In BIG SIGNAL we present the multi-band cubic antenna with 2 elements and 5 bands. The true queen of DX!
E ste is a model that breaks all the schemes currently in this type of antenna from electrical design optimization with next – generation software to the mechanical part, innovating and using the latest advances in materials ensuring extreme durability.
Why choose the 2BS-5B antenna over a multiband Yagi?
· 5 bands of full wavelength, reaching maximum efficiency in TX / RX.
· Very low noise: Being a closed antenna, which will allow you to attenuate the QRM and QRN and improve the reception of weak signals in the band.
· Very low radiation angle even installed low height: This allows us to make fewer jumps until we reach the DX, resulting in a stronger signal on the other side.
· Extraordinary lateral rejection: providing high directivity and further reducing noise in rejection directions.
· Incredible bandwidth: SWR below 1.5: 1 in the 5 working bands, forget the use of the coupler.
· Just over 4 meters of turning radius, ideal for installations with reduced space.
· With coupler, you can also work in the bands of 30, 40 and 80 meters with a performance similar to dipole of 1/2 resonant wave.
· Super robust construction for extreme durability, forget about maintenance.
· Super light weight compared to aluminum Yagis of similar characteristics.
The best directional antenna option for the DX in urban environments, in times where the noise in the cities is increasingly high, a closed antenna is the definitive solution to improve the reception of weak signals in DX.
· Bands: 6 * / 10/12/15/17/20 m (* Kit of 2 elements for 50 MHz, optional).
· Elements: 2 assets in each band. Gain: 7.41 / 7.65 / 7.43 / 7.74 / 7.72 dBi. F / B: 24.09 / 13.07 / 18.7 / 15.73 / 15.52 dB. · Maximum power: 2,000 W. PEP · Length of the boom: 2.84 m. Turning radius : 4,032 m. · Total height: 5.25 m. · Weight: 19 Kg. · Wind resistance: > 160 Km / h.
· Plate Boom / Mast: 300 x 150 x 8 mm.
· Boom: Round of 50 x 2 mm.
· Crossings: 30 x 5 mm angled design and 4 mm boom stabilizer element.
· Screws and fittings: W4 Stainless Steel.
· Fiberglass: Specially molded and designed to measure half a cane for a perfect adaptation to the surface of the crosshead, reinforced with fiber cloth and UV protection layer.
Cable: BIG SIGNAL Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene sheath (PE) for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance.
The RSGB have released a report on days 9 and 10 of the 2019 World Radiocommunication Conference being held in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt from October 28... Read more
HRD Software is proud to serve over 30,000 ham radio customers in 136 countries. Thank you to our customers in Afghanistan, Anguilla, Argentina, Austr... Read more
Participants at the 45th meeting of the International Amateur Radio Union (IARU) Administrative Council (AC) in late September discussed the organizat... Read more
Nathaniel Frissell, W2NAF, now a University of Scranton physics and electrical engineering professor, has won a $1.3 million National Science Foundati... Read more
Well-known contester and DXpeditioner Paul H. Newberry, Jr., N4PN, of Macon, Georgia, died on November 5 after suffering a massive heart attack. An AR... Read more
“One of the largest projects i did in such short period of time ! And yes there were a lot planing and preparation work ! 11 antennas (2 Tonns o... Read more
IC-9700 Thank you Hayden H. – VK7HH for sharing his video, and be sure to follow him on his Youtube channel. For more information on the update:... Read more
December 11 marks the 98th anniversary of the success of ARRL’s Transatlantic Tests in 1921, organized to see if low-power amateur radio stations coul... Read more
New firmware for ICOM, D-STAR compatible handy device and 6 mobile devices will be released simultaneously
On November 6, the new firmware was released on the following six models (the version name of the released firmware in parentheses). In addition, new... Read more
Waldo County, Maine, is implementing the nation’s first county-wide emergency AM radio station with the help of radio amateurs. “We realized that the... Read more