The NEW CAA-500MARKII SWR/Impedance Analyzer is finally arriving from the Comet factory!
The new analyzer retains the same analog cross needles to display SWR and impedance, but ADDS a full color TFT LCD display screen providing graphic and numerical SWR along with total impedance with R and X values.
AUTO SWEEP MODE
Automatically graphs the SWR on the LCD display. Choose any one of the pre-set amateur band frequency ranges and press the sweep button…in about 30 seconds the SWR graph is completed and displayed.
MANUAL SWEEP MODE
Choose the band and manually set the band-width and manually sweep the chosen frequency range.
MULTIPLE MANUAL SWEEPS
Should you want to make an adjustment to the antenna length, to the position, height above ground, a gamma match adjustment, etc…you can overlay 5 manual sweep results in different colors! Instantly graph and see exactly what happened after each adjustment!
Range: 1.8 – 500MHz (including 222MHz band)
- RF output level: 0dBm 1 mW
- Measured SWR Range: Analog meter 1.0 – 6.0:1 , LCD display 1.0 – 9.9:1
- Impedance measurements: 12.5-300 ohms
- Reactance range: 0 – 500 Ohms (absolute value) 1.8 -190MHz
- Battery indicator and selectable Auto-Power-Off timer
- Operates up to 9 hours continuous using six AA Alkaline or NiMH cells (not included) or use an external 8-16VDC 200ma power source (DC cable included)
- Internal trickle charger option when using NiMH batteries
- Size: 3.5 x 7.75 x 2.65 inches (overall)
- Weight: 2lbs 2oz with alkaline batteries installed
- Available from all major Ham Radio Dealers in the US.
The CAA-500MarkII is the primary tool for any antenna adjustment or diagnostic project.
Resonant frequency [Resonance frequency]: 28, 21, 14 MHz Frequency [Frequency]: 24, 18 MHz Logoperiodic Number of elements [Number of elements]: -28MHz 3 elements plus structure -21MHz 3 elements plus structure -14MHz 3 elements plus... Read more
Jim shows the two ways that he makes Christmas Lights into an Antenna and a Dummy Antenna. RF from his linear amplifier lights up the bulbs. Read more
Photo:Wayne-N0ISV Mobile Ham Radio Tips “A video about mobile ham radio setups by K5ACL & N5CFB. Please join SignalSearch as we dive into ou... Read more
ColibriDDC Receiver: This small-size receiver is intended to receive signals covering the HF frequency band 0.09MHz to 55MHz, and also (wit... Read more
“This will be the 4th or 5th video I have done on or about an RFinder device. This Android DMR and phone device has been my daily carry for abou... Read more
This is a portable, lightweight, Wide coverage RF power amplifier for Handheld Radio equipment , proprietary and emerging waveforms. Dual mode for Dig... Read more