Portable HF Antennas
Antenna, HF-2, Broadband HF, Portable, Kevlar Reinforced, Black PVC Sheath, 80-10 Meters,125W PEP/40W CW, Each
|Portable Antenna Band|
Bushcomm Ranger HF-2 Portable HF Antennas are lightweight, uncompromising broadband dipoles that have been engineered to operate with the world’s most popular low to medium-power transceivers.
These quick-deployment tactical broadband dipole antennas incorporate loading at the feed point to provide controlled impedance across the HF bands. This feature removes the need for an antenna tuner and allows operation with frequency-agile/frequency-hopping communications modes including spread spectrum.
For operation, each side of the antenna is unwound to its full length. Throwing cords are provided that may then be used to elevate the antenna or tie it to ground for an inverted V configuration. Coaxial cable is user-supplied.
Antenna elements are comprised of a Kevlar® core material with a woven copper braid and a black PVC sheath. The result is an extremely strong but lightweight antenna that’s ready for rapid deployment in any environment. Their black PVC coating lets them blend into their surroundings.
Some Horizon details:
* Frequency Range: 3.6 – 30 MHz
* SWR: Less than 2:1
* Maximum power rating:
– HF-2 125w PEP/40w Continuous
– HF-2H 200w PEP/100w Continuous
* Impedance: 50 ohms
* Antenna material: Kevlar® core, woven copper braid, black PVC jacket
* Green support rope
* Length: 48m (157.5 ft.)
* Weight: 1.2kg (2.65 lbs.)
* Packed size: 37cm x 18cm x 5cm (14.5 in. x 7.1 in. x 2.0 in.)
* Connector: SO-239 (UHF female)
Note: Whenever the DX Engineering “Documentation” tab is available, please look at the associated files for additional product information.
Would you enjoy these benefits?
* True broadband Antenna – No tuner required
* Light weight and packs away for easy transport
* Kevlar® reinforced- tough, durable, perfect for outdoor environments
* Flexible arrangements for deployment depending on environment
* Perfect for frequency agile transmitters
* Includes convenient carry/storage bag
FT8 is a mode in the WSJT-X software developed by Dr Joe Taylor K1JT. In this video I show how to get started and make contacts with FT8, introduction... Read more
QUAD-Band Handheld Radio Specifications: Brand JIANPAI Product Model 8800UV (plus) Intercom type Full-frequency 8-band intercom Power ≤ 20W Theoretica... Read more
The ID-52E Dual-Band D-STAR Digital Transceiver has only been available to buy for just a short time, and you may have already purchased one or be in... Read more
After this story was posted, ARRL announced that it has validated the 222-MHz WAS application of John Swiniarski, K1OR, for WAS # 13. His last contact... Read more
Solid State Linear Amplifier 1.8-70MHz Solid State Linear Amplifier 1200W output 1.8-30MHz (1000W 50MHz, 500W 70MHz) Drive level 50W (10W/25W optional... Read more