The 69th meeting of CEPT ECC Working Group SE-40, held June 23-25, discussed the amateur radio 1240-1300 MHz band, the meeting documents are now available.
Several contributions were received for the ECC Report dealing with the coexistence between the radionavigation-satellite service and the amateur service in the frequency band 1240 – 1300 MHz. The contributions were incorporated in the draft ECC Report. The CPG arrangements for the preparation of WRC-23 for AI 9.1 topic b) was noted.
The Russian Federation noted:
1240-1260 MHz is by the GLONASS system
1260-1300 MHz are used by EU’s Galileo, Beijing’s Beidou, Japan’s QZSS and is planned to be used by Korea’s KPS.
Among the documents available in Input, Info and Minutes are:
• SE40(20)052 Amateur Repeaters – IARU-R1
• SE40(20)051 Section 2 update WI_39 – IARU-R1
• SE40(20)050 Annex Draft report RNSS Amateur – Russian Federation
• SE40(20)049 Suggestions for RNSS and Amateur Service Compatibility – Russian Federation
• Info 1 Amateur repeaters 23 cm – IARU-R1
• Info 3 Letter to SE40 chairman on updated of ITU-R M.1092 – European Commission
• SE40(20)56A3 (1) Draft Report Amateur vs RNSS
Download the meeting documents from
Source : AMSAT UK
Radiowavz has made a time lapse video of setting up their new line of hex beam See more: Read more
“Dummy Loads” is the topic of the new (August 16) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! Sponsored by DX Engineering,... Read more
Steve (K9AN) and I have developed a potential new mode for WSJT-X. We’re calling the mode “FT8” (Franke-Taylor design, 8-FSK modulation). FT8 is desi... Read more
Introduction: The frequency meter capable of measuring the parameters of the frequency of the continuous carrier signal walkie-talkies , with signal... Read more
The unmatched integration of four different functions: Cutting – insulation stripping – twisting – crimping. The quick reloading of connector sleeves... Read more