batteries
- Size: 3.5 x 7.75 x 2.65 inches (overall)
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz with alkaline batteries installed
- Available from all major Ham Radio Dealers in the US
Antenna, 80 & 40 meter Heavy Duty Vertical, 80m 40m Dual-Band, 5,000 W, 55 ft. Height, HD Pivoting Base, Kit DX Engineering 8040VA-1 Dual-Band THU... Read more
Reviewed by Ward Silver, NØAX ARRL Contributing Editor email@example.com The Icom IC-7100 certainly made a splash when it was first announced in 20... Read more
TYT UV8000E Dave Casler, KEØOG, reviews the new TYT UV8000E, a great radio for all hams including new Techs. Click “see more” for a Table... Read more
This kit has been designed by David Bowman G0MRF and contains all the parts required to drive a PA on 2.4 GHz for QO-100. The completed board will hav... Read more
FCC Grants an ARRL Emergency Request to Permit Higher Data Rate Transmissions for Hurricane Relief Communications
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has granted an ARRL emergency request for a 60-day temporary waiver intended to facilitate amate... Read more