Dear Amateur Radio Friends,
On behalf of Mr Waldemar Sznajder, 3Z6AEF – President of the Polish Amateur Radio Union (PZK) and Mr Piotr Skrzypczak, SP2JMR – Secretary of the PZK, I have the honour to invite all of you to participate in a special award programme, organised by the Polish Amateur Radio Union on the occasion of The 100th Anniversary of Poland Regaining its Independence.
You will find any necessary details about this programme under the address given below:
The programme will last from 1st October until 30th November 2018.
Good luck as a whole!
Paweł Zakrzewski, SP7TEV – IARU Liaison Officer of the Polish Amateur Radio Union (PZK)
- Award name: 100th Anniversary of Poland’s Regaining Independence.
- The purpose of the event: Commemorating the anniversary of Poland’s regaining independence and promoting the celebration in radio amateur societes around the world.
- Organizer: Polish Radio Amateur Union (Polski Związek Krótkofalowców) in cooperation with other Polish organizations.
- Patronage: President od the Polish Radio Amateur Union, Waldemar Sznajder (3Z6AEF).
- Award Manager: Hubert Marcinek (SP9MDY).
- Time interval: 1st October – 30th November 2018.
- Event stations:
- with an I (Indepedence) suffix: HF100I, 3Z100I, SP100I, SQ100I, SN100I, SO100I;
- with a N (Niepodległość) suffix: HF100N, 3Z100N, SP100N, SQ100N, SN100N, SO100N;
- with a POL (Poland) suffix: HF100POL, 3Z100POL, SP100POL, SQ100POL, SN100POL, SO100POL;
and other additional stations cooperating as part of the event, if shown on its callsign list.
- Bands and modes: All amateur HF and VHF bands (160m – 13cm)(1), using any modes(2), one QSO per band/mode is scored.
- Requirements: in order to obtain an award, stations have to score at least 100 points, according to conditions shown below:
- Polish stations – 3 points for unique QSO with every main event station, 2 points for QSO with supporting station;
- other European stations – 4 pts for QSO with main event station, 3 pts for QSO with supporting one;
- DX stations – 8 pts for QSO with main event station, 5 pts for QSO with supporting one;
After obtaining 100 points, the next QSOs would count in the competitions described below. Scoring is based on the logs of the event stations, correspondent logs, GCRs, and QSL cards are not required.
- e-awards: current score and certificates can be obtained at: 100np.pzk.org.pl. In special cases, it is possible to obtain a certificate via e-mail. Award is avaiable for SWLs also, via Award Manager, by sending proper log excerpts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paper certificates: classic awards will be granted for:
- top 3 Polish stations;
- top 3 European stations;
- top 3 DX stations.
- Moreover, special awards are sponsored by the President of the PZK, for each SP, EU and DX station with highest score.
- QSL cards: exchange is arranged according to info on qrz.com for each station, event logs will be submitted to LoTW also.
– award manager,
Hubert Marcinek (SP9MDY)
Professional VHF UHF Radio: Dual band, dual watch, dual standby, up to 128 channels. Equipped with an 8.9-inch long antenna, this solid 5W radio can r... Read more
Description : BAOFENG UV-82 Dual Band Handheld Transceiver Radio Walkie Talkie The latest radio to come from Baofeng! This radio has upp... Read more
Mitsuo Kasai, JA1WQF, successfully decoded a 47 GHz signal bounced off the moon on February 10 by Al Ward, W5LUA. More tests are planned. Ward posted... Read more
IP transceiver and digital simple radio in one Product name / model name Hybrid IP transceiver / IP700 Suggested retail price Open price Release date... Read more
The TYT TH-9800 QuadBand Transmit, Twin Receive, Dual Display FM Radio Transceiver for the 10 Meter, 6 Meter, VHF 2 meter & UHF 70cm Bands! * Load... Read more