Xiegu XPA125B is a small and lightweight 125 watt HF and 50 MHz solid state linear power amplifier perfect for your QRP radio or low power SDR transceiver. It has a built in automatic antenna tuner and a big and bright display for monitoring the amplifier status.
This is the new version, XPA125B which has been updated for improved performance and simpler interfacing with QRP transceivers of other brands. It also have a new physical appearance and form factor, see product gallery for preliminary photos. Delivery will start end of July 2018, place your order today to secure your XPA125B!
The XPA125 amplifier has a gain of 13 dB making it the perfect amplifier for a 5 watt transmitter when 100 watt output is needed. Its maximum power output is 125 watt.
The automatic Antenna Tuner Unit and power amplifier unit of XPA125 can be used independently of each other as either an automatic antenna tuner or a separate power amplifier. The tuner handle 14-500 ohm loads in the HF bands 1,8-30 MHz and 6 meter band 50-54 MHz.
The XPA125 has a variety of intelligent protection circuits to ensure the safety of the amplifier and connected transceiver. When abnormal operating conditions like SWR is too high, too much drive power or too high temperature, the amplifier enters bypass mode and displays an alarm message.
The large back lit LCD display shows input and output power, SWR, Voltage, Current, Temperature, amplifier status and warning messages making operation of this modern amplifier simple and user friendly.
XPA125 has automatic band selection via the accessory connection directly compatible with the X5105 or X108 G transceivers, or by manual section using the front panel BAND button. In the accessory connection there is also a PTT input and ALC input available.
A serial connection makes it possible to connect the XPA125 to a PC for firmware upgrades.
- Frequency range: 0,5-54 MHz
- Maximum output power: 1,8-30 MHz >110W / 50MHz >90W
- Maximum ambient operation temp: 55C
- Gain: 13 dB (+/-2dB)
- Supply Voltage: 12-15 Volt DC
- Transmit current draw: @ max output 30A
- Receive current draw: @ max 260 mA
- ATU Frequency range: 1,8-30 MHz & 50-54 MHz
- ATU Tuning range: 14-500 Ohm
- Dimensions: 260 x 150 x 100 mm (Excluding knobs, feets, handle etc)
- Weight: 2,66 kg (Shipping weight 3 kg)
In the Box
- XPA125 100W Linear Power Amplifier
- Control cable for Xiegu transceivers
- 12 Volt DC power cable
- USB cable for PC connection
- English user manual
- CE certificate
- Xiegu Service Card
- General amplifier control cable with protection circuit (coming soon)
- Amplifier control cable for SunSDR2 PRO, SunSDR2 QRP (coming soon)
- CE-19 Expansion Port for connection with Xiegu X5105 QRP Transceiver
Ian White, GM3SEK gives helpful advice about how to reduce noise levels on receive and avoid causing RF Interference. Read more
Raspberry Pi for Ham Radio This is a Raspberry Pi 3 kit with a 7 inches touchscreen that I build in about 30 minutes Raspberry Read more
Design goals Like many fellow radio amateurs, I own a fairly standard shortwave radio station consisting of a 100W HF transceiver driving a 1kW... Read more
“Join us for a webinar on Feb 16, 2017 at 9:00 PM EST Register now! – https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7735767269616129539 JC N4I... Read more
Radio Waves The modern world is awash in a sea of radio waves — currents of electromagnetic radiation upon which our digital lives depend. What if you... Read more
“RFinder has been the ‘Social Repeater Directory’ for a while now with its support of repeater check-in postings to APRS and... Read more