CAIG DeoxIT Contact Cleaners
CAIG Laboratories DeoxIT contact cleaners improve the performance and reliability of ALL electronic equipment and parts! DeoxIT cleans contacts, relays, connectors, potentiometers, rheostats, faders, communications jacks and much more. Using DeoxIT can extend service life of all electrical and electronic contacts, controls and relays.
DeoxIT is a great product because:
* It works when others do not
* It improves performance and reliability
* Used properly, it creates no waste and is safer for the environment
* It saves you money. It can prevent return service calls for the same problems
* It is used by those who demand the best
Which DeoxIT product should you use?
* Use the DeoxIT D-Series contact cleaners on surfaces that have been in service or have visual signs of oxidation. Contains 20 percent active cleaner
* Use the DeoxIT Gold G-Series conditioner on new surfaces and gold plated surfaces. It’s ideal for preventing dendrite/fretting corrosion. It protects both surface and base metals. Contains 1 percent active cleaner
* Use the DeoxIT Shield S-Series to protect surfaces from severe environments (humidity, salts, pollutants, sulfur, etc.).
How should you apply DeoxIT Contact Cleaners?
* Use the applicator that provides the most convenience, compatibility, and economy. There are several methods to choose from!
Uses in the HOME:
* Light bulb contacts (brighter/less energy), including CFL and LED
* Batteries and rechargers
* Emergency lights
* Audio/video connections
* Computer/automation connections
* Cable and telephone connections
* Switches, plugs, and sockets
* Pool equipment connections
* Low voltage lighting connections (LED)
Use with rechargeable devices:
* Battery contacts in cordless phones, cell phones, PDAs, cameras, vacuums, etc.
Uses in the OFFICE:
* Computer connections: external and internal
* Communication connections: cable, telephone, faxes, modems
* Office equipment connections
* Automation equipment
Uses in the SHOP:
* Power tool connections
* Rechargeable devices: drills, lights, screwdrivers, etc.
* All electronic connections
* Connections in ALL Industries: auto/radio, automotive, avionics, computers, communications, electronic, marine, medical, photography, security, video, and more!
TYT UV8000E Dave Casler, KEØOG, reviews the new TYT UV8000E, a great radio for all hams including new Techs. Click “see more” for a Table... Read more
Icom are introducing a new external speaker for its revolutionary IC-7300 Software Designed Radio. The new SP-38 complements the appearance of the IC-... Read more
HF/6m linear amplifier 2400W MRF1K50H 2 pcs water cooling system 5″ LCD touch screen for N0JSN Read more
EFHW-8010-1K ™ Multi-Band End Fed Half Wave Antenna This is an End-Fed Half-Wave (EFHW*) antenna for 80/40/30/20/17/15/12 and 10m bands. Unlike many... Read more
DX vertical antenna for low-bands 80/160 NEW Height 22 meters 5kw power Elements diameter from 75 to 25 mm Hardware full stainless steel Coil of alumi... Read more
10-BAND HF/VHF 80-2M MOBILE ANT, 200W, 3/8-24 STUB The MFJ-1669 40-10 Meter Mobile Antenna with built-in Auto Tuner A brand new product from MFJ to ma... Read more
16 ft boom; Includes Controller The 3 element Yagi is the original Steppir antenna. Using our proven technology it gives continuous frequency coverage... Read more