The splitter or combiner is a very useful device. It can provide equal voltages, equal current, or equal power to matched or unmatched loads. Like all passive splitters and combiners, this device is less than ideal. Isolation is maximum only when at least one port are properly terminated. In this case isolation between the two splitted/combinated ports is maximum when the main port is properly terminated. This HW is designed only for RX line. There are some more high current and voltage protections on all ports. Both impedances 50 or 75 Ohm can be selected by the jumper.
- Broadband: 0.1 MHz to 60 MHz
- Splitter or Combiner
- Low loss
- Protections- high voltage / current
- 50/75 ohm impedance – easy jumper switch
- Electrostatic protection with glim lamps.
- High power protection.
- Stainless screws.
- Quality PTFE SO-239 connector or N or F connector on request.
- IP56 box.
- Size 10×10 cm (feeder).
- Available as
- KIT : all parts + PCB + box
- Assembled : ready to use
- Assembled : ready to use, with 3 x SO-239 to F adapters
- Impedance 50 or 75 Ohm
- Insert loss: around 0,5 dB
- Split 3 dB, together with IL around 3,5 dB
- Isolation more than 30 dB, 160-40 m more than 40 dB
- SWR on splitted ports better than 1:1,1 on HF, resp. 1:1,19 on 6 m
- SWR on main port around 1:1,2 on HF, resp. 1:1,3 on 6 m
- Maximal current continue 100 mA
- Maximal voltage around 65 V
- Antennas splitter
- RX signal divider
- One antenna, two RX
- KIT or assembled
- Connectors: SO-239, N or with adapters also F
Michael, KI7QIB, is asking a simple question “Should I replace PL-259 connectors in a feedline with N-type connectors? Read more
Jim Heath W6LG shows what happened to RG8X that had 1500 applied. Watch the subsequent episodes for more information about coax. Read more
Faith Hannah Lea, KD3Z, of Palm Coast, Florida, has been selected as the 2021 Bill Pasternak WA6ITF Memorial Amateur Radio Newsline Young Ham of the Y... Read more
The winning article for the July 2021 QST Cover Plaque award is “A Sensitive Field Strength Meter for Foxhunting,” by Woody White, KZ4AK. The QST Cove... Read more
Friday and Saturday, August 6 – 7, Russian cosmonauts onboard the International Space Station (ISS) will transmit slow-scan television (SSTV) images f... Read more