Discover the BIG SIGNAL DX-Quad antenna , this new design of a single element Multi-Band Quad covers up to 5 bands in HF from 10 to 20 meters. An incredible high-performance bi-directional antenna option to get started on the DX in HF without the need for a complex installation or a large investment.
Why choose the DX-Quad antenna in front of a Yagi or Dipole antenna?
· 5 bands of full wavelength, reaching the maximum efficiency in TX / RX.
· Very low noise as it is a closed antenna, which will allow it to improve the reception of weak DX signals masked by the QRM.
· Very low radiation angle even installed at low height, essential for working DX.
· Reduced turning radius, ideal for limited spaces.
· Comparable performance with a Yagui of 2 full-size elements.
· Bi-Directional, you only have to turn the rotor 180º.
· Super robust construction with high quality materials, with a light weight.
In times when unfortunately the noise in the cities is increasingly high, a closed antenna and horizontal polarization is the definitive solution to improve the reception of weak DX signals masked by the QRM.
· Bands: 10/12/15/17/20 m
· Elements: 1 active in each band.
· Gain: 3.2 dBi (Free space)
· Maximum power: 2,000 W.
· Turning radius: 2,625 m.
· Total height: 5.35 m. · Total width: 5.10 m · Minimum height of mast needed: 6.00 m. · Weight: 8.5 Kg. · Wind resistance: > 200 Km / h.
· Boom / Mast Plate: 300 x 150 x 8 mm.
· Boom: Round of 50 x 2 mm.
· Crosspieces: Angled design of 30 x 5 mm and stabilizing element to the boom of 4 mm.
· Screws and fittings: Stainless Steel W4.
· Fiberglass: Specially molded and designed to measure half-round for a perfect adaptation to the surface of the crosspiece, reinforced fiber cloth and protective layer for the sun.
· Cable: BIG SIGNAL Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene sheath (PE) for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance.
· Power: Balun of high quality current.
XIEGU G1M [Entry Level QRP Transceiver] – With receiving 0.5-30 MHz generally and transmitting capabilities on four popular amateur radio bands,... Read more
General Features: Output Power 1.8 – 30 MHz 2K+, 6m 1K+ Device: 2x BLF189XR Auto Band Selection ICOM®; YAESU® Band data Interface CAT Connectivity LAN... Read more
HFClock Internet Based Clock System – 9″ Tiger Maple Frame The HFClockTM represents the industry’s first highly integrated clock designed... Read more
DXplorer™ is a unique web-based system providing facilities for on-air antenna system testing and comparison as well as real-time HF propagation analy... Read more
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has been pioneering antenna measurement methods for decades, but a new robot may be the ulti... Read more
Description The fun and efficient way of learning morse code! Features: – Uses Koch’s training method (the most efficient known to date)... Read more