Why Choose Baofeng DM-9HX?
***Tier II Dual Time Slot,vhf uhf Dual Band, Built-in 3800 mAh Battery, is trying to come out as the most cost-effective and powerful DMR on the market, with both solid construction in hardware and easy programming in software.
***Transceiver Compatible with Motorola TYT DMR Radios. Also Tried unit on local DMR Repeaters (Tier 1 and 2), through Hotspot and Analog repeaters. Reports were all good. You can carry along for daily chatter on the local DMR talkgroups and OpenSpot
*** The radio has excellent sound and I was told by many hams that sounded like i was in the room next to them.
*** The scenes to be used are varies—outdoor activities, school, construction sites, property management, business occasions, hotel, hospital, etc. Baofeng DM-9HX enables a quick response to any situation with a crystal clear sound and you can use it when you need timely coordination or constant communication.
*** Equipped with the latest Firmware Version V2.1.00,Runs more smoothly
***supports text messaging from radio to radio using no mobile data, making it ideal for communication in places where cell phones can’t go.
*** utilize Baofeng 5R accessories except for the programming cable.
- Text receiving and sending with at most 64 characters.
- Manual programming: Support VFO Mode
- Frequency editing under Channel mode
- Digital Monitor Mode: support communication when frequency, time clot and color code is paired, regardless of Contact ID, RX Group list
- Customize shortcut keys: including long-press and short-press with Side Keys. Edit shortcut keys with Programming Software.
- FM Radio
- LED Flashlight
- Support analog repeaters and digital ones
- Driver-free programming cable, plug and play
- With SMA-Male antenna base, compatible with all SMA-Female antennas
- Dual-standby and dual display
- The radio has the ability to operate on GMRS, FRS and listen in on public safety. (Not in all areas)
1. Is it a Motorola ?
Answer: No, not. The radio does do its job though, and it does it well at a price almost anyone can afford. an excellent low cost addition to your radio collection.
2. Is it easy to program?
Answer: Yes. Just need to downoad the software and set up, NO drivers needed to connect the radio to the computer with the supplied USB data transfer cable. you can simply connect the radio, turn it on and upload the code plug with no further steps required, it was a breeze.
3. Does the Chrip software work?
Answer: No, only the program software of DM-9HX work. Download link is http://www.mediafire.com/file/675ycphhqptvzs0/DM-9HX_Program_Software.zip/file
1 x DM-9HX DMR
1 x Dual Band High Gain Antenna
1 x Belt Clip
1 x Hand Strap
1 x Desktop Charger
1 x Battery
1 x User Manual
1 x Earphone
Anytone AT-3208UV Features: 5 Watts VHF 4 Watts UHF RX & TX 136-174 MHz & 400-520 MHz Can operate VFO mode & Channel mode at the same time Frequency range can be set for ham-only if desired RX FM Broadcast 79-108 M... Read more
Here is a video about my go-kit with my FT-817 and making some contacts QRP. Videos on almost all items can be seen on my channel. In this kit i have everything from 80m – 70cm with battery and solar charging, 110v inverter, APRS, pac... Read more