KC901S is a “RF multimeter”. It supports the analysis of single port vector network analysis and dual port scalar network analysis, extended spectrum, intensity and signal generator functions.it a powerful and useful handheld instrument of many RF designer.
• -Test frequencies up to 3GHz with 1Hz resolution and stability better than 1ppm.
• -Vector measurement on S11 with 0.01 phase resolution and 0.01db amplitude resolution.
• -With vector measurement capability of S11, it shows the smith chart, RL(Return loss), characters of phase position, and frequency.
• -In S21 scalar measurement, it has the function of single frequency S21 within range of 100dB.*
• -With its non-volatile calibration data built-in, on site calibration is not necessary if performing a qualitative measurement. While performing rigorous test, you may use the SOL to enhance the calibration.
• -A handy field strengthen meter with a wide dynamic range.
• -Built in DDS, audio signal source function.
• -Data can be saved in the Memory Card or be transferred into PC via USB.
• -3.5 inch color-display
• -Excellent response speed with accurate key feeling, less than 3s ready to use.
• -Functions are stable and reliable with the excellent hardware/software design.
• * in accordance with Technical parameters
– Transmission test (tuning diplexer and filter, testing amplifier and inspecting the directivity of antennas)
– Vector reflection test (examining quality of antenna system and feeder system, a tracking receiver is used to improve the noise performance)
– Spectrum display and field strength detection (inspecting radio frequency emissions / searching interference sources)
– RF and AF source
The TYT TH-9000 is the Amateur compliant transceiver, with commercial grade features. This radio can be used on the BC Forest Logging Roads, and can... Read more
The CQ WW Contest Committee conducted a survey of contesters from September 2 to 29, 2015. Invitations were sent to everyone who had submitted a log... Read more
An expected solar storm has hit Earth over election day, but its a much more slow moving storm than expected. Along with a fast wind stream coming in... Read more
The Citrus Belt Amateur Radio Club (CBARC) has been serving as a hobbyist resource and emergency communications to local agencies for about 50... Read more
: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fa-powerful-analyzer-kc901s-rf-multimeter-with-vector-antenna-analysis-function%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found
on line 151