The NEW CAA-500MARKII SWR/Impedance Analyzer is finally arriving from the Comet factory!
The new analyzer retains the same analog cross needles to display SWR and impedance, but ADDS a full color TFT LCD display screen providing graphic and numerical SWR along with total impedance with R and X values.
AUTO SWEEP MODE
Automatically graphs the SWR on the LCD display. Choose any one of the pre-set amateur band frequency ranges and press the sweep button…in about 30 seconds the SWR graph is completed and displayed.
MANUAL SWEEP MODE
Choose the band and manually set the band-width and manually sweep the chosen frequency range.
MULTIPLE MANUAL SWEEPS
Should you want to make an adjustment to the antenna length, to the position, height above ground, a gamma match adjustment, etc…you can overlay 5 manual sweep results in different colors! Instantly graph and see exactly what happened after each adjustment!
Range: 1.8 – 500MHz (including 222MHz band)
- RF output level: 0dBm 1 mW
- Measured SWR Range: Analog meter 1.0 – 6.0:1 , LCD display 1.0 – 9.9:1
- Impedance measurements: 12.5-300 ohms
- Reactance range: 0 – 500 Ohms (absolute value) 1.8 -190MHz
- Battery indicator and selectable Auto-Power-Off timer
- Operates up to 9 hours continuous using six AA Alkaline or NiMH cells (not included) or use an external 8-16VDC 200ma power source (DC cable included)
- Internal trickle charger option when using NiMH batteries
- Size: 3.5 x 7.75 x 2.65 inches (overall)
- Weight: 2lbs 2oz with alkaline batteries installed
- Available from all major Ham Radio Dealers in the US.
The CAA-500MarkII is the primary tool for any antenna adjustment or diagnostic project.
JK Navassa-5 2 Elements on 10M / 2 Element on 12M / 2 Elements on 15M / 2 Elements on 17M / 2 Elements on 20M / 12ft Boom JK Antennas Navassa-5 Multi-Band Yagis interlace full-size 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10-meter elements on a single 12... Read more
BridgeCom Systems, Inc is pleased to announce the availability of the BCS-200 Speaker Mic for the amateur and commercial radio markets. Introducing th... Read more
Bose QuietComfort 35 This is the Bose product a lot of people have been waiting for, the QuietComfort 35, an active noise cancelling headphone that... Read more
The main difference between MD-380 and MD-398 Difference MD-380 MD-398 Time slot Two time slot One time slot Battery capacity 2000mAh 2800mAh B... Read more