ARRL Handbook 2019
Volume 2: Practical Design & Principles PART 1
Volume 3: Practical Design & Principles PART 2
Volume 4: Antenna Systems & Radio Propagation
Volume 5: Equipment Construction & Station Accessories
Volume 6: Test Equipment, Troubleshooting, RFI & Index
- Radio electronics theory and principles
- Circuit design and equipment
- Radio signal transmission and propagation
- Digital and analog modulation and protocols
- Antennas and transmission lines
- Construction practices
Who reads The Handbook?
- Simple SLA Float Charger project by John Boal, K9JEB
- Amateur Radio Data Platforms by Paul Verhage, KD4STH and Bill Brown, WB8ELK
- The latest information on WSJT-X digital modes by the WSJT team
- Filter and circuit design software by Tonne Software and Jim Tonne, W4ENE
- Low-Noise VHF and UHF Oscillators by Ulrich Rohde, N1UL, and Ajay Poddar, AC2KG
- Update on Solar Cycle 24 by Carl Luetzelschwab, K9LA
- Updated SSTV practices and technology by Larry Peterson, WA9TT
- Designing dual-band loaded dipoles by David Birnbaum, K2LYV
- Latest transceiver survey by Joel Hallas, W1ZR
Plus, new component tables, reference articles, material characteristics, and guidelines for SDR design.
System Requirements: The digital edition and expanded content (PDF files) are compatible with Windows 7, 8, or 10; Windows Vista or Windows XP, as well as Macintosh systems, using Adobe Acrobat Reader software. Acrobat Reader is a free download at www.adobe.com. PDF files are Linux readable. Other included software is Windows compatible, only.
Publisher: The American Radio Relay League, Inc.; Ninety-Sixth Edition/First Printing (October 2018)
Italab HERCULES 1500 – HF RF POWER AMPLIFIER (1.8 – 30 MHz ) Extremely robust HF RF POWER amplifier, the RF section is equipped with 2 DUA... Read more
SainSonic releases its debut radios – SainSonic RST599 two-way radios. This revolutionary design marks the start of an exciting new produ... Read more
Icom Inc has issued preliminary details of a new D-STAR mobile radio called the ID-4100E. The radio will come with the new terminal and access point m... Read more
Jim W6LG plays recordings of an Elecraft K3s and a Yaesu FT-450. Which sounds best to you? Vote for receiver #1 or receiver #2 and give a very short d... Read more
DX Engineering Radio RF Ground Plane Kits provide an effective method of reducing stray RF pickup by equipment and interconnecting cables. Used under... Read more
“KM4IPF, AE4FH, and WX4TV are planning a mini DXpedition to the Dry Tortugas later this year and we are building an HF go box to hold the Yaesu... Read more
“Dummy Loads” is the topic of the new (August 16) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn!
“Dummy Loads” is the topic of the new (August 16) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! Sponsored by DX Engineering,... Read more