ANTENNA ANALYZER , 1-60MHZ – MFJ 223 1-60 MHz Color Graphic VNA Analyzer
Pocket-Size, Incredible Performance! Truly accurate SWR, R, X and Z!
This pocket-sized wonder breaks the mold for analyzer design with user-friendly convenience, top notch accuracy, and a vivid TFT multi-color display. Don`t let the size fool you, MFJ-223 is packed with all the VNAfeatures and performance you need!
For example, get data for SWR, resistance (R), reactance (X), and impedance magnitude (Z) delivered on a color-coded high-resolution bar-graph display or sharply defined swept-frequency plots.
Get continuous DDS frequency coverage with 100-Hz resolution and a full selection of tuning steps and sweeps.
There`s a movable marker that calls up alpha-numeric data for any point on any plot — and a memory to capture current data when you turn the analyzer off.
Get other useful features too, like a built in help menu and a field-strength indicator warns when powerful interference is present.
Best of all, juggling batteries is a thing of the past — a long-running lithium-polymer power source is built right in. Recharge via any USB port.
Checkout these specifications:
• Single-frequency and swept frequency operating modes
• Truly accurate SWR, R, X, and Z measurements
• Seamless DDS coverage with 100-Hz resolution from 1-60 MHz
• Smooth “skip-free” encoder tunes fast or slow without missing a step
• Powerful +5-dBm stimulus generator overrides local interference
• Field-strength meter measures local signals, detects potential interference
• DDS generator precision signal source
• Vivid 1600-pixel/inch color graphics on a 2×2 inch non-glare TFTscreen
• High-lumen output, easy to read in direct sunlight
• Easy setup, only four control switches with convenient on-screen soft menus
• Personalized ID function programs your call or name onto the display
• Built-in 3.7-V 1800- mAH lithium-polymer battery charges with Battery Status Indicator and Auto Shut-off.
Optional MFJ-5431, Micro USB to USB Charge Cable.
• Charge % always displayed, multi-color LED monitors charge status
• Built-in clock shows elapsed time when unit is turned on
• Breakthrough miniaturization
2 3/4W x 3 1/2H x 1 3/8D” high-impact case, 5.1 oz.
• Has BNC connector.
Available BNC Male to SO-239 Adapter, MFJ-7708
By Christopher Williams Ofcom proposes that people with “power line” networking equipment could face prosecution if it interferes with rad... Read more
Coronavirus in the UK: Meet the child radio enthusiast making friends thousands of miles away during lockdown
By Rhiannon Williams William, 10, has been discovering the joy of chatting with people across the world over radio waves – and he’s far from the only... Read more
Es’hail-2 – Amateur Radio satellite – SpaceX Progress toward the launch of the Es’Hail-2 geostationary Amateur Radio satellite was reporte... Read more
A new amateur radio contest for portable operators — the Fox Mike Hotel Portable Operations Challenge (POC) — will debut October 3 – 4. The event is a... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fantenna-analyzer-1-60mhz-mfj-223%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151