Discover the BIG SIGNAL DX-Quad antenna , this new design of a single element Multi-Band Quad covers up to 5 bands in HF from 10 to 20 meters. An incredible high-performance bi-directional antenna option to get started on the DX in HF without the need for a complex installation or a large investment.
Why choose the DX-Quad antenna in front of a Yagi or Dipole antenna?
· 5 bands of full wavelength, reaching the maximum efficiency in TX / RX.
· Very low noise as it is a closed antenna, which will allow it to improve the reception of weak DX signals masked by the QRM.
· Very low radiation angle even installed at low height, essential for working DX.
· Reduced turning radius, ideal for limited spaces.
· Comparable performance with a Yagui of 2 full-size elements.
· Bi-Directional, you only have to turn the rotor 180º.
· Super robust construction with high quality materials, with a light weight.
In times when unfortunately the noise in the cities is increasingly high, a closed antenna and horizontal polarization is the definitive solution to improve the reception of weak DX signals masked by the QRM.
· Bands: 10/12/15/17/20 m
· Elements: 1 active in each band.
· Gain: 3.2 dBi (Free space)
· Maximum power: 2,000 W.
· Turning radius: 2,625 m.
· Total height: 5.35 m. · Total width: 5.10 m · Minimum height of mast needed: 6.00 m. · Weight: 8.5 Kg. · Wind resistance: > 200 Km / h.
· Boom / Mast Plate: 300 x 150 x 8 mm.
· Boom: Round of 50 x 2 mm.
· Crosspieces: Angled design of 30 x 5 mm and stabilizing element to the boom of 4 mm.
· Screws and fittings: Stainless Steel W4.
· Fiberglass: Specially molded and designed to measure half-round for a perfect adaptation to the surface of the crosspiece, reinforced fiber cloth and protective layer for the sun.
· Cable: BIG SIGNAL Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene sheath (PE) for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance.
· Power: Balun of high quality current.
Compact In-Line stereo DSP noise cancelling module £179.95 Net Price (ex VAT) £ 149.96 Add to Cart Compact In-Line 0.270 kg Weight: A-COMPACT IN-LINE... Read more
“Handheld HF System – Elecraft KX3 and a AlexLoop Antenna This is my first try no make a Magnetic Loop to be integrated to the Elecraft KX... Read more
ARRL partner RFinder, the creator of a web and app-based directory of Amateur Radio repeaters worldwide, will supply all data for the 2017-2018 ARRL R... Read more
SainSonic releases its debut radios – SainSonic RST599 two-way radios. This revolutionary design marks the start of an exciting new produ... Read more
Base price (excluding tax): 36,800 yen ● reception frequency range: 0.100 ~ 252.895MHz / 255.100 ~ 261.895MHz 266.100 ~ 270.895MHz / 275.100 ~ 379.895... Read more