The newest DMR Handheld Ham Radio from Anytone is the AT-D878UVII Plus HT, which incorporates 500,000 contacts and 10,000 talkgroups into the same, great package we are used to seeing from Anytone.
- Built-in GPS
- Bluetooth – Connect to your favorite audio device (Headset, speaker, etc)
- Roaming (Auto/Manual) – Connect to repeaters automatically as you drive
- Loud speaker – 1w speaker power for loud and clear sound
- Repeater Check (Out-of-Range Checking for Repeater)
- Talker Alias (sends and Displays)
- Analog and DMR APRS
- Custom Standby Background Picture and Power-On Picture
- AnyTone AT-D878UV PLUS Version 1 with programming cable, GPS, And 3100mAh Battery.
- VHF/UHF DUAL BAND: Features both DMR digital and analog modes. DMR Tier I and Tier II operation.
- Massive Memory: 4,000 Memory Channels, 10,000 DMR Talk Groups, 500,000 Digital Contacts, 250 zones, up to 250 channels per zone.
- 136-174 / 400-480 MHz RX/TX
- 2-pin style Kenwood K1 type speaker mic connection. IP-54 Water and Dust Resistant
- Color TFT Display – 1.77-inch color TFT screen for Day or Night operation with Dual or Single Channel display
- 4 programmable power levels: 6/4/2.5/1 Watt Transmit Power Levels
- 1.77-inch color TFT Screen with a selectable dual channel or single channel display
- Bandwidth 12.5 / 25.0 kHz Analog, and 12.5 kHz DMR Import/Export
- Enhanced CPS allows direct input and export of channels, digital IDs and talkgroups
- Supports DMR Tier I and Tier II operation, making it compatible with DMR repeaters that utilize two-slot TDMA technology
- 2-pin style Kenwood K1 type earphone and speaker mic connection for a variety of accessories
- IP-54 Water and Dust Resistant
- Frequency range 136-174 MHz VHF/ 400-480 MHz UHF RX/TX
- Power output: VHF: 7/5/2.5/1W, UHF: 6/5/2.5/1W
- Up to 35 hours between charges with the supplied 3100 mAh lithium-ion battery
- APRS Receive
- FCC Part 90 Certified, FCC ID: T4KD878UV
Nick, KC3PWJ, has a flagpole and also a pole that holds up his VHF/UHF discone. He’d like to string a 20m dipole between the two poles, but is w... Read more
NOAA Satellites Read more
Xiegu X108 QRP Transceiver Kit 9 Bands – AM – SSB – CW 1 – 20 watts The X-108 is a single-conversion transceiver for all ama... Read more
WL2XUP is an FCC Part 5 Experimental station operated by Lin Holcomb, NI4Y, in Georgia. It’s licensed to operate with up to 400 W effective radiated p... Read more
“Chinese radios have come a long way, many have impressive feature lists, but those features seem to be stuck behind programming or poorly imple... Read more
“We are sorry to announce that Icom has discontinued the IC-7851 HF All Band Transceiver. Since its launch six years ago, the IC-7851 has been I... Read more