“On the 22 of December, two amazing contacts took place on 70cm EME (moon bounce).
MX0CNS using a single 17 element DG7YBN GTV Yagi with just 60w at the antenna feed completed two contacts first with Peter PA2V 4×27 el and Sverker SM7THS 8×25 el.
Normally contacts of this nature are only possible with the smaller station running qro power levels.
by Pennyloop The Pennyloop UHF antenna offers high performance in a very simple and cost effective design. It is also a very compact design lending itself well to a variety of mounting options and locations inside and outside. Outside will give the best performance. The... Read more
- New Mini QRP 9:1 UnUn and Random Wire Antenna (Part 1)
- Amateur Radio Tower Stand – KG0ZZ’s
- TORNADO TUNER 80D – MOTOR TUNE DOUBLE COIL FOR 80 METER ROTATABLE DIPOLES
- What is a Bi-Cone Antenna ?
- The 10 Meter Loop Antenna by KG0ZZ
- IS THIS THE ULTIMATE 2M CONTEST ARRAY?
- How-To: Splice Wire to NASA Standards
- Building 2 Meter Vertical Moxon
ARRL met via telephone with FCC staff members this week to emphasize its opposition to the FCC Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) in Docke... Read more
Vero VR N7500 Tech Specs UHF 40W,VHF 50W 136-174&400-470Mhz Multiple Bluetooth connections Full-featured APP settings Global Walkie Talkie With No... Read more
In 2016, the National Park Service (NPS) will celebrate its 100th anniversary, and radio amateurs will be able to help mark the occasion with the ARRL... Read more