“On the 22 of December, two amazing contacts took place on 70cm EME (moon bounce).
MX0CNS using a single 17 element DG7YBN GTV Yagi with just 60w at the antenna feed completed two contacts first with Peter PA2V 4×27 el and Sverker SM7THS 8×25 el.
Normally contacts of this nature are only possible with the smaller station running qro power levels.
Learn how dipole and inverted V antennas work and how to build an hf antenna. Includes tips for construction, mounting and tuning Read more
- Improved EU1KY Antenna Analyzer CEC V0.3
- DCU-3 Programmable Rotator Controller
- Which connector for my antenna should I get? SO-239 or N Female
- W4OP Loop Antenna
- KT36XA – M2 Antenna – TriBand 10/15/20m
- Engineering the Doublet Antenna
- QST Announces 2017 Antenna Design Competition Winners
- Alaskan Arrow LEO Satellite Antenna – 4 Elements for 2 Meters crossed with 10 Elements for 70 cm
“Last month while visiting Brad Rich, N6GR, he gave me a tour of his nearly-completed 69-foot foldover tower and his SteppIR DB-18 antenna. He a... Read more
Hurricane Watch Net (HWN) Manager Bobby Graves, KB5HAV, says the 2018 Atlantic Hurricane Season has been relatively quiet up until now, but September... Read more
4 X 7el yagi array @21m (stack spacing : 6m high and 7m wide) Tac Hirama, JA7QVI, has completed all requirements for the Worked All States (WAS) aw... Read more