In BIG SIGNAL we present the multi-band cubic antenna with 2 elements and 5 bands. The true queen of DX!
E ste is a model that breaks all the schemes currently in this type of antenna from electrical design optimization with next – generation software to the mechanical part, innovating and using the latest advances in materials ensuring extreme durability.
Why choose the 2BS-5B antenna over a multiband Yagi?
· 5 bands of full wavelength, reaching maximum efficiency in TX / RX.
· Very low noise: Being a closed antenna, which will allow you to attenuate the QRM and QRN and improve the reception of weak signals in the band.
· Very low radiation angle even installed low height: This allows us to make fewer jumps until we reach the DX, resulting in a stronger signal on the other side.
· Extraordinary lateral rejection: providing high directivity and further reducing noise in rejection directions.
· Incredible bandwidth: SWR below 1.5: 1 in the 5 working bands, forget the use of the coupler.
· Just over 4 meters of turning radius, ideal for installations with reduced space.
· With coupler, you can also work in the bands of 30, 40 and 80 meters with a performance similar to dipole of 1/2 resonant wave.
· Super robust construction for extreme durability, forget about maintenance.
· Super light weight compared to aluminum Yagis of similar characteristics.
The best directional antenna option for the DX in urban environments, in times where the noise in the cities is increasingly high, a closed antenna is the definitive solution to improve the reception of weak signals in DX.
· Bands: 6 * / 10/12/15/17/20 m (* Kit of 2 elements for 50 MHz, optional).
· Elements: 2 assets in each band. Gain: 7.41 / 7.65 / 7.43 / 7.74 / 7.72 dBi. F / B: 24.09 / 13.07 / 18.7 / 15.73 / 15.52 dB. · Maximum power: 2,000 W. PEP · Length of the boom: 2.84 m. Turning radius : 4,032 m. · Total height: 5.25 m. · Weight: 19 Kg. · Wind resistance: > 160 Km / h.
· Plate Boom / Mast: 300 x 150 x 8 mm.
· Boom: Round of 50 x 2 mm.
· Crossings: 30 x 5 mm angled design and 4 mm boom stabilizer element.
· Screws and fittings: W4 Stainless Steel.
· Fiberglass: Specially molded and designed to measure half a cane for a perfect adaptation to the surface of the crosshead, reinforced with fiber cloth and UV protection layer.
Cable: BIG SIGNAL Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene sheath (PE) for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance.
Yaesu FTM-300D, C4FM Dual Band Ham Radio, Review/Demo Read more
The Maritime Mobile Service Net (MMSN) on 14.300 MHz came to the assistance of a sailing vessel on June 25. MMSN control operator Steven Carpenter, K9... Read more
The Radio Amateur Satellite Corporation (AMSAT) has been made aware of public comments alleging financial mismanagement in the form of “unauthorized”... Read more
On Thursday the 2nd of July 2020, there was another remarkable opening on 144 MHz between Cape Verde Islands off the west coast of Africa and Italy, S... Read more
BTECH UV-50X3 X-Series Mobile – 50 Watt Tri Band Radio 13.8V (15 Amp) Operating Voltage Source Required – Dual Receiver Radio (Dual RF), C... Read more
Go all the way to the top! ARRL has everything you need to pass the Amateur Extra Class license exam with confidence. The ARRL Extra Class License Man... Read more
Three strong winter storms (Petra, Sabine and Bianca) in February 2020 destroyed all the antennas of the Amateur Radio Remote-Station on the Mount Rig... Read more
Well-known contester, DXer, and National Contest Journal (NCJ) Editor Scott Wright, K0MD, has been “substantially” stepping back from ham radio while... Read more