The splitter or combiner is a very useful device. It can provide equal voltages, equal current, or equal power to matched or unmatched loads. Like all passive splitters and combiners, this device is less than ideal. Isolation is maximum only when at least one port are properly terminated. In this case isolation between the two splitted/combinated ports is maximum when the main port is properly terminated. This HW is designed only for RX line. There are some more high current and voltage protections on all ports. Both impedances 50 or 75 Ohm can be selected by the jumper.
- Broadband: 0.1 MHz to 60 MHz
- Splitter or Combiner
- Low loss
- Protections- high voltage / current
- 50/75 ohm impedance – easy jumper switch
- Electrostatic protection with glim lamps.
- High power protection.
- Stainless screws.
- Quality PTFE SO-239 connector or N or F connector on request.
- IP56 box.
- Size 10×10 cm (feeder).
- Available as
- KIT : all parts + PCB + box
- Assembled : ready to use
- Assembled : ready to use, with 3 x SO-239 to F adapters
- Impedance 50 or 75 Ohm
- Insert loss: around 0,5 dB
- Split 3 dB, together with IL around 3,5 dB
- Isolation more than 30 dB, 160-40 m more than 40 dB
- SWR on splitted ports better than 1:1,1 on HF, resp. 1:1,19 on 6 m
- SWR on main port around 1:1,2 on HF, resp. 1:1,3 on 6 m
- Maximal current continue 100 mA
- Maximal voltage around 65 V
- Antennas splitter
- RX signal divider
- One antenna, two RX
- KIT or assembled
- Connectors: SO-239, N or with adapters also F
AMSAT reports that the pioneering AMSAT-OSCAR 85 (AO-85) CubeSat, also known as Fox-1A, has gone silent. “Having not been heard throughout the most re... Read more
By Melissa Voetsch TOLEDO, Ohio (WTVG) – As the City of Toledo replaces its street lights with LEDs, some are wondering if the sound emitted fro... Read more