“On the 22 of December, two amazing contacts took place on 70cm EME (moon bounce).
MX0CNS using a single 17 element DG7YBN GTV Yagi with just 60w at the antenna feed completed two contacts first with Peter PA2V 4×27 el and Sverker SM7THS 8×25 el.
Normally contacts of this nature are only possible with the smaller station running qro power levels.
- OMNI-TILT™ Vertical Antenna Tilt Bases DXE-OMNITILT-2P
- R7AB’s 12 el 14 Mhz band yagi. Boom lenght 40m. Selfsupported tower 42 m high
- Effective Indoor Antennas
- Bird Technologies AT-500 Antenna Tester
- A Portable 75/40* Meter NVIS Antenna
- Antenna Rotators “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn!
- High Quality 5 bander CobWeb Antenna
- What size or gauge of wire should I use for an antenna
The 3Y0J Bouvet Island DXpedition team says that with its first deposit on its contract to have the SS Marama provide transportation to Bouvet, it has... Read more
The results are in for the 20th US ARDF Championships and 11th IARU Region 2 Amateur Radio Direction Finding (ARDF). Four days of competitions were he... Read more
In this video we’ll show you how to use your computer, SDR dongle and some free software to add a panadapter display to your older, non-display... Read more
Amateur Radio – Hurricane Katrina interview Read more