“On the 22 of December, two amazing contacts took place on 70cm EME (moon bounce).
MX0CNS using a single 17 element DG7YBN GTV Yagi with just 60w at the antenna feed completed two contacts first with Peter PA2V 4×27 el and Sverker SM7THS 8×25 el.
Normally contacts of this nature are only possible with the smaller station running qro power levels.
Ray is installing a Four-Square system using four of the DX Engineering DXE-7580FS-VA-2 Vertical antennas at the Eastport, Maine site. Brand:DX Engineering Manufacturer’s Part Number:DXE-7580FS-VA-2 Part Type:HF Vertical Antennas and Packages Product Line:DX Engin... Read more
- The Loop Fed Array Yagi by G0KSC
- SD330 HF Screwdriver Mobile Antenna
- Light Beam Multi-band Antenna LBM-17M+20M
- Jim W6LG Uses A Short Dipole To Demonstrate How A Dipole Functions
- 5 element Long Boom 144MHz LFA-Q Super-Gainer Quad Style Yagi
- Tower Rotor XTR36MG @ A71VV
- Inac AH-1430 (20, 17, 15, 12, 10 m band) – Antenna
- 40 METER 1/4 WAVE VERTICAL WIRE-MONOPOLE by W8AMZ
On the 1st of December 2019, there was an extensive Sporadic-E opening on 144 MHz in the south-eastern part of Australia. While this allowed contacts... Read more
➤ UP TO 8 MILES RANGE: A further and more impressive communication range comes from the 10W high power feature. The Radioddity GA-510 can be set in 3... Read more