The TYT TH-9800 QuadBand Transmit, Twin Receive, Dual Display FM Radio Transceiver for the 10 Meter, 6 Meter, VHF 2 meter & UHF 70cm Bands!
* Loaded with features, Over 800 AlphaNumeric Memory channels!
True automatic cross band repeater mode, Twin simultaneous Receive, w/seperate Vol & Squelch controls!
* Multiple Tuning Steps,. Includes full keypad microphone!
Remote mountable Faceplate!
* Receive Range: 26-33Mhz, 47-54 MHz, 110-180Mhz ( with AM Air band), 350-399Mhz, 430-512Mhz, 750-947Mhz.
* 50W 2M & VHF / 40W 10M & UHF, with Multiple lower power settings available too.
* ctcss, dcs (PL & DPL), DTMF, 2 tone/5tone signaling, ANI, Display Brightness setting & more!
PC Programmable, w/downloadable free software, Requires 12-14Vdc power hookup, at 12A or more, and an Optional suitable Antenna.
* Includes 12Vdc Power Cable & Mounting Bracket, SO-239 Antenna connector on radio.
Built In Cooling Fan.
|■Quad Band Operation:29/50/144/430MHz||■V+U Full Duplex Operation|
|■V+U/V+V/U+U Dual Band Operation||■Wide/Narrow Band(25kHz/12.5kHz)|
|■DTMF-ANI/5 Tone-ANI function||■CTCSS Encode/Decode|
|■COMP function||■Cross-Band Repeat|
|■DCS Encode/Decode||■809 Memory channels|
|■2 tone/5 tone||■ AM Mode for Aeronautical Band(108-135.995MHz)|
|■Automatic power off||■ Display brightness setting|
|■Scrambler||■6 Hyper Merory(store complete radio configuration)|
Icom Inc has released a software update for their RS-BA1 Amateur radio IP remote control software offering a change in design and new features. The ne... Read more