New from Astron is a 30-amp Power Supply with PowerPoles and 2 USB ports on the front panel. Let’s take a First Look at this!
- Connectors: [AC] IEC320-C14, [DC] 2 USB ports, 2 Anderson Power Pole ports, 1×2-Wire Terminals Rear panel port.
- Digital Displays: Front Panel numeric LED, 1 DC Volt meter and 1 Amp meter, Illuminated ON/OFF switch.
- Adjustable Voltage: 13.8 VDC ±1V, User manual control.
- Technology: >82% efficiency switching, PFC, specific filtering for communication equipment all frequencies and HF.
- EMI: Built-in EMI filter meets EMI Standards, EN55022/CISPR 22 (Class-B), FCC Part15 (Class-B), EN55024,
EN61000-3-2 (Class-D) , EN61000-3-3 (Harmonic) IEC61000-4-2,4,5 (EMS).
- Protections Built-in: Current Limiting, Overvoltage protection, Fuse protection, Over Temperature shutdown.
- Construction: Low profile, light weight and industrial metal case quality. Optional rack-mount front panel is available.
- Safety: Certified to UL/CUL/EN/IEC 62368-1 standards.
- Environmental: Certified to Energy Star and CEC standards where required, and RoHS (lead free) compliant.
Vertical-Array is proud to present the vertical 8-bands HF 8 “SV 8 ” antenna. The SV8 working in HF for 4-6-10-11-12-15-17-20-30-40... Read more
A new series of Antenna has recently entered the radio market known as the Hypario JAPAN HPA series. Hypario HPA-771 is the best selling High Gain Du... Read more
HF Mobile Antenna Covers 80-6 Meters with 4 1/2 foot mobile or 10 foot fixed operation telescoping whip. Continuously adjustable loading coil is 36 in... Read more
The CHA WINDOM 40 antenna is designed for 40m, 20m & 10m. A tuner may be needed to tune the other bands between 80M and 6M. Power handling is 250W... Read more
In this video I show the ground radial wire I use, and talk about laying a radial field under my Hustler 4BTV vertical ham radio antenna ... Read more
“Comparing reception of two popular SDR Receivers using the same antenna at 5 PM local time. Short wave and medium wave frequencies. Using the s... Read more
Buddipole Deluxe Antenna Review This is the testing and review of the Buddipole Deluxe antenna available at Buddipole.com. The Buddipole™ Deluxe Packa... Read more
Simple SWR Indicator for QRP, just a ferrite, a wire and a LED. Read more
Anytone TERMN-8R Radio: Third Party Review and Walkthrough Read more
High power linear amplifier for the 23 cm Amateur Radio band Our high-performance amplifier for the 23 cm amateur radio band achieves great performanc... Read more
$760 Ham Radio Shack From Aliexpress? Read more
Superstar CRT SS-6900N Product Description Superstar SS-6900N Modes: AM/FM/USB/CW/PA Frequencies: 28-29.7 Mhz Modes: AM/FM/USB/CW/PA OUTPOWER: 12 W A... Read more
Travel headset The newest edition headset from Radiosport – The SuperLIght Flex Boom-Mic headset. The perfect companion for your SmartPhone, T... Read more
ContestConsole Switching Accessory Unit for ICOM radios “produced as the result of customer demand!” Gain full control of your ICOM radio... Read more
Due to some inquiry by Eric, KB0YDN, I decided to make this video discussing the incident of the Ham Firefighting Interference in Idaho Last year. Thi... Read more
Here we take a look at the RTL433 Plugin for SDR Sharp, making it easy to decode ISM RF Packets. https://github.com/marco402/plugin-Rtl433-for-SdrShar... Read more
IARUMS newsletter IARU Monitoring System (IARUMS) Region 1 newsletter reports an increase in unidentified intruders in the amateur radio bands followi... Read more
“I’m Jherica Goodgame, KI5HTA, and I’m a 2022 summer intern at ARRL HQ. Join me while I show you around some of my favorite parts of... Read more
“Various terrain and Antennas: You can make the slope work to your advantage. I know your next question already. Hang on. I’ll make a vide... Read more