1. The Associazione Radioamatori Italiani (A.R.I.) has the honour of inviting radio amateurs from all over the world to participate in the ARI International DX Contest.
2. Aim: it is a world-wide competition: everybody can work everybody. The only exception is no QSO/HRD between Italian station are permitted.
3. Date and time: the contest will be held on each first full week-end of May starting at 1200Z Saturday and ending at 1159Z Sunday. In year 2022 the dates will be May 7-8.
- Single Operator – CW – HIGH/LOW POWER
- Single Operator – SSB – HIGH/LOW POWER
- Single Operator – RTTY – HIGH/LOW POWER
- Single Operator – MIXED – HIGH/LOW POWER
- Multi Operator – Single TX – MIXED & HIGH POWER only
- Multi Operator – Multi TX – MIXED & HIGH POWER only
- SWL – Single Operator – MIXED
For Italian stations only two overlay category is present:
- Rookie: if operator was first licensed as a radio amateur less than three (3) years before the date of the contest;
- Youth: if operator has less than 25 years at the date of the contest;
I definitely will have one of these, would be great for POTA, SOTA, Satellite, Mobile, Base, on SSB and/or CW… Read more
Antenna Analyzer Read more
The winning article for the September 2018 QST Cover Plaque award is “Small Gap-Resonated HF Loop Antennas” by Kai Siwiak, KE4PT, and Richard Quick, W... Read more
Part 1 of 2. Jim recommends in detail how he believes grounding should be installed in the typical Ham Radio Statio Read more
Ask Dave 71 reviews the MFJ cobweb antenna, covering 20 through 10 meters. MFJ recently came out with a modification kit, adding 30 and 40 meters. Thi... Read more
On todays episode of Tuesdays with Tim, K3LR and Jeff, KB8ZWT we will discuss bonding and grounding and Band Pass Filters for Field Day! Read more
Here we take a look at the brand new L-Band Patch antenna from RTL-SDR Blog. This antenna is designed to work with Inmarsat, Iridium and GPS signals. Read more
DESCRIPTION Rugged Portable DC Power Management System with built-in High-Efficiency Battery Charger! > High contrast OLED display > Power man... Read more
Remote IntelliTuner is mounted in a durable hard plastic case that measures just 9 ¼” x 3″ x 14 ¼”. Covers 1.8 to 30 MHz, have heavy... Read more