“On the 22 of December, two amazing contacts took place on 70cm EME (moon bounce).
MX0CNS using a single 17 element DG7YBN GTV Yagi with just 60w at the antenna feed completed two contacts first with Peter PA2V 4×27 el and Sverker SM7THS 8×25 el.
Normally contacts of this nature are only possible with the smaller station running qro power levels.
Description The HB35C utilises the most advanced three-band antenna design developed in recent years. This phase tuned 5 element TRI-BANDER is neither a trap antenna of standard coil design, nor is it of a linear trap design. All traps have losses and shorten the antenn... Read more
- Field Day Antennas [ PodCast ] – “ARRL The Doctor is In”
- Coil-loaded 40/80 Meter Inverted V Dipole Antenna by KG0ZZ
- Overview of the LNR W4OP Loop
- Cushcraft R-6000 Vertical Multiband 6,10,12,15,17,20m
- EID175 Antenna Rotor – Eidolon from Norway
- JK2040-Hawk – Yagi antenna of 5 elements for the 20 m band and 3 elements for the 40 m band on a 40 foot (12.19 m) boom
- Super Vertical 40/80/160 Vertical-Array by IZ1RFF
- TORNADO TUNER 80D – MOTOR TUNE DOUBLE COIL FOR 80 METER ROTATABLE DIPOLES
An FCC Report and Order (R&O) released August 2 in the so-called “small satellite” rulemaking proceeding, IB Docket 18-86, failed to address conce... Read more
The final European Conference of Postal and Telecommunications Administrations (CEPT) Conference Preparatory Group (CPG) meeting prior to World Radioc... Read more
Two US radio amateurs helped to make Youngsters on the Air Month (YOTA Month) a success in Ethiopia. YOTA month takes place each December, and several... Read more
SpaceX has announced that the SSO-A: SmallSat Express mission carrying AMSAT’s Fox-1Cliff CubeSat has been deployed into orbit. A SpaceX Falcon 9 vehi... Read more