Here we take a first look at the new Ailunce HS2 All Band All Mode SDR Transceiver.
HS2 is an ultra-portable full-frequency full-mode SDR radio.
Receive frequency coverage 300K~1.6GHZ. The built-in network port can realize remote operation and remote firmware upgrade.
The HAM-BOX mobile app (for the android system) we developed allows the mobile phone to easily control and play radio stations (the app is still under development, any progress we will post on Ailunce website).
HS2 adopts a full keyboard design, built-in Bluetooth module, sound card module and serial communication port module.Full support for currently popular radio control software and logging software. We are working hard to give you more playable space.
- Real-time spectrum.
- Waterfall chart.
- Doppler frequency tracking(under development).
- Using software-defined radio technology (SDR), full-band support SSB, CW, RTTY, AM, FM.
- Double frequency conversion circuit structure.
- IF width and IF shift hardware and software can be modified to provide powerful IF interference suppression.
- DSP digital noise reduction.
- Built-in 160-6m high-speed automatic antenna tuner.
- Built-in electronic key controller, all parameters can be set flexibly.
- Built-in sound card with IQ and audio output.
- Built-in FLASH memory (under development).
- USB TYPEC3.1 interface for power supply and computer connection.
- High accuracy of TXCO ± 0.5ppm (-10-60 ℃).
- Ultra-wide working voltage range: 5-32VDC.
- Power Reversed Polarity Connection Protection
- Built-in GPS / Beidou, GSM, electronic compass (acceleration, angle sensor) (optional)
- GPS time (requires optional GPS module).
- Built-in UTC clock.
- Voltage display.
- Unique LORA data transmission (requires optional LORA module).
- Ultra-lightweight: ≤1KG
“We are bringing in 2021 with Tuesdays with Tim, K3LR and Jeff,KB8ZWT discussing HF antennas. Did you recently upgrade from tech to general? Tha... Read more
This is the third in a series of videos following my efforts to track down a source of local QRM / Radio Interference. Following the build of a succes... Read more
Review of MFJ-8504B RF Receiver Distribution Amplifier Read more
Amateur Radio \ Brochures \ HF/Satellite Transceivers and Amps FT-891 Brochure ( 1.76 MB ) Amateur Radio \ Manuals \ HF/Satellite Transceivers... Read more
JVCKENWOOD Corporation (JVCKENWOOD) will release TS-590SG70, an HF/50 MHz special specification transceiver with the TRIO logo under the KENWOOD brand... Read more
The IC-R8600 is a new, advanced communication receiver with the capability of covering a huge range of radio spectrum from 10kHz to 3GHz as well as ha... Read more
SAQ, the call sign of the vintage Alexanderson alternator transmitter in Grimeton, Sweden, will conduct its annual Alexanderson Day transmission on Su... Read more
MIR-SAT1(Mauritius Imagery and Radiotelecommunication Satellite 1), the first amateur radio CubeSat from the Indian Ocean island nation of Mauritius,... Read more
Today is an important day regarding youth and amateur radio in The Netherlands. To gain more young active radio hams, it is a must that this age... Read more
The Atlantic hurricane season began on June 1 and continues through November 30, and two named storms have already shown up, although neither threaten... Read more