BTECH UV-25X2 X-Series Mobile – 25 Watt Dual Band Radio
The X-Series Mobiles introduce our new fully customizable Multi-Color LCD display screen. You can adjust the complete display to be exactly as you want it. Beyond the display, you can fully customize your channels to display their alpha-numeric names or frequency settings.
There are 200 programmable memory channels. You can add or remove channels from scanning list. You can give channels alphanumeric names. You can easily program from a PC to set-up the radio to operate exactly as needed. Pair the UV-25X2 with the Nagoya UT-72 Magnetic Mount Antenna for easy installation with the UHF antenna connectors. The PC04 FTDI Cable is recommended for easier computer programming
The UV-25X2 operates as multiple radios in one, with either 144 MHz or 430 MHz as the ‘Main’ TX/RX band, while simultaneously watching up to 3 other frequencies or channels; and, if you like, you can configure your UV-25X2 for simultaneous VHF-VHF or UHF-UHF operation, too!
“Today I get to go through the menus and do some power testing on the BTECH 25×2 Mini Mobile Ham Radio – distributed by BaofengTech (BTECH) this is a great option for a mobile radio that will fit in tighter spaces”
About this item
- What Makes the UV-25X2 Unique: Dual Synchronize Display Mode, Mic Audio Gain Settings, In depth user’s guide, Auto Power Off Function, Channel Mode Editing Settings, Auto Scan, Scanning Resume, and Variable Frequency Scanning, Quad Watch Delay Time, Randomization Privacy Mode, Builds upon previous generation UV-2501
- High / Low Power Settings (25W/10W); Frequency Range: VHF: 144-148 MHz(Rx/Tx). UHF: 420-450 MHz(Rx/Tx); Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow) Selectable
- Recommended Accessories: Pair UV-25X2 with the Nagoya UT-72 Magnetic Mount Antenna for easy installation. The PC04 FTDI Cable is recommended for easy computer programming
- Quad Watch Receiver: The UV-25X2 operates as multiple radios in one, with either 144 MHz or 430 MHz as the “Main” TX/RX band, while simultaneously watching up to 3 other frequencies or channels; and, if you like, you can configure your UV-25X2 for simultaneous VHF-VHF or UHF-UHF operation, too!
- Kit Includes: BTECH UV-25X2, Speaker Mic, 6 foot DC Cable with Cigarette Plug Connector, Radio & Mic Brackets, Mounting Hardware, and User Guide
4SQ-8DIR antenna system The four-square phased-vertical array if used by many contesters and DXers for oreration on the low bands. This construction m... Read more
Description: This 10-80 Meter Multiband FEA (Field Expedient Antenna) Kit enables you to customize your Alpha Multiband HF Antenna. The kit can then b... Read more
EFHW-8010-1K ™ Multi-Band End Fed Half Wave Antenna This is an End-Fed Half-Wave (EFHW*) antenna for 80/40/30/20/17/15/12 and 10m bands. Unlike many... Read more
S-Units” is the topic of the current (August 17) latest episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! Sponsored by DX Engi... Read more
YAESU SMB-201 With so many diverse ways to enjoy Amateur Radio such as WIRES-X and packet operation, transceivers are now having to deal with increase... Read more