MFJ is the exclusive North American Distributor of this new ultra-portable multimode HF transceiver.
Features a built-in highly efficient automatic antenna tuner, split frequency XCVR function, RIT receive fine tuning, NB noise suppressor, NR digital noise reduction, number notch, and computer-aided control functions.
Super lightweight and portable, you can take it anywhere! The X5105 is equipped for desktop or handheld use and covers all modes HF + 6-Meters, SSB/CW/AM/FM/RTTY/PSK-31.
Everything You`re Looking For! That`s what you get with XIEGU`s all-new X5105 ultra-portable multimode QRP transceiver marketed exclusively in the US by MFJ. Compare feature by feature, and you`ll quickly realize it`s like carrying a sophisticated full-sized station transceiver with you — in your pocket!
Here are some of the many reasons why you`ll want a X5105:
- General coverage receiver, 500 kHz to 30 MHz — plus 6 Meters 5-watts output, all bands, from 160 to 6 Meters (1.5-W AM).
- All mode operation: SSB, CW, AM, FM, plus digital Smooth tuning, 1-Hz VFO resolution, A/B split plus RIT Big 3.6″ LCD screen with rich display content, Noise Blanker, Digital Noise Reduction, plus Notch Filter!
- Multiple Band-Pass Filters plus selectable AGC speed Computer interface for digital modes Built-in Keyer and CW trainer, Multi-funcition microphone, Built-in Automatic Antenna Tuner, High-capacity battery pack (3800 mAh)
- Use as a handy talkie, has built-in speaker microphone.
- Includes: Multi-purpose handheld microphone, DC power cord, USB cable, service card and instruction manual.
- Built-in battery charger automatically cuts off when battery is fully charged.
- Size: 6-5/8″ W x 3-5/8″ H x 1-7/8″ D Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Exceptionally Low Price: $669.95
“On Sunday the 5th of August 2018, Mark Turner EI3KD managed to work D4Z on the Cape Verde Islands off the coast of of Africa on 144 MHz, a dist... Read more
This is a portable, lightweight, Wide coverage RF power amplifier for Handheld Radio equipment , proprietary and emerging waveforms. Dual mode for Dig... Read more
The BTECH DMR-6X2 is the most versatile dual-band DMR radio available. Designed for both amateur and commercial usage with its large, bright 1.77... Read more
Icom’s new PoC (Push-to-Talk Over Cellular) radio system allows you to communicate with your two-way radio system over a 4G / LTE closed network. Now... Read more
ES-4 COMES AS A CONTROL UNIT AND A BASE (SWITCHING) UNIT THE BASE UNIT RECEIVES 12V POWER AND HAS ALL THE HEAVY COAXIAL CABLES CONNECTED TO IT. THER... Read more
The new 6-4-20 is a serious performer with an 11.1m computer optimised tapered boom and 10 elements on both 50MHz and 70MHz with a single feed point.... Read more
“Antenna Rotators” is the topic of the new (August 2) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! Sponsored by DX Engineer... Read more
” Back in April we posted about some new products made by Japanese RTL-SDR experimenter and product manufacturer Nobu. Nobu’s new product... Read more
“This week I’m reviewing the Openspot by Shark RF. No images to hunt down, It runs D-Star, DMR & Fusion all in one box. Don’t fo... Read more
“Two Chinese companies, Radioddity and Baofeng, have teamed up to bring you the US$75 dual-band FM/DMR radio housed in the old UV-5R package. Th... Read more