Here we take a first look at the new Ailunce HS2 All Band All Mode SDR Transceiver.
HS2 is an ultra-portable full-frequency full-mode SDR radio.
Receive frequency coverage 300K~1.6GHZ. The built-in network port can realize remote operation and remote firmware upgrade.
The HAM-BOX mobile app (for the android system) we developed allows the mobile phone to easily control and play radio stations (the app is still under development, any progress we will post on Ailunce website).
HS2 adopts a full keyboard design, built-in Bluetooth module, sound card module and serial communication port module.Full support for currently popular radio control software and logging software. We are working hard to give you more playable space.
- Real-time spectrum.
- Waterfall chart.
- Doppler frequency tracking(under development).
- Using software-defined radio technology (SDR), full-band support SSB, CW, RTTY, AM, FM.
- Double frequency conversion circuit structure.
- IF width and IF shift hardware and software can be modified to provide powerful IF interference suppression.
- DSP digital noise reduction.
- Built-in 160-6m high-speed automatic antenna tuner.
- Built-in electronic key controller, all parameters can be set flexibly.
- Built-in sound card with IQ and audio output.
- Built-in FLASH memory (under development).
- USB TYPEC3.1 interface for power supply and computer connection.
- High accuracy of TXCO ± 0.5ppm (-10-60 ℃).
- Ultra-wide working voltage range: 5-32VDC.
- Power Reversed Polarity Connection Protection
- Built-in GPS / Beidou, GSM, electronic compass (acceleration, angle sensor) (optional)
- GPS time (requires optional GPS module).
- Built-in UTC clock.
- Voltage display.
- Unique LORA data transmission (requires optional LORA module).
- Ultra-lightweight: ≤1KG
-The dream of completely wireless connection between radio and computer is a reality with Firmware 1.20 on the ICOM IC-705. I know have a few of my co... Read more
1.3 KW Solid State Fully Automatic Linear Amplifier RF SOLUTIONS is the authorised dealer for Australia/New Zealand Power: up to 1.5 KW (1.3KW typ.).... Read more
2022 saw the return of the Dayton Hamvention and also celebrated the 70th anniversary of the world’s largest ham radio trade show. Ham Radio Out... Read more
2022 ARRL Field Day wrapped up nearly a week ago, and ARRL Headquarters has already received over 2,400 entries submitted via the online... Read more