New from Astron is a 30-amp Power Supply with PowerPoles and 2 USB ports on the front panel. Let’s take a First Look at this!
- Connectors: [AC] IEC320-C14, [DC] 2 USB ports, 2 Anderson Power Pole ports, 1×2-Wire Terminals Rear panel port.
- Digital Displays: Front Panel numeric LED, 1 DC Volt meter and 1 Amp meter, Illuminated ON/OFF switch.
- Adjustable Voltage: 13.8 VDC ±1V, User manual control.
- Technology: >82% efficiency switching, PFC, specific filtering for communication equipment all frequencies and HF.
- EMI: Built-in EMI filter meets EMI Standards, EN55022/CISPR 22 (Class-B), FCC Part15 (Class-B), EN55024,
EN61000-3-2 (Class-D) , EN61000-3-3 (Harmonic) IEC61000-4-2,4,5 (EMS).
- Protections Built-in: Current Limiting, Overvoltage protection, Fuse protection, Over Temperature shutdown.
- Construction: Low profile, light weight and industrial metal case quality. Optional rack-mount front panel is available.
- Safety: Certified to UL/CUL/EN/IEC 62368-1 standards.
- Environmental: Certified to Energy Star and CEC standards where required, and RoHS (lead free) compliant.
Liquid-based antennas offer unique advantages over metal ones By Michelle Hampson A new antenna that uses saltwater and plastic instead of metal to sh... Read more
Here is a video about my go-kit with my FT-817 and making some contacts QRP. Videos on almost all items can be seen on my channel. In this kit i have... Read more
Ziteng (Andy) Wang is a PhD student at the University of Sydney. He recently discovered an unusual radio signal coming from the direction of the Milky... Read more
ARRL President Rick Roderick, K5UR, in a written statement on the newly filed H.R.5378 before the US House Commerce Communications and Technology Subc... Read more