“On the 22 of December, two amazing contacts took place on 70cm EME (moon bounce).
MX0CNS using a single 17 element DG7YBN GTV Yagi with just 60w at the antenna feed completed two contacts first with Peter PA2V 4×27 el and Sverker SM7THS 8×25 el.
Normally contacts of this nature are only possible with the smaller station running qro power levels.
The Bonito ML-200 is a wide band active antenna for reception of long, medium and short waves as well as the lower VHF band. The antenna is is characterized by a small apcking size, low noise and excellent signal levels. The ML-200 consists of a flexible, braided wire l... Read more
- AV-640 HF VERTICAL, 8 BANDS-40/30/20/17/15/12/10/6 M
- SIGMA 3010 HD: 10 THROUGH 30 MHZ HEAVY DUTY VERTICAL DIPOLE FOR USE WITH AUTOTUNER
- 7 EL. DELTA LOOP “THE CLAW”
- Paradan Radio Antenna Disconnect
- Jim W6LG Uses A Short Dipole To Demonstrate How A Dipole Functions
- 80M EH Antenna by WB5CXC
- JK Antennas JK65 6 Meter Yagi
- 2m 18 elements XPOL Yagi antenna PA144-XPOL-18-5
We know many examiners have canceled amateur radio license exam sessions to meet the requirements and recommendations of national and local government... Read more
Spain’s International Amateur Radio Union (IARU) member-society URE has obtained temporary permission from the country’s telecommunications regulator... Read more