The BF-F8+ is the first UV-5R radio to get a full internal upgrade.
It has the updated internal components of the GT-3 but also full backward compatibility with UV-5R batteries and accessories.
The BF-F8+ has an expanded frequency range and stronger antenna like the UV-82, but the new RDA1846S RF IC is also implemented to enhance its anti-interference capabilities.
New noise-reduction features block out noises caused by signal intensity changes along with tail tone elimination when transmitting or receiving signals between 50Hz-55Hz.
It is a compact HT that has a special VHF receive band from 65-108 MHz This radio can be programmed with or without a PC to work on private repeater systems.
– 25KHz/12.5KHz Switchable (Wide /Narrow) Band
– 128 Memory Channels
– 50 CTCSS /104 DCS Tones Transmit
– Power Selectable (1W /5W)
– VOX and OFFSET Functions
– Dual Standby /Dual Watch
– A/B band independent operation Transmitter
– Time-Out Timer (TOT)
– Busy Channel Lock-Out (BCLO)
– 65-108MHz (FM Receive only),
– 136-174MHZ and 400-520MHZ (TX/RX)
– Mode of Operation: Simple or Semi-Duplex
– Modulation Mode: 16k F3E /11k F3E
– Maximum deviation: 〈5kHz (Wide) 〈2.5kHz (Narrow)
– CTCSS/DCS deviation: 0.5+/-0.1kHz (Wide) / 0.3+/-0.1kHz (Narrow)
– Intermediation distortion:〈10%
– Stability: +/-2.5ppm
Package Content :
1 x BaoFeng BF-F8+ Two Way Radio
1 x 7.4V 1800mAh Li-ion Battery Pack
1 x Antenna
1 x Earphone Mic/Headset
1 x Belt Clip
1 x Hand Strap
1 x ENG / GER / FRA Manual
1 x Desktop Charger (100V ~ 240V)
Jim W6LG plays recordings of an Elecraft K3s and a Yaesu FT-450. Which sounds best to you? Vote for receiver #1 or receiver #2 and give a very short d... Read more
The US Department of Defense will host this year’s Armed Forces Day (AFD) Cross-Band Test on Saturday, May 14. While Armed Forces Day is May 21, the A... Read more
In this video I show different antennas including Hamsticks to have an economical way to get on the Ham Bands. Hamsticks are mono band HF antennas tha... Read more
Posted by Wayne KE8JFW WiMo of Herxheim, Germany, has appointed DX Engineering as the sole North American distributor of contesting and DXi... Read more