CAIG DeoxIT Contact Cleaners
CAIG Laboratories DeoxIT contact cleaners improve the performance and reliability of ALL electronic equipment and parts! DeoxIT cleans contacts, relays, connectors, potentiometers, rheostats, faders, communications jacks and much more. Using DeoxIT can extend service life of all electrical and electronic contacts, controls and relays.
DeoxIT is a great product because:
* It works when others do not
* It improves performance and reliability
* Used properly, it creates no waste and is safer for the environment
* It saves you money. It can prevent return service calls for the same problems
* It is used by those who demand the best
Which DeoxIT product should you use?
* Use the DeoxIT D-Series contact cleaners on surfaces that have been in service or have visual signs of oxidation. Contains 20 percent active cleaner
* Use the DeoxIT Gold G-Series conditioner on new surfaces and gold plated surfaces. It’s ideal for preventing dendrite/fretting corrosion. It protects both surface and base metals. Contains 1 percent active cleaner
* Use the DeoxIT Shield S-Series to protect surfaces from severe environments (humidity, salts, pollutants, sulfur, etc.).
How should you apply DeoxIT Contact Cleaners?
* Use the applicator that provides the most convenience, compatibility, and economy. There are several methods to choose from!
Uses in the HOME:
* Light bulb contacts (brighter/less energy), including CFL and LED
* Batteries and rechargers
* Emergency lights
* Audio/video connections
* Computer/automation connections
* Cable and telephone connections
* Switches, plugs, and sockets
* Pool equipment connections
* Low voltage lighting connections (LED)
Use with rechargeable devices:
* Battery contacts in cordless phones, cell phones, PDAs, cameras, vacuums, etc.
Uses in the OFFICE:
* Computer connections: external and internal
* Communication connections: cable, telephone, faxes, modems
* Office equipment connections
* Automation equipment
Uses in the SHOP:
* Power tool connections
* Rechargeable devices: drills, lights, screwdrivers, etc.
* All electronic connections
* Connections in ALL Industries: auto/radio, automotive, avionics, computers, communications, electronic, marine, medical, photography, security, video, and more!
“This video took me a few months to put together while testing it in different environments and locations. Today we are looking at the HamBuilde... Read more
Volt-Ohm Meters These meters have been around for decades and remain one of most useful pieces of test equipment you can own. “Volt-Ohm Meters” is t... Read more
Photo: W7RN This is a comprehensive intro to the PSK31 digital mode. It’s all of the major concepts and some demonstration crammed into a 30 min... Read more
“The NanoVNA does many things. Two of which are testing coax cables for loss and length. Jim W6LG shows how to do both in this first video about... Read more
HF Log Periodic Antenna – Frequency Range 3.0 – 30.0 MHz The LP-1005 antenna array is designed for medium and long range high fr... Read more
Once again RFinder and RT Systems have partnered to kick radio programming up a notch. This tutorial will show you how to get the most o... Read more