The October Digital QST – our annual DX edition – is now available at http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/arrl/qst_201610/.
● Giant tortoises and DX from the Galapagos.
● A perilous Islands On the Air journey to Matthews Island.
● VK0EK: The incredible Heard Island DXpedition.
● Americans and Cubans join forces for DX enjoyment.
…and much more!
Enjoy Content You Won’t Find in the Print Edition…
• See a video review of the Expert Electronics SunSDR2 Pro Software Defined Transceiver.
Every issue of QST is filled with the news and features you need to keep active in Amateur Radio. Enjoy this issue!
United Nations Headquarters Amateur Radio club station 4U1UN representatives are still in talks with the UN Department of Public Information with an eye toward permanently reactivating the station. Although within the geographical confines of New York City, 4U1UN qualif... Read more
- D-STAR Live 2017 — All About D-STAR from A to Z
- Ham-Astronauts Engaging in Series of Spacewalks; Two Heading Home Soon
- ARRL 2017 Teachers Institutes on Wireless Technology Accepting Applications Until May 1
- 6-160 Meter Alpha S9 Spun Fiberglass Antenna
- TYT SW-102 VHF / UHF SWR METER WITH RF POWER METER AND FREQUENCY COUNTER
- OZ7IGY 40 MHz Beacon Shifts to Next Generation Beacons Platform
Let me show you how to write a DMR codeplug from scratch and how to import contacts into the software with the N0GSG Contact Manager Read more
One of the big advantages and disadvantages of Software Defined Radio is the ability to control the software with virtual buttons and knobs via... Read more