Ailunce HS2 is an ultra-portable full-frequency full-mode SDR radio. The HAM-BOX mobile app we developed allows the mobile phone to easily control and play radio stations. Make the operation of the radio more convenient and fast, the radio adopts a full keyboard design, built-in Bluetooth module. Sound card module and communication serial module. Full support for currently popular radio control software and logging software. We are working hard to give you more playable space.
1. Real-time spectrum.
2. Waterfall chart.
3. Doppler frequency tracking.
4. Using software-defined radio technology (SDR), full-band support SSB, CW, RTTY, AM, FM.
5. Double frequency conversion circuit structure.
6. IF width and IF shift hardware and software can be modified to provide powerful IF interference suppression.
7. DSP digital noise reduction.
8. Built-in 160-6m high-speed automatic antenna tuner.
9. Built-in electronic key controller, all parameters can be set flexibly.
10. Built-in sound card with IQ and audio output.
11. Built-in FLASH memory.
12. USB TYPEC3.1 interface for power supply and computer connection.
13. Dual antenna interface (HF / 50MHZ, 144MHZ / 430MHZ).
14. High accuracy TXCO ± 0.5ppm (-10-60 ℃).
15. Ultra-wide working voltage range: 5-32VDC.
16. Built-in GPS / Beidou, GSM, electronic compass (acceleration, angle sensor) (optional)
17. GPS time (requires optional GPS module).
18. Built-in UTC clock.
19. Voltage display.
20. Unique LORA data transmission (requires optional LORA module).
21. Ultra-light weight: ≤1KG
|Standard Configuration||Option Configuration|
|FM module||GPS module|
|Bluetooth module||LORA module|
|Bluetooth microphone||electronic compass module|
|Built-in sound card||wired microphone|
|Built-in automatic tuning||1KW Amplifier|
|Built-in memory||Satellite automatic antenna|
|Shortwave balcony antenna
HS2 Technical Data
|Transmission Mode||SSB, CW, RTTY, AM, FM|
|Transmit Frequency Range||1.800-2.000, 3.500-3.900, 5.351.5-5.366.5, 7.000-7.200, 10.100-10.150, 14.000-14.350,
18.068-18.168, 21-21.450, 24.890- 24.990, 28-29.7,
50-54, 144-146, 430-440MHz
|Output Power||HF+6m: SSB(1~30W), CW(0.1~30W), FM(0.1~30W), AM(1~5W),
RX:13.8V~0.2A(Normal),0.3A(Max brightness&Highest audio)
|Spurious Suppression||1.8—54MHZ: ≥50db
|Receiver Mode||SSB, CW, RTTY, AM, FM|
|Receive Frequency Range||300KHz~500MHz|
|Sensitivity||SSB/CW:（BW: 2.4kHz @ 10dB S/N）
AM:（ BW: 6kHz @ 10dB S/N）
FM:（BW: 15kHz @ 12dB S/N）
|Audio Output Power||2W (10% distortion rate, 8Ω load, 3KHZ)|
Antenna tuner parameters
|Tuning frequency range||1.8-54MHZ|
|Tuning impedance range||16.7Ω–150Ω unbalanced (SWR is better than 1: 3)|
|Tuning accuracy||VSWR: 1: 1.5 or less|
|Tuning time||2-5S (full segment 10S)|
|Tuning method||Automatic / Manual|
After an activation that lasted more than 9 hours, the Hurricane Watch Net (HWN) suspended operations on October 28 at around 0130 UTC. “Although Zeta... Read more
Xiegu GSOC – An Overlook of Functions and Features Read more
The Radio Society of Great Britain (RSGB) has filed a freedom-of-information request to UK telecommunications regulator Ofcom in an effort t... Read more
Charles Clifford “Cliff” Kayhart, W4KKP, of White Rock, South Carolina, died on October 26, a few days past his 109th birthday. An ARRL member, he was... Read more
Pittsburgh radio station KDKA will celebrate 100 years of radio broadcasting in November, and Pennsylvania radio amateurs will honor that milestone... Read more
Radio amateurs in New Zealand no longer have access to 60 meters, effective on October 24. Use of the band by radio amateurs in New Zealand is provisi... Read more
In a special edition of the ARRL Letter issued October 27 the League is urging its members to oppose the FCC proposal to charge a fee for license appl... Read more
This week our Sun continues its upward climb in activity with multiple new bright regions on the Earth-facing disk, including a new sunspot region (re... Read more
What is the Best HF Radio for under $1000 for the new Ham Radio Operator in 2020? This list of 6 transceivers that I would recommend to new Ham Radio... Read more
In response to Tropical Storm Zeta, WX4NHC at the National Hurricane Center in Miami will activate at 0000 UTC on October 27 (the evening of October 2... Read more
Nominations for the 2021 Hamvention Awards will open on November 1. Hamvention will grant awards in the categories of technical achievement,... Read more