Ailunce HS2 is an ultra-portable full-frequency full-mode SDR radio. The HAM-BOX mobile app we developed allows the mobile phone to easily control and play radio stations. Make the operation of the radio more convenient and fast, the radio adopts a full keyboard design, built-in Bluetooth module. Sound card module and communication serial module. Full support for currently popular radio control software and logging software. We are working hard to give you more playable space.
1. Real-time spectrum.
2. Waterfall chart.
3. Doppler frequency tracking.
4. Using software-defined radio technology (SDR), full-band support SSB, CW, RTTY, AM, FM.
5. Double frequency conversion circuit structure.
6. IF width and IF shift hardware and software can be modified to provide powerful IF interference suppression.
7. DSP digital noise reduction.
8. Built-in 160-6m high-speed automatic antenna tuner.
9. Built-in electronic key controller, all parameters can be set flexibly.
10. Built-in sound card with IQ and audio output.
11. Built-in FLASH memory.
12. USB TYPEC3.1 interface for power supply and computer connection.
13. Dual antenna interface (HF / 50MHZ, 144MHZ / 430MHZ).
14. High accuracy TXCO ± 0.5ppm (-10-60 ℃).
15. Ultra-wide working voltage range: 5-32VDC.
16. Built-in GPS / Beidou, GSM, electronic compass (acceleration, angle sensor) (optional)
17. GPS time (requires optional GPS module).
18. Built-in UTC clock.
19. Voltage display.
20. Unique LORA data transmission (requires optional LORA module).
21. Ultra-light weight: ≤1KG
|Standard Configuration||Option Configuration|
|FM module||GPS module|
|Bluetooth module||LORA module|
|Bluetooth microphone||electronic compass module|
|Built-in sound card||wired microphone|
|Built-in automatic tuning||1KW Amplifier|
|Built-in memory||Satellite automatic antenna|
|Shortwave balcony antenna
HS2 Technical Data
|Transmission Mode||SSB, CW, RTTY, AM, FM|
|Transmit Frequency Range||1.800-2.000, 3.500-3.900, 5.351.5-5.366.5, 7.000-7.200, 10.100-10.150, 14.000-14.350,
18.068-18.168, 21-21.450, 24.890- 24.990, 28-29.7,
50-54, 144-146, 430-440MHz
|Output Power||HF+6m: SSB(1~30W), CW(0.1~30W), FM(0.1~30W), AM(1~5W),
RX:13.8V~0.2A(Normal),0.3A(Max brightness&Highest audio)
|Spurious Suppression||1.8—54MHZ: ≥50db
|Receiver Mode||SSB, CW, RTTY, AM, FM|
|Receive Frequency Range||300KHz~500MHz|
|Sensitivity||SSB/CW:（BW: 2.4kHz @ 10dB S/N）
AM:（ BW: 6kHz @ 10dB S/N）
FM:（BW: 15kHz @ 12dB S/N）
|Audio Output Power||2W (10% distortion rate, 8Ω load, 3KHZ)|
Antenna tuner parameters
|Tuning frequency range||1.8-54MHZ|
|Tuning impedance range||16.7Ω–150Ω unbalanced (SWR is better than 1: 3)|
|Tuning accuracy||VSWR: 1: 1.5 or less|
|Tuning time||2-5S (full segment 10S)|
|Tuning method||Automatic / Manual|
An auxiliary cable that helps to support a metal platform above the Arecibo Observatory radio telescope’s reflector dish in Puerto Rico snapped in the... Read more
The Grid and Prefix Award Program (GAPA) has announced the establishment of a comprehensive Digital Awards Program. Awards are available for radio ama... Read more
Yaesu mobile Yaesu Mobile Radio Please check our new bluetooth speaker mic VGC BMH-68, it’s a very perfect replacement for the MH-48 serial wire... Read more
Elecraft K4 ” “Congratulations to the QSO Today Virtual Ham EXPO Team! A very successful event that was a lot of fun for all of us here a... Read more
Understanding the way in which HF radio signals actually propagate can help the effects of ionospheric propagation to be used to its best. Skywaves, s... Read more
New 2700km+ IARU Region-1 tropo record on 23cms between Ireland and the Canary Islands – 17th July 2020
On the 17th of July 2020, there was an opening between the Canary Islands and the UK & Ireland on the VHF & UHF bands. A remarkable contact wa... Read more
Icom releases the ID-52A/E Amateur Handheld Transceiver with Color Display and Bluetooth® Communication
Icom Incorporated (Headquarters: Hirano, Osaka, Japan/President: Masataka Harima) releases the ID-52A/E*, VHF/UHF dual band digital transceiver that s... Read more
ARRL will be a virtual exhibitor at the all-online QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo, Friday – Sunday, August 7 – 9. ARRL staffer Bob Inderbitzen, NQ1R — a f... Read more
“Jim Heath W6LG shows his newly installed antenna and tower at his residence. The tower has a maximum height of 30 feet as restricted by Placer... Read more
Bob Behnken, KE5GGX, was one of two NASA astronauts who made spaceflight history over the weekend. Behnken and Doug Hurley were the first astronauts s... Read more
1) The presale works for the US only. Radios will be sent from China with DHL free express shipping. 2) For EU countries, please be patient, we’... Read more
With the National Hurricane Center (NHC) expecting Tropical Storm Isaias to become a hurricane again later today and make landfall this evening, the H... Read more
Russian cosmonauts on board the International Space Station plan to transmit slow-scan television (SSTV) images on August 4 – 5. The SSTV images will... Read more