“On the 22 of December, two amazing contacts took place on 70cm EME (moon bounce).
MX0CNS using a single 17 element DG7YBN GTV Yagi with just 60w at the antenna feed completed two contacts first with Peter PA2V 4×27 el and Sverker SM7THS 8×25 el.
Normally contacts of this nature are only possible with the smaller station running qro power levels.
by Vinod Es “Well after a long time I am back with a new project ! This is an attempt to build an Antenna rotator controller using Arduino Mega 2560 with a nice user interface showing the actual position of the antenna. Idea of building a rotator controller is fro... Read more
- The 10/15/20 Meter Trap Vertical Antenna
- MonoBeam Yagi MB7 10-15-20-40
- 6-80 Meter Antenna EzMilitary in a 16″ bag with Match & Mount
- HF Portable Vertical Antenna MP1R SuperWhip
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis by DK7ZB – 10 15 20 30 meters
- Cheap, Quick, Easy to Build, Works Great QRP Portable Antenna!
- Ground Plane Antennas [ “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast ]
- End-Fed Antennas – The Doctor Will See You Now! ARRL
With just a couple of weeks to go before Scouting’s Jamboree on the Air (JOTA) event on October 18 – 20, JOTA Coordinator Jim Wilson, K5ND, reports th... Read more
Xiegu X510 X5105 is a highly portable transceiver working at HF+6m band, with a built-in power output of 5W. Technical features: double-conver... Read more