MFJ is the exclusive North American Distributor of this new ultra-portable multimode HF transceiver.
Features a built-in highly efficient automatic antenna tuner, split frequency XCVR function, RIT receive fine tuning, NB noise suppressor, NR digital noise reduction, number notch, and computer-aided control functions.
Super lightweight and portable, you can take it anywhere! The X5105 is equipped for desktop or handheld use and covers all modes HF + 6-Meters, SSB/CW/AM/FM/RTTY/PSK-31.
Everything You`re Looking For! That`s what you get with XIEGU`s all-new X5105 ultra-portable multimode QRP transceiver marketed exclusively in the US by MFJ. Compare feature by feature, and you`ll quickly realize it`s like carrying a sophisticated full-sized station transceiver with you — in your pocket!
Here are some of the many reasons why you`ll want a X5105:
- General coverage receiver, 500 kHz to 30 MHz — plus 6 Meters 5-watts output, all bands, from 160 to 6 Meters (1.5-W AM).
- All mode operation: SSB, CW, AM, FM, plus digital Smooth tuning, 1-Hz VFO resolution, A/B split plus RIT Big 3.6″ LCD screen with rich display content, Noise Blanker, Digital Noise Reduction, plus Notch Filter!
- Multiple Band-Pass Filters plus selectable AGC speed Computer interface for digital modes Built-in Keyer and CW trainer, Multi-funcition microphone, Built-in Automatic Antenna Tuner, High-capacity battery pack (3800 mAh)
- Use as a handy talkie, has built-in speaker microphone.
- Includes: Multi-purpose handheld microphone, DC power cord, USB cable, service card and instruction manual.
- Built-in battery charger automatically cuts off when battery is fully charged.
- Size: 6-5/8″ W x 3-5/8″ H x 1-7/8″ D Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Exceptionally Low Price: $669.95
14-year-old Snehal Vagadia VU3WHO successfully received his first Slow Scan TV image from the International Space Station on Sunday, February 10. It w... Read more
Retevis RT97 Portable Mobile Analog Mode Repeater Features: 1, Customizable: The TX and RX frequencies can be customized between UHF (400-470MHZ) 2,... Read more
BURST 2000A HF power amplifier BURST-2000A 2200 W PEP output power (SSB and CW) All HF bands, including WARC bands and 6 meters Rated input pow... Read more
Description Overview It will be 5 elements twin loop antenna of amateur radio 1200Mhz band for mobile. Decomposed and we try to carry. Connector will... Read more
“In this video I want to show you the 40M band UltraLight Magnetic Loop Antenna, how to setup it and testing in the real QRP conditions. During... Read more
HF Mobile Antenna Covers 80-6 Meters with 4 1/2 foot mobile or 10 foot fixed operation telescoping whip. Continuously adjustable loading coil is 36 in... Read more
Today Radioddity published in his fanpage on Facebook, this video below. check it! “DM-5R with Motorola DB4801e – TDMA vs. FDMA/CW…... Read more
Ameritron’s Remote Coax Switch lets you remotely switch up to five separate antennas using one inexpensive small control line (like standard telephone... Read more