– Fixed bug: reprinted welcome screen when device was rotated/locked.
– Added speech support
– New “koch word” exercise.
– Added user defined hard letters.
– Added auto-hard letters.
– Made moveable to SD-card
– When a file is loaded, its name is printed on the main screen
– Fixed bug: the number of letters used to compose a word were one more than the value selected in “Word length”.
– Speed now goes up to 100 wpm
– Added a WPM quick bar on the main screen.
A new version of ExpertSDR2 has been released. Version 1.1.2 of the software for your SunSDR2 PRO, ColibriDDC or MB1 will improve your radio in many w... Read more
It appears that the $50SAT Amateur Radio “PocketQube” microsatellite — also known as Eagle 2 (MO-76) — has finally gone silent, a couple of days short... Read more
What is a Cross-Network Gateway? It enables voice communications among the Radio, VoIP, and Public Announce (PA) networks. It incorporates Radio over... Read more
Ham Radio University 2015 – Our Sixteenth Annual Event- January 4, 2015 Spreading Ham Radio Knowledge and Know-How HRU 2015 Highl... Read more
GENERATION 3 UPDATES The 3rd Gen. BTECH mobiles focus on significant hardware updates. The UV-2501 update includes a built-in external temperature coo... Read more