VR-P25 is a portable, lightweight, Wide coverage RF booster amplifier for Handheld Radio equipment, proprietary and emerging waveforms.
Two Way Radio Power Amplifier
For digital DMR, dPMR, P25, MP1327 and Analog Radios
model VR-P25D DMR double time slot
- Dual mode for Digital and Analog Radio. Automatic recognition of digital and analog systems. Use for DMR, dPMR, D-STAR, C4FM, etc.
- High output power up to 25 watts.
- Input power from 2 to 5 watts. With 2 to 5 Watts Handheld Radio input and covers the frequency band of VHF or UHF.
- Small size: This amplifier’s size makes it the perfect companion for held operation without the added weight.
- Includes Voltage Spike Suppression. Over Temperature Protection. RF sensing. Automatic Power Control (APC), Harmonic Filters.
- Built-in speaker and microphone socket.
- Status indicator Lets you know the working status.
- 400 – 470 MHz
- 136 – 174 MHz
- 350 – 400 MHz
- 222 – 225MHz
POWER OUTPUT 25 Watts INPUT POWER RANGE 2- 5 Watts CURRENT CONSUMPTION 4.5 A SUPPLY VOLTAGE 12V-15V (DC) INPUT,OUTPUT IMPEDANCE 50 Ohm nominal RF CONNECTORS RF lnput( Radio) – SMA*RF Outpot(antenna) – SL 16*
•RF connectors may be ordered in any configuration of TNC or N-fype per customer
SIZE (HxWxD) 35 x 115 x 135 mm WEIGHT 800 g
Here is a video on my latest device which I use daily. The RFinder K1 UHF DMR Smartphone. A completely new design, new motherboard, great look and fee... Read more
“Microphones” is the topic for the latest (April 12) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! Sponsored by DX Enginee... Read more
The second public test of FT8 DXpedition Mode has shown that the mock DXpedition stations (“Foxes”) were able to work the pileups of callers (“Hounds”... Read more
MixW 4 is a new multi-mode, multi-platform software for radio amateurs. A completely new outlook. Tons of new features. JT65 and FT8 modes. Kiw... Read more
The second public test of FT8 DXpedition Mode will take place on April 7, and all radio amateurs are invited to participate. WSJT-X Developer Joe Tayl... Read more