Stack Match is designed to stack, match and power split to one,two or three antennas or to split driving power into more PAs for the multibeaming.
It will provide the user with all combinations of antenna selection.
Could be controlled independently for RX and TX – depends on controller.
Works with Mono-band antennas as well as Tri-band and Multi-band antennas!
- Frequency range: 1,8 MHz to 30 MHz (could be made for 6m too).
- Power rating MP < 3kW and HP < 5kW. Normal CW, SSB, RTTY operation. In contest mode: CW, SSB 75% and RTTY 50% of HF power
- Three outputs from one input.
- Also works with two outputs from one input. (third open)
- All combinations are possible.
- Antenna Stack or Multi Beaming.
- Status LED indicators
- Our own cores with low loss.
- QRO64-61 for power up to 3kW.
- QRO64-2D-61 for power up to 5kW. Cores link
- Connectors PL-259, N or 7/16 female with gold plated and PTFE.
- High quality ATC RF capacitors.
- High quality PCB 2mm.
- Power consumption < 3W.
- Aluminium shield enclosure.
- Aluminium mounting holder with bracket (pipe max 52mm). More info
- Size 222 x 145 x 75 mm.
- Weight 1.4 kg
- Yagi antennas stacking (one tower)
- Multi beaming – antennas to more directions (yagi, vertical, dipole…)
- Power splitter: 1 PA to 1, 2 or 3 antennas
- Driver power splitter: more PA
Price 279 euros
Pairing the Chameleon Spider or Quad with Shark Ham Sticks is a great way to get a simple multiple band antenna on the air Read more
Covers More Bands than a G5RV (Shorty). Goes up Fast, Easy on Trees. All Stainless Hardware Black Marine ABS Insulator Blocks Handles a Full kW... Read more
The new 6-4-20 is a serious performer with an 11.1m computer optimised tapered boom and 10 elements on both 50MHz and 70MHz with a single feed point.... Read more
Alinco EDX-2 Automatic Random-Length Antenna Tuners are designed to work with select Alinco HF transceivers. These antenna tuners may be used for non-... Read more
“HF Loop Antennas” is the topic of the just-released episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! Sponsored by DX Enginee... Read more
Horizontal and elements rod kit On the models with 4 and more elements, we use an horizontal tie-rods kit, to prevent bending in the horizontal plane.... Read more
“Here is the Ailunce HD1, or what I call the Retevis HD1. It is a dual band, 10w/8w Handheld Analog and DMR, with GPS and IP67 waterproofing. A... Read more
Steve Ford, WB8IMY, provides an introduction to FT8, one of the most popular Amateur Radio digital modes ever created. “FT8” is the topic of the cur... Read more
Testing out an LNR 10-20-40 MKII end fed antenna matchbox with a 30 meter wire on the WSPRlite Antenna Performance Analysis System (WSPR beacon). Rece... Read more
“So I made a video showing a couple options that you can use for installing your ham radio in your vehicle. Every installation will be different... Read more
“This is their brand new, up and coming line of switching mode power supplies. Very quick video. But it is the only one in the world on display... Read more