Antenna Genius is a smart antenna switch that features 8 antennas to 1 radio. Designed for less demanding applications.
LAN/WAN capability was a core design capability from day one and not an afterthought. The entire Genius product line: Interface Genius, Antenna Genius, Rotator Genius and Station Genius all work together seamlessly both locally and remotely.
Regular firmware updates will continue add features to all 4O3A Genius devices free of charge for life.
Each 4O3A Genius device has a comprehensive API to allow deep integration with other ham gear and software for logging, contesting, digital modes, etc.
Third Party Software Support
Antenna Genius control is officially supported and by N4PY software. Communcation is performed using a TCP/IP connection insuring maximum stabillity and reliability. For more information consult the N4PY help files
8×1 AG Specifications and Features
- 160M through 6M bands.
- Capable of 3000W @ 1.5:1 VSWR CCS (e.g. RTTY) duty cycle for five minutes.
- Antenna Genius insures your RX antennas will not be used as TX.
- Can add optional Output Modules with 16 relay outputs for station automation
- Controlled automatically by FlexRadio, 4O3A Interface Genius, BCD or manually by our Windows app or Pin To Port.
- Configurable by an intuitive Windows app.
- User programmable band ranges.
- Can be remotely controlled over LAN or internet.
- DC power, RJ-45 (100-Mbps Ethernet),15-pin Female DE-15 socket (VGA style) and DB9 Female
- TCP/IP (100-Mbps Ethernet) built in, DHCP-assigned or static IP address.
- Rugged stainless steel chassis with wall mount flange.
- Requires 13.8-VDC power supply. Power Consumption: 13.8-VDC @ 300mA