VR-P25 is a portable, lightweight, Wide coverage RF booster amplifier for Handheld Radio equipment, proprietary and emerging waveforms.
Two Way Radio Power Amplifier
For digital DMR, dPMR, P25, MP1327 and Analog Radios
model VR-P25D DMR double time slot
- Dual mode for Digital and Analog Radio. Automatic recognition of digital and analog systems. Use for DMR, dPMR, D-STAR, C4FM, etc.
- High output power up to 25 watts.
- Input power from 2 to 5 watts. With 2 to 5 Watts Handheld Radio input and covers the frequency band of VHF or UHF.
- Small size: This amplifier’s size makes it the perfect companion for held operation without the added weight.
- Includes Voltage Spike Suppression. Over Temperature Protection. RF sensing. Automatic Power Control (APC), Harmonic Filters.
- Built-in speaker and microphone socket.
- Status indicator Lets you know the working status.
- 400 – 470 MHz
- 136 – 174 MHz
- 350 – 400 MHz
- 222 – 225MHz
POWER OUTPUT 25 Watts INPUT POWER RANGE 2- 5 Watts CURRENT CONSUMPTION 4.5 A SUPPLY VOLTAGE 12V-15V (DC) INPUT,OUTPUT IMPEDANCE 50 Ohm nominal RF CONNECTORS RF lnput( Radio) – SMA*RF Outpot(antenna) – SL 16*
•RF connectors may be ordered in any configuration of TNC or N-fype per customer
SIZE (HxWxD) 35 x 115 x 135 mm WEIGHT 800 g
Price: USD 64.58
Jim, W6LG looks at http://www.sherweng.com/table.html website with extensive detail about receiver performance. Read more
Airspy HF+ and SpyServer streaming FFT and Audio data to an Android watch. @mm6dos Took the concept a step further! #sdrsharpinside pic.twitter.com/bW... Read more
Discusses the difference between Yagi antennas, log periodic antennas, and phased array antennas. Read more
Operating mode: A1A(CW)，A3E(AM)，J3E(USB/LSB)，F3E(FM) minimum frequency stepping: 1Hz Antenna impedance: 50Ω Operating temperature range: -10℃ ~ +60℃ F... Read more
A new “pre-release” version of WSJT-X now is available. This is the Amateur Radio digital software suite developed by Joe Taylor, K1JT, that includes... Read more
“An amazing new mode for quickly communicating around the world with low power and simple antennas. In this video Jim uses exterior holiday or C... Read more
Jim, W6LG tries FT8 using light bulbs as the antenna and communicates with another ham in Canada. The distance was 750 miles or about 1200km! This is... Read more
Where is your signal being heard? Is your antenna working? What is the status of the band? Check out this video to learn about the PSK reporter websit... Read more