The Apache Labs ANAN-100BE is an entry level, High Performance 100 watt HF + 6M Software Defined Radio multi-mode transceiver. The receiver is Direct Down Conversion, this provides the ability for continuous, uninterrupted, receive coverage from 10KHz to 55MHz. It can also support up to 2 receivers (sharing the same antenna) each at the same time.
The ANAN-100BE provides 3 seperate antenna ports, low level RF inputs/outputs for transverters, as well as speaker ouput, headphone, mic and key jacks. A standard RJ-45 ethernet connection is used on the ANAN-100. No soundcard, firewire, or usb required. Firmware updates via Ethernet. Several open source software packages are available with PowerSDRmRX (the OpenHPSDR version of PowerSDR) being the best atthe moment. Many other packagaes are in development such as cuSDR. cuSDR promises great things for the future (but is receive only at the moment), it already has the ability to show the complete spectrum from 0.1 to 55MHz on the spectrum display and supports up to 2 receivers at once. Mac and Linux software are also available.
* 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
* Assembled & Tested
* The Customer is responsibe for any Duties, Taxes or levies charged by customs during import.
Please note that we do not ship to the UK, France, Italy, Sweden, Norway and Spain directly, kindly contact our respective distributors if you would like to purchase an ANAN radio or if you have any queries.
Declarations of Conformity
The ANAN-100B complies with FCC Part 97 rules for the Amateur Radio Service.
- EP3C25 FPGA, 14 Bit ADC, Two Independent full Performance receivers
- Rugged Extruded Aluminum Housing, Weight: 4.5Kgs approx, Dimensions: 265.5mm (W) x 220mm (D) x 80mm (H)
- RD100HHF1 Mosfet 100W Linear amplifier (160M-6M), Pure Signal feedback network built in
- Combination of 7 LPF and 5 HPF Banks for front end Filtering (User Configurable as well)
- 6M LNA
- Software Configurable Triple antenna ports
- Supports 2 fully independent receivers (sharing the same antenna – and with suitable PC software)
- Each receiver can display 48/96/192/384Khz of spectrum
- 100W RF output on 160 – 6m amateur bands
- Built-in high performance preamp, with a noise floor typically -135dBm in 500Hz
- Software-selectable 61dB attenuation 31dB (1dB steps) and an additional 10dB, 20dB blocks
- Full QSK operation (performance dependant on associated PC and control software)
- Low-level transmitter output for transverter use via user-selectable output attenuator
- Stereo audio outputs at line and headphone levels
- In-built 1W stereo audio amplifier for directly driving speakers
- Direct, de-bounced connections for a Morse key (straight or iambic) and PTT
- Low phase noise (-132dBc/Hz @ 1kHz) 122.88MHz master clock, which can be phase-locked to an internal 10MHz TCXO or external fequency reference
- 2.5PPM Frequency Reference @ 10Mhz
- Industry Standard TCP/IP network Ethernet interface supports static, APIPA or DHCP IP address
Amateur Electronic Supply (AES) has announced that it is ceasing operations as of the end of July, 2016. The Milwaukee-based retailer has four locatio... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fanan-100be-sdr-multi-mode-transceiver%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151