Anytone AT-D878UV Dual Band DMR HT with APRS
“Brand new from Anytone is the new AT-D878UV Dual Band DMR HT with APRS. This is the first radio to ever come out of China with true APRS instead of just a GPS option that does nothing more than tell you what your current position is. The APRS menu in this radio is much more usable for Amateur Radio situations. Anytone is one of my favorite DMR radios, with the previous model of the AT-D868UV being their first dual band model. I plan to do a few more episodes on this radio, once I have given it a fair time to use in the real world.”
- To fully utilize all the features you have to use Windows PC to program this radio. Not Compatible with CHIRP and RT systems software. FCC Part 90 Certified, FCC ID: T4KD878UV
- New Features on AT-D878UV GPS version Roaming (Auto/Manual) Repeater Check (Out-of-range checking for repeater) Talker Alias (Send and Displays) Analog and DMR APRS Set channel name to yellow or white color Custom Standby background picture Compatible with 868 Codeplug.
- The AnyTone D878UV GPS Dual Band radio was developed to conform to the DMR Tier I and II requirements. It offers state-of-the-art performance for both digital and analog operation at both the UHF and VHF frequency band. offers 4,000 Channels, 10,000 Digital Talk Groups with 150,000 Contacts.
- The large color display offers clear information about the radio operation and function, including displaying whom you are connected to. The powerful transmitter is very reliable and offers up to 7 Watts of power for a hand-held.
- Package Includes: AnyTone AT-D878UV dual band DMR/Analog radio USB Programming Cable and software High Gain Dual Band Antennas Li-ion Battery 3100mAh Belt Clip Charger base and AC Adapter User’s Manual AnyTone Sticker! TX and RX frequency range 136-174 MHz and 400-480 MHz
A judge in the Massachusetts Land Court has ruled that the Zoning Board of Appeals in the City of Framingham “erred” in revoking a building permit for an 80-foot ham radio tower as an accessory use. The Building Commissioner in Framingham h... Read more
AMSAT’s Engineering and Operations Teams have announced that AO-109 (RadFxSat-2/AMSAT Fox-1E) is now open for amateur use. AMSAT advises operators to use efficient modes for making contacts, such as CW or FT4, because issues with the satell... Read more
Based on informal polling and log-submission trends, it appears that RTTY and FT8 successfully shared spectrum during the ARRL RTTY Roundup over the J... Read more
DX Engineering Products From station accessories and antennas to the cable assemblies, clamps, and hardware that bring it all together, DX Engi... Read more