The bladeRF 2.0 micro is the next-generation 2×2 MIMO, 47MHz to 6GHz frequency range, off-the-shelf USB 3.0 Software Defined Radio (SDR) that is easy and affordable for students and RF enthusiasts to explore wireless communications, yet provides a powerful waveform development platform expected by industry professionals.
Support is available for Linux, macOS, and Windows. The bladeRF libraries, utilities, firmware, and platform HDL are released under open source licenses, and schematics are available online. The FPGA and USB 3.0 peripheral controller are programmable using vendor-supplied tools and SDKs that are available online, free of charge.
- 47 MHz to 6 GHz frequency range
- 2×2 MIMO, 61.44 MHz sampling rate
- 56 MHz filtered bandwidth (IBW)
- Automatic gain control (AGC)
- Automatic IQ and DC offset correction
- 200 MHz ARM926EJ-S processor
- Fully bus-powered over USB 3.0
- External power 5V DC barrel with automatic switchover
- 49 kLE and 301 kLE variants available for custom signal processing and hardware accelerators
- Taming supported via 12-bit DAC or ADF4002 PLL
- Calibrated within 1 Hz of 38.4 MHz
SOFTWARE SUPPORT & APPLICATIONS
The bladeRF 2.0 micro features support for: GNU Radio via gr-osmosdr, Pothos via SoapySDR, SDRange, SDR Console, SDR # via sdrsharp-bladeRF, YateBTS, OpenAirInterface, srsUE & srsLTE, MathWorks MATLAB® & Simulink® via libbladeRF bindings.
RF Specifications Min Typ Max Unit ADC/DAC Sample Rate 0.521 61.44 MSPS ADC/DAC Resolution 12 bits VCTCXO Calibrated Accuracy 26 ppb RF Tuning Range (RX) 70 6000 MHZ RF Tuning Range (TX) 47 6000 MHz RF Bandwidth Filter <0.2 56 MHz CW Output Power +8 dBm FPGA Specifications Min Typ Max Unit Logic Elements 49 (xA4) 301 (xA9) kLE Memory 3,383 (xA4) 13,917 (xA9) kbits Variable-precision DSP blocks 66 342 Embedded 18×18 Multipliers 132 684 Physical Dimensions Min Typ Max Unit Dimensions 6.3 x 10.2 x 1.8 cm 2.5 x 4.0 x 0.70 inches Weight 90 (0.2) grams (lb) Operating Temperature 0 70 °C
Price usd 480
The SDRplay RSPdx is a single-tuner wideband full featured 14-bit SDR which covers the entire RF spectrum from 1kHz to 2GHz giving up to 10MHz of spec... Read more
The greatest tool any underground utility contractor could own. Bury wire and conduit faster and easier without the mess. Read more