“On the 22 of December, two amazing contacts took place on 70cm EME (moon bounce).
MX0CNS using a single 17 element DG7YBN GTV Yagi with just 60w at the antenna feed completed two contacts first with Peter PA2V 4×27 el and Sverker SM7THS 8×25 el.
Normally contacts of this nature are only possible with the smaller station running qro power levels.
- Another great choice to boost your Radio Signal
- 10m Telescopic Flag Pole Antenna Support
- Sky Ham Radio End Fed Antenna , Resonant 40 – 20 – 10
- X-Quad antennas for 2m and 70cm
- Vertical Dipole Bravo 7K – 7 band coverage: 40-30-20-17-15-12-10
- Triband end-fed half wave antenna for portable use
- 3-Element 3-Band Mini-Beam from ZX-Yagi
- Camouflaged Ham Radio Antenna
A judge in the Massachusetts Land Court has ruled that the Zoning Board of Appeals in the City of Framingham “erred” in revoking a building permit for... Read more
Jim Heath W6LG shows what happened to RG8X that had 1500 applied. Watch the subsequent episodes for more information about coax. Read more
Audio and visual of Cuba jamming 40M, making it to OH Audio and visual of Cuba jamming 40M, making it to OH. #hamradio pic.twitter.com/J4wHLPMGhF — Ha... Read more
Description A 3 element 144MHz LFA-Q (Super-rigid Quad-style) Super-Light Quad StyleYagi for 144-146MHz The LFA-Q Packs a bigger punch than a traditio... Read more
The National World War I Museum in partnership with amateur radio will host special event station WW1USA from the grounds of the Liberty Memori... Read more
A fire late in the afternoon of August 18 has badly damaged the Boulder County, Colorado, home of well-known contester Chuck Cullian, K0RF. George Sch... Read more