Anytone AT-D878UV Dual Band DMR HT with APRS
“Brand new from Anytone is the new AT-D878UV Dual Band DMR HT with APRS. This is the first radio to ever come out of China with true APRS instead of just a GPS option that does nothing more than tell you what your current position is. The APRS menu in this radio is much more usable for Amateur Radio situations. Anytone is one of my favorite DMR radios, with the previous model of the AT-D868UV being their first dual band model. I plan to do a few more episodes on this radio, once I have given it a fair time to use in the real world.”
- To fully utilize all the features you have to use Windows PC to program this radio. Not Compatible with CHIRP and RT systems software. FCC Part 90 Certified, FCC ID: T4KD878UV
- New Features on AT-D878UV GPS version Roaming (Auto/Manual) Repeater Check (Out-of-range checking for repeater) Talker Alias (Send and Displays) Analog and DMR APRS Set channel name to yellow or white color Custom Standby background picture Compatible with 868 Codeplug.
- The AnyTone D878UV GPS Dual Band radio was developed to conform to the DMR Tier I and II requirements. It offers state-of-the-art performance for both digital and analog operation at both the UHF and VHF frequency band. offers 4,000 Channels, 10,000 Digital Talk Groups with 150,000 Contacts.
- The large color display offers clear information about the radio operation and function, including displaying whom you are connected to. The powerful transmitter is very reliable and offers up to 7 Watts of power for a hand-held.
- Package Includes: AnyTone AT-D878UV dual band DMR/Analog radio USB Programming Cable and software High Gain Dual Band Antennas Li-ion Battery 3100mAh Belt Clip Charger base and AC Adapter User’s Manual AnyTone Sticker! TX and RX frequency range 136-174 MHz and 400-480 MHz
Here is a brief information release regarding Radio SL8SUB, the 1st Submarine Flotillas official military amateur radio call sign: The 1st Submarine Flotilla, within The Swedish Armed Forces, is located in Karlskrona, in the east southernmo... Read more
Virgin Orbit’s LauncherOne is a go for launch on Wednesday, January 13, at 1500 UTC, carrying the AMSAT/Vanderbilt RadFXSat-2/Fox-1E CubeSat into space. The LauncherOne vehicle will carry 10 other satellites. RadFXSat-2/Fox-1E carries an in... Read more
“Something you’ll stumble onto is the need to power more and more devices in your shack. This particuarly happens when you start buying mo... Read more
WiNRADiO Overview The WiNRADiO WR-G39DDCi ‘EXCELSIOR’ is a high-performance HF/VHF/UHF/SHF software-defined receiver with a frequency rang... Read more
A post-hurricane disaster needs assessment published this past fall by the Government of Dominica points up the significance of Amateur Radio’s role i... Read more
Still Time to Apply for Foreign Service Information Management Technical Specialists-Radio Positions
The deadline to apply for US Department of State Foreign Service Information Management Technical Specialists-Radio (IMTS-R) positions is December 1,... Read more