In BIG SIGNAL we present the multi-band cubic antenna with 2 elements and 5 bands. The true queen of DX!
E ste is a model that breaks all the schemes currently in this type of antenna from electrical design optimization with next – generation software to the mechanical part, innovating and using the latest advances in materials ensuring extreme durability.
Why choose the 2BS-5B antenna over a multiband Yagi?
· 5 bands of full wavelength, reaching maximum efficiency in TX / RX.
· Very low noise: Being a closed antenna, which will allow you to attenuate the QRM and QRN and improve the reception of weak signals in the band.
· Very low radiation angle even installed low height: This allows us to make fewer jumps until we reach the DX, resulting in a stronger signal on the other side.
· Extraordinary lateral rejection: providing high directivity and further reducing noise in rejection directions.
· Incredible bandwidth: SWR below 1.5: 1 in the 5 working bands, forget the use of the coupler.
· Just over 4 meters of turning radius, ideal for installations with reduced space.
· With coupler, you can also work in the bands of 30, 40 and 80 meters with a performance similar to dipole of 1/2 resonant wave.
· Super robust construction for extreme durability, forget about maintenance.
· Super light weight compared to aluminum Yagis of similar characteristics.
The best directional antenna option for the DX in urban environments, in times where the noise in the cities is increasingly high, a closed antenna is the definitive solution to improve the reception of weak signals in DX.
· Bands: 6 * / 10/12/15/17/20 m (* Kit of 2 elements for 50 MHz, optional).
· Elements: 2 assets in each band. Gain: 7.41 / 7.65 / 7.43 / 7.74 / 7.72 dBi. F / B: 24.09 / 13.07 / 18.7 / 15.73 / 15.52 dB. · Maximum power: 2,000 W. PEP · Length of the boom: 2.84 m. Turning radius : 4,032 m. · Total height: 5.25 m. · Weight: 19 Kg. · Wind resistance: > 160 Km / h.
· Plate Boom / Mast: 300 x 150 x 8 mm.
· Boom: Round of 50 x 2 mm.
· Crossings: 30 x 5 mm angled design and 4 mm boom stabilizer element.
· Screws and fittings: W4 Stainless Steel.
· Fiberglass: Specially molded and designed to measure half a cane for a perfect adaptation to the surface of the crosshead, reinforced with fiber cloth and UV protection layer.
Cable: BIG SIGNAL Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene sheath (PE) for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance.
Portable Solar Power, Samlex Foldable Solar Panel, Off-Grid Emergency Electricity The Samlex 135 watt portable solar panel with included charge contro... Read more
The CHA MPAS LITE is the little brother of the CHA MPAS 2.0 – the most popular Modular Portable Antenna ... Read more
The FCC has granted ARRL’s request for a temporary waiver to permit amateur data transmissions at a higher symbol rate than currently permitted by sec... Read more
The Hurricane Watch Net (HWN) just stood down from another extended session — 71 hours of continuous operation — for Hurricane Paulette and Hurricane... Read more
The Engineering Model, the first development model, of the NANOMIRAX / CRON-1 nanosatellite carried out its environmental testing campaign at the Inte... Read more
Northern Florida Section Emergency Coordinator Karl Martin, K4HBN, is requesting that stations not directly involved in the Amateur Radio Emergency Se... Read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgAkcmd7ixA Read more
This split image shows the difference between an active Sun during solar maximum (on the left, captured in April 2014) and a quiet Sun during solar mi... Read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYibU6gy3yw Read more
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has announced that two 60-meter channels have been made available, as necessary, for interoperabil... Read more
eXtreme Multiband 18m DX Read more
IQ Demo Files Here you can find off air IQ recordings for you to check your SDRuno and related software settings for a variety of different situations... Read more
The Hurricane Watch Net (HWN) said this morning that it will continue to gather any reports from Bermuda in the wake of Hurricane Paulette, which made... Read more
Of course, Anders Ljunggren was prepared for some radio interference when he installed solar cells at his villa this year. – But I would never h... Read more
The Hurricane Watch Net (HWN) has announced plans to activate today (Sunday, September 13) at 2100 UTC on both 14.325 MHz and 7.268 MHz as Hurricane P... Read more