The splitter or combiner is a very useful device. It can provide equal voltages, equal current, or equal power to matched or unmatched loads. Like all passive splitters and combiners, this device is less than ideal. Isolation is maximum only when at least one port are properly terminated. In this case isolation between the two splitted/combinated ports is maximum when the main port is properly terminated. This HW is designed only for RX line. There are some more high current and voltage protections on all ports. Both impedances 50 or 75 Ohm can be selected by the jumper.
- Broadband: 0.1 MHz to 60 MHz
- Splitter or Combiner
- Low loss
- Protections- high voltage / current
- 50/75 ohm impedance – easy jumper switch
- Electrostatic protection with glim lamps.
- High power protection.
- Stainless screws.
- Quality PTFE SO-239 connector or N or F connector on request.
- IP56 box.
- Size 10×10 cm (feeder).
- Available as
- KIT : all parts + PCB + box
- Assembled : ready to use
- Assembled : ready to use, with 3 x SO-239 to F adapters
- Impedance 50 or 75 Ohm
- Insert loss: around 0,5 dB
- Split 3 dB, together with IL around 3,5 dB
- Isolation more than 30 dB, 160-40 m more than 40 dB
- SWR on splitted ports better than 1:1,1 on HF, resp. 1:1,19 on 6 m
- SWR on main port around 1:1,2 on HF, resp. 1:1,3 on 6 m
- Maximal current continue 100 mA
- Maximal voltage around 65 V
- Antennas splitter
- RX signal divider
- One antenna, two RX
- KIT or assembled
- Connectors: SO-239, N or with adapters also F
Testing My Mini 64:1 Half-Wave End-Fed Antenna Transformer. Read more
This is the third in a series of videos following my efforts to track down a source of local QRM / Radio Interference. Following the build of a succes... Read more
“We are bringing in 2021 with Tuesdays with Tim, K3LR and Jeff,KB8ZWT discussing HF antennas. Did you recently upgrade from tech to general? Tha... Read more
A derecho with winds of 80 to 100 MPH struck eastern Iowa last August, disrupting power and telecommunications for some 400,000 residents. But, as... Read more
The winning article for the January 2021 QST Cover Plaque award is “CW-ELMER – An Advanced Morse Code Learning System,” by David A... Read more