Portable HF Antennas
Antenna, HF-2, Broadband HF, Portable, Kevlar Reinforced, Black PVC Sheath, 80-10 Meters,125W PEP/40W CW, Each
|Portable Antenna Band|
Bushcomm Ranger HF-2 Portable HF Antennas are lightweight, uncompromising broadband dipoles that have been engineered to operate with the world’s most popular low to medium-power transceivers.
These quick-deployment tactical broadband dipole antennas incorporate loading at the feed point to provide controlled impedance across the HF bands. This feature removes the need for an antenna tuner and allows operation with frequency-agile/frequency-hopping communications modes including spread spectrum.
For operation, each side of the antenna is unwound to its full length. Throwing cords are provided that may then be used to elevate the antenna or tie it to ground for an inverted V configuration. Coaxial cable is user-supplied.
Antenna elements are comprised of a Kevlar® core material with a woven copper braid and a black PVC sheath. The result is an extremely strong but lightweight antenna that’s ready for rapid deployment in any environment. Their black PVC coating lets them blend into their surroundings.
Some Horizon details:
* Frequency Range: 3.6 – 30 MHz
* SWR: Less than 2:1
* Maximum power rating:
– HF-2 125w PEP/40w Continuous
– HF-2H 200w PEP/100w Continuous
* Impedance: 50 ohms
* Antenna material: Kevlar® core, woven copper braid, black PVC jacket
* Green support rope
* Length: 48m (157.5 ft.)
* Weight: 1.2kg (2.65 lbs.)
* Packed size: 37cm x 18cm x 5cm (14.5 in. x 7.1 in. x 2.0 in.)
* Connector: SO-239 (UHF female)
Note: Whenever the DX Engineering “Documentation” tab is available, please look at the associated files for additional product information.
Would you enjoy these benefits?
* True broadband Antenna – No tuner required
* Light weight and packs away for easy transport
* Kevlar® reinforced- tough, durable, perfect for outdoor environments
* Flexible arrangements for deployment depending on environment
* Perfect for frequency agile transmitters
* Includes convenient carry/storage bag
144 MHz signal from the Faroe Islands heard 3000kms away in Bulgaria during Geminid Meteor Shower – Dec 2020
Every year, the Geminid meteor shower peaks around the 14th of December and many VHF radio amateurs make contacts by bouncing signals off the meteor t... Read more
The QYT KT-780 Plus is a 100 watt mobile radio on the 2 meter Amateur Radio Band, and works on FM mode. Today we will walk through the menu of the rad... Read more
Hot on the heels of the last post about the 5400km TEP opening on 144 MHz between Argentina and the island of Aruba, we have details of some more cont... Read more
MTR-4B V2 Photos COMING SOON “The Mountain Topper” The LnR Precision MTR transceivers are designed to be efficient portable CW rigs. Whether climbing... Read more
NanoVNA SAA2 Version 2 Vector Network Analyzer – Ham Radio Antenna Analyzer Read more