There are no ads, please add some
• 5″ (108x65mm) high resolution color display, 800×480 pixels, and 24-bits colors.
• The final stage uses field effect (MOSFET) transistors type MRFE6VP6300H, which, according to their manufacturer – Freescale Semiconductor – are designed to withstand high mismatch (SWR) at the output and are intended for operation in aerospace, industrial, mobile, and radio broadcast applications.
• Compatible with all transceiver models available on the market – does not need any special signals:
“ground on transmit” (PTT) and 30W of RF drive power is sufficient.
• Broadband input circuit providing a perfect transceiver load with SWR below 1.2:1 (typically 1.1:1), without retuning throughout the whole frequency range from 1.8 to 54MHz.
• The overall operation of ACOM 600S is extremely simplified: the screen menus are intuitive and easy to follow and no special skill is required from the operator when changing frequency bands.
• Possibility of automatic control – when connected to a transceiver with a CAT interface, the amplifier monitors constantly, duly follows the operating frequency, and changes the bands accordingly.
Remotely controlled by RS232 interface.
• Takes care of itself during operation due to the continuously working protection circuits in all modes.
• The operator can monitor digitally more than 10 parameters concerning the working regime of the amplifier.
• Easy maintenance – detailed data (55 parameters) about each of the last 28 hard-fault protection trips is stored in the amplifier’s nonvolatile memory.
• Convenient for expeditions and field operation: extremely compact and light construction, extended mains voltage range (85-132VAC and 170-265VAC through changing only the main fuses – no internal switching), limited inrush current and purely sinusoidal consumed mains current, automatic
Power Factor Correction (PFC) – all significant parameters in operation from unstable mains, generators etc. features achieved thanks to the built-in switching-mode power supply (SMPS).
• Perfect electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) both with the highly sensitive as well as with the powerful appliances in the radio station (receivers, computers, more amplifiers) exceeding the standard EMC requirements due to the use of PFC and the built-in additional radio-frequency filters.
• Even if not connected with CAT interface, the amplifier monitors the frequency of the input signal through the built-in frequency counter and automatically switches over the bands.
a) Standard frequency coverage (*):
1.800 – 2.000 MHz
3.500 – 4.000 MHz
7.000 – 7.300 MHz.
10.100 – 10.150 MHz
14.000 – 14.350 MHz
18.068 – 18.168 MHz
21.000 – 21.450 MHz
24.890 – 24.990 MHz
28.000 – 29.700 MHz
50.000 – 54.000 MHz
(*) Extensions or changes of the frequency coverage are possible after negotiations
with the manufacturer.
b) Rated output power: 600W +/-0.5dB, PEP or continuous carrier, without mode limitation.
c) Intermodulation distortions (IMD3): better than 28dB (30dB typically) below the rated PEP output.
d) Harmonic and parasitic emissions output suppression: better than 60dB (65dB typically).
e) Input and output impedances:
– nominal value: 50 Ohm unbalanced, UHF (SO239) type connectors;
– input circuit: broadband, SWR below 1.2:1 (1.1:1 typically); 1.8 – 54 MHz continuous range without
retuning or switching;
– RF by-pass path SWR – below 1.1:1, 1.8-54 MHz;
– admissible SWR at the output load (the antenna): up to 3:1 with proportional power reduction and up
to 1.5:1 for full output power;
f) RF power gain: 14dB +/-1dB (typically 25W for 600W output power);
g) Mains power supply voltage: 85-132V with 10А main fuses and 170-265V with 6.3А main fuses, 45-
66Hz, single phase;
h) Mains power consumption at full output power: 1500VA or less with a power factor of 0.95 or higher;
i) Mains power consumption in Low Energy (waiting) mode: less than 1VA;
j) Complies with EU safety regulations and electromagnetic compatibility standards, as well as with the
US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules;
k) Environment working conditions:
– temperature range: -10ºC to +40ºC (14ºF to 104ºF);
– relative air humidity: up to 95% @ 35ºC (95ºF);
l) Dimensions (projections not included) and weight, operating: (W x H x D) 330 x 165 x 380 mm (13 x 6.5
x 15 In); 12 kg (26.5 Lbs).
a) Receive / transmit control:
– KEY-IN input – type Phono (RCA) jack socket; voltage fed to the open transceiver key: not exceeding
+12.6V; current through the closed transceiver key: not exceeding 6mA;
– not obligatory KEY-OUT output – type Phono (RCA) jack socket; output resistance: not more than 120
Ohm; maximum admissible input voltage from the transceiver (across an open KEY-OUT output):
+50V; maximum admissible current through a closed KEY-OUT output: 20mA;
– minimum dead time, necessary for safe amplifier switching from receive to transmit: 10ms between
transmit request at the KEY-IN input jack and the RF drive appearance at the RF INPUT connector.
b) Frequency control directly from CAT interface of the transceiver – connector CAT/AUX (connector type
c) Remote control through RS232 interface (connector type DB-9).
d) Remote turn on through simultaneous activation of the signals DSR/DTR and CTS/RTS on the RS232
(type DB-9) connector.
e) Remote turn on / turn off line – “ON_RMT” input on the CAT/AUX (DB-15) connector; DC voltage pulse:
+4.5 to +15V DC towards ground for 1-2s; input current: 3mA maximum.
Storage and shipment
a) Environment conditions for storage and shipment:
– temperature range: -40ºC to +70ºC (-40ºF to 158ºF);
– relative air humidity: up to 75% @ 35ºC (95ºF);
– above sea-level: up to 12000m, including the luggage compartment of aircraft.
b) Dimensions and weight at transportation (max): (W x H x D) 480 x 280 x 440 mm (18.9 x 11 x 17.3 In);
14.5kg (32 Lbs).
See More : Link
The late Jean Shepherd is best known as narrator and author of “A Christmas Story.” He was also a lifelong amateur-radio operator and CW f... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Facom-600s-600w-solid-state-160m-6m-amplifier%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151