“On the 22 of December, two amazing contacts took place on 70cm EME (moon bounce).
MX0CNS using a single 17 element DG7YBN GTV Yagi with just 60w at the antenna feed completed two contacts first with Peter PA2V 4×27 el and Sverker SM7THS 8×25 el.
Normally contacts of this nature are only possible with the smaller station running qro power levels.
100 Ft Balloon Antenna “Our radio club yearly Special Event (SE) has experienced low signal strength and poor signal reports. We needed a better antenna plan to make our event successful. • Better performing antenna(s) are needed that can be setup on the town s... Read more
- 40/20/10 Meter Fan Dipole Attic Antenna by KD2GOE
- AlexLoop HamPack
- 3 element 144MHz LFA-Q Super-Gainer Quad Style Yagi
- Modeling Common Dipole Variations
- Indoor Antennas That Work! – Ham Nation 460
- DX Commander Premium Build – HF Multi-Band Vertical System
- BIG SIGNAL 6BS-70 – 432 MHz
- Center Loading the Wolf River Silver Bullet 1000
ICOM has announced the IC-PW2 HF + 6 meter 1 kw amplifier. Thanks Ray for hanging out with me to do a reaction video! Read more
“Today we will be talking about the BD7IBI Telescoping Ham Radio and Shortwave Listening (SWL) Antenna. This is a Antenna capable of 20m-6M. Alt... Read more
Virginia Tech electrical engineering professor Greg Earle, W4GDE, is heading up a National Science Foundation (NSF)-funded solar eclipse experiment du... Read more