BTECH UV-25X2 X-Series Mobile – 25 Watt Dual Band Radio
The X-Series Mobiles introduce our new fully customizable Multi-Color LCD display screen. You can adjust the complete display to be exactly as you want it. Beyond the display, you can fully customize your channels to display their alpha-numeric names or frequency settings.
There are 200 programmable memory channels. You can add or remove channels from scanning list. You can give channels alphanumeric names. You can easily program from a PC to set-up the radio to operate exactly as needed. Pair the UV-25X2 with the Nagoya UT-72 Magnetic Mount Antenna for easy installation with the UHF antenna connectors. The PC04 FTDI Cable is recommended for easier computer programming
The UV-25X2 operates as multiple radios in one, with either 144 MHz or 430 MHz as the ‘Main’ TX/RX band, while simultaneously watching up to 3 other frequencies or channels; and, if you like, you can configure your UV-25X2 for simultaneous VHF-VHF or UHF-UHF operation, too!
“Today I get to go through the menus and do some power testing on the BTECH 25×2 Mini Mobile Ham Radio – distributed by BaofengTech (BTECH) this is a great option for a mobile radio that will fit in tighter spaces”
About this item
- What Makes the UV-25X2 Unique: Dual Synchronize Display Mode, Mic Audio Gain Settings, In depth user’s guide, Auto Power Off Function, Channel Mode Editing Settings, Auto Scan, Scanning Resume, and Variable Frequency Scanning, Quad Watch Delay Time, Randomization Privacy Mode, Builds upon previous generation UV-2501
- High / Low Power Settings (25W/10W); Frequency Range: VHF: 144-148 MHz(Rx/Tx). UHF: 420-450 MHz(Rx/Tx); Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow) Selectable
- Recommended Accessories: Pair UV-25X2 with the Nagoya UT-72 Magnetic Mount Antenna for easy installation. The PC04 FTDI Cable is recommended for easy computer programming
- Quad Watch Receiver: The UV-25X2 operates as multiple radios in one, with either 144 MHz or 430 MHz as the “Main” TX/RX band, while simultaneously watching up to 3 other frequencies or channels; and, if you like, you can configure your UV-25X2 for simultaneous VHF-VHF or UHF-UHF operation, too!
- Kit Includes: BTECH UV-25X2, Speaker Mic, 6 foot DC Cable with Cigarette Plug Connector, Radio & Mic Brackets, Mounting Hardware, and User Guide
TYT UV8000E Dave Casler, KEØOG, reviews the new TYT UV8000E, a great radio for all hams including new Techs. Click “see more” for a Table... Read more
Description RT82 is a dual band DMR radio Frequency band:136-174 & 400-480MHz 10000 Contacts IP67 Waterproof Use Time-Division Multiple-Acces... Read more