“On the 22 of December, two amazing contacts took place on 70cm EME (moon bounce).
MX0CNS using a single 17 element DG7YBN GTV Yagi with just 60w at the antenna feed completed two contacts first with Peter PA2V 4×27 el and Sverker SM7THS 8×25 el.
Normally contacts of this nature are only possible with the smaller station running qro power levels.
Stunning 2015 design from G0KSC: ten meter Moxon mated with a 3 element six meter Yagi on one boom with a common feedline. Look at the pattern and bandwidth: 1.7 MHz on ten meters under 1.5:1 VSWR plus great performance on six meters, too! Websters defines “moxie... Read more
- SteppIR UrbanBeam and SDA 2000 – full review (HF antenna)
- 40M UltraLight QRP magnetic loop antenna + TEST [ XIEGU X5105 ]
- Vertical Dipole Bravo 7K – 7 band coverage: 40-30-20-17-15-12-10
- Five Band Indoor Magnetic Loop Aerial by G4IZH
- KE4PT and W4RQ Win the September QST Cover Plaque Award
- CX-AUTO Switch – Kessler Engineering, LLC
- TETRA 15-17-20-40 m – Yagi Antenna
- 4 element 70Mhz 4m Yagi LFA-R
These devices, MRF101AN and MRF101BN, are designed for use in HF and VHF communications, industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) and broadcast and ae... Read more
16-year-old radio amateur Julián Fernández EA4HCD was interviewed by the newspaper El Mundo Chronicle about his FossaSat-1PocketQube satellite. A Goog... Read more