MFJ is the exclusive North American Distributor of this new ultra-portable multimode HF transceiver.
Features a built-in highly efficient automatic antenna tuner, split frequency XCVR function, RIT receive fine tuning, NB noise suppressor, NR digital noise reduction, number notch, and computer-aided control functions.
Super lightweight and portable, you can take it anywhere! The X5105 is equipped for desktop or handheld use and covers all modes HF + 6-Meters, SSB/CW/AM/FM/RTTY/PSK-31.
Everything You`re Looking For! That`s what you get with XIEGU`s all-new X5105 ultra-portable multimode QRP transceiver marketed exclusively in the US by MFJ. Compare feature by feature, and you`ll quickly realize it`s like carrying a sophisticated full-sized station transceiver with you — in your pocket!
Here are some of the many reasons why you`ll want a X5105:
- General coverage receiver, 500 kHz to 30 MHz — plus 6 Meters 5-watts output, all bands, from 160 to 6 Meters (1.5-W AM).
- All mode operation: SSB, CW, AM, FM, plus digital Smooth tuning, 1-Hz VFO resolution, A/B split plus RIT Big 3.6″ LCD screen with rich display content, Noise Blanker, Digital Noise Reduction, plus Notch Filter!
- Multiple Band-Pass Filters plus selectable AGC speed Computer interface for digital modes Built-in Keyer and CW trainer, Multi-funcition microphone, Built-in Automatic Antenna Tuner, High-capacity battery pack (3800 mAh)
- Use as a handy talkie, has built-in speaker microphone.
- Includes: Multi-purpose handheld microphone, DC power cord, USB cable, service card and instruction manual.
- Built-in battery charger automatically cuts off when battery is fully charged.
- Size: 6-5/8″ W x 3-5/8″ H x 1-7/8″ D Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Exceptionally Low Price: $669.95
Es’hail-2 Graham Shirville (G3VZV) & Dave Crump (G8GKQ) update us on Es’hail-2 and its amateur radio payload at the AMSAT-UK International S... Read more
Ham Radio Hotspot “So this is a very popular question among my audience, due to my recent videos explaining some hotspots and reflectors. Hopefu... Read more
IC-9700 Icom Inc. has released more details about the launch of the IC-9700 VHF/UHF/23CM All-Mode SDR Transceiver. Icom plans to release this high-per... Read more
SteppIR UrbanBeam “This is a full review of the SteppIR UrbanBeam (multiband HF antenna) with the SDA 2000 controller (OptimizIR). It’s part 3 o... Read more
InnovAntennas An Excellent Dual Band Yagi for 70/144MHz on a 2.4m boom and single feed point The 4-2-12 Dual Band Yagi has a total of 12 elements, 5 e... Read more
External Speakers is the topic of the new (November 8) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn!
External Speakers Would you benefit by adding an external speaker to your radio? The answers may surprise you. Read more
Jim W6LG uses a signal generator and a panadapter to measure the loss in 30 coax connectors at 14 and 52 mhz down to a fraction of a db. You might be... Read more
“Watch my product look and unboxing of the Luiton LT-898UV FM Dual Band transceiver. The radio is part of the new generation of mobile/base radi... Read more