Anytone AT-D878UV Dual Band DMR HT with APRS
“Brand new from Anytone is the new AT-D878UV Dual Band DMR HT with APRS. This is the first radio to ever come out of China with true APRS instead of just a GPS option that does nothing more than tell you what your current position is. The APRS menu in this radio is much more usable for Amateur Radio situations. Anytone is one of my favorite DMR radios, with the previous model of the AT-D868UV being their first dual band model. I plan to do a few more episodes on this radio, once I have given it a fair time to use in the real world.”
- To fully utilize all the features you have to use Windows PC to program this radio. Not Compatible with CHIRP and RT systems software. FCC Part 90 Certified, FCC ID: T4KD878UV
- New Features on AT-D878UV GPS version Roaming (Auto/Manual) Repeater Check (Out-of-range checking for repeater) Talker Alias (Send and Displays) Analog and DMR APRS Set channel name to yellow or white color Custom Standby background picture Compatible with 868 Codeplug.
- The AnyTone D878UV GPS Dual Band radio was developed to conform to the DMR Tier I and II requirements. It offers state-of-the-art performance for both digital and analog operation at both the UHF and VHF frequency band. offers 4,000 Channels, 10,000 Digital Talk Groups with 150,000 Contacts.
- The large color display offers clear information about the radio operation and function, including displaying whom you are connected to. The powerful transmitter is very reliable and offers up to 7 Watts of power for a hand-held.
- Package Includes: AnyTone AT-D878UV dual band DMR/Analog radio USB Programming Cable and software High Gain Dual Band Antennas Li-ion Battery 3100mAh Belt Clip Charger base and AC Adapter User’s Manual AnyTone Sticker! TX and RX frequency range 136-174 MHz and 400-480 MHz
K4BEN, announces the official beta of his Remote Radio Service, DXRemote.net. It is a very simple concept: his enterprise-class, redundant network, your station. There are a lot of complexities setting up a remote station: port fo... Read more
A short video about the Icom VE-SP1 desktop conference speaker microphone which enables a simultaneous voice conference in multiple locations by combining communication with Icom LTE/PoC radios. VE-SP1 Desktop Conference Speaker Icom has in... Read more
The RS-RP3C gateway software which is being rolled out across the globe is now available from Icom UK. The new software has significant improvements o... Read more
Twenty years ago – November 13, 2020 – the Expedition-1 crew turned on the ARISS Ericsson radio for the first time and completed several c... Read more
Xiegu REVEALS the GSOC Controller for G90 and X5105 Read more
By Mark Abrams PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — When Pope Francis arrives in the United States at the end of next month, a group of amateur radio operators from a... Read more