The NEW CAA-500MARKII SWR/Impedance Analyzer is finally arriving from the Comet factory!
The new analyzer retains the same analog cross needles to display SWR and impedance, but ADDS a full color TFT LCD display screen providing graphic and numerical SWR along with total impedance with R and X values.
AUTO SWEEP MODE
Automatically graphs the SWR on the LCD display. Choose any one of the pre-set amateur band frequency ranges and press the sweep button…in about 30 seconds the SWR graph is completed and displayed.
MANUAL SWEEP MODE
Choose the band and manually set the band-width and manually sweep the chosen frequency range.
MULTIPLE MANUAL SWEEPS
Should you want to make an adjustment to the antenna length, to the position, height above ground, a gamma match adjustment, etc…you can overlay 5 manual sweep results in different colors! Instantly graph and see exactly what happened after each adjustment!
Range: 1.8 – 500MHz (including 222MHz band)
- RF output level: 0dBm 1 mW
- Measured SWR Range: Analog meter 1.0 – 6.0:1 , LCD display 1.0 – 9.9:1
- Impedance measurements: 12.5-300 ohms
- Reactance range: 0 – 500 Ohms (absolute value) 1.8 -190MHz
- Battery indicator and selectable Auto-Power-Off timer
- Operates up to 9 hours continuous using six AA Alkaline or NiMH cells (not included) or use an external 8-16VDC 200ma power source (DC cable included)
- Internal trickle charger option when using NiMH batteries
- Size: 3.5 x 7.75 x 2.65 inches (overall)
- Weight: 2lbs 2oz with alkaline batteries installed
- Available from all major Ham Radio Dealers in the US.
The CAA-500MarkII is the primary tool for any antenna adjustment or diagnostic project.
Full 20m, 15m and 10m Band Coverage (with Feed Point Mounted ATU) Under 8 Feet Tall! No Radials! Force 12’s Sigma Series Verticals are contest and DXpedition proven winners! The vertical dipole design means high efficiency even over p... Read more
FT-891 HF+50Mhz ALL MODE MOBILE TRANSCEIVER The FT-891 HF All Mode Mobile Transceiver once again continues Yaesu‘s legacy for legendary receiver... Read more
Meet the Raspberry Pi” is the topic of the new (February 28) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! Sponsored by DX... Read more
Ailunce HD1 Dual Band DMR Amateur Digital Radio Almost all the operations can be done via radio keypad. Dual Band DMR Radio,Analog and Digital Comb... Read more
What is Airspy? Airspy is an advanced open-source software defined radio receiver with adequate dynamic range, capable of sampling 10MHz... Read more
A post on the D4C Facebook page says: On May 6, 2015 history was made on contact across the Atlantic on VHF bands on the W-E path: The new D4C... Read more